[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/ since most of us have had our time with Gen 7, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15

File: _20161124_215153.jpg (160KB, 1280x475px) Image search: [Google]
_20161124_215153.jpg
160KB, 1280x475px
Alright /vp/ since most of us have had our time with Gen 7, let's start a little discussion on the future, Gen 8.

What are some ideas you hope to see next gen?
>>
>>30197244
Pokemon Tim
Pokemon Jeffrey
>>
>branching storyline
>speaking protagonist
>>
At least 90 new Pokémon.
>>
>>30197244
>What are some ideas you hope to see next gen?

Red 2/Blue 2
Set in Kanto, does not follow the original RBY plot (beat brock first, team rocket, etc.)
The player's rival is Lillie
The post-game is the Johto league
You fight Gold atop Mount Silver
>>
>>30197244
>open world
>>
File: gx18m740f38x.png (4MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gx18m740f38x.png
4MB, 1536x1536px
>>30197244
>Alright /vp/ since most of us have had our time with Gen 7
>When SM's third version is out next year
>>
File: ss (2016-11-17 at 12.07.11).png (147KB, 268x305px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-11-17 at 12.07.11).png
147KB, 268x305px
>>30197244
>Pokémon Gay and Pokémon Normal
>>
>>30197244
>zero and infinity

what's next? X and Y?
>>
>>30197244
>bring HMs back
>less focus on story
>make TMs one use again
>bring back gyms
>add at least 120 Pokémon
>remove Megas
>remove Z moves
>retcon UBs out of existence

Perfect game right there.
>>
>>30197244
>Pokemon Jasper & Pokemon Jade
>Halloween vs Christmas
>>
>>30197313
>kanto for a sixth fucking time

Kill yourself
>>
Pokemon Space and Pokemon Time
>>
>>30197371
>HEY LETS MAKE THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH NEW COATS OF PAINT LOL
>>
>>30197311
>Quantity over quality
I don't give a shit if we literally get 5 new pokemon including the box legendaries in Gen 8, so long as over half of the dex isn't effortlessly outclassed by what we have now.

Shitty encounter rates combined with low stat blocks on the new mons almost guarantee that your story team is going to be at least half older mons, with the only new shit on your story team being your starter and your choice of Vikavolt/Golisopod.
>>
File: 1476158309798.jpg (28KB, 386x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476158309798.jpg
28KB, 386x338px
>>30197371
>bring HMs back
>less focus on story
>make TMs one use again
>remove Z moves
>retcon UBs
>Perfect game
>>
>>30197387
>not wanting Kanto

Fucking hoennbabies and their hatred (jealously?) of gen 1.
>>
>Old pokemon not making more than the 50% of the dex
>There's 100 new pokemmon
>Focus on story,but in exploration too

There's the perfect pokemon game for me.
>>
>>30197371
Retcon your opinions out of existence.
>>
>>30197371
You must be stuck living in the 90's faggot
>>
The ability to forgo pokemon and just kick every ass with your own fists like a real man
>>
>>30197426
Gen 5 had the biggest dex and most of it was pretty good
>>
I'd love a pokemon game where the Evil Team has autocratic rule over the region and you as the MC have to fight to free it.
>>
File: BbWaNIYCYAAkOZi.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BbWaNIYCYAAkOZi.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>30197450
>Fucking hoennbabies
I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't want that region again, not just 3rd gen shills
>>
>>30197367
pfft like that'll ever happen
>>
>>30197450

>implying hoenn is my favorite
>implying kanto is even a good region

Kill yourself immediately x2
>>
>>30197244
>Left & Right
>Up & Down
>Past & Future
>Skub & Anti-Skub
>Heart & Mind
>Squid & Kid
>War & Peace
>>
>>30197470
would the MC be Saxton Hale?
>>
>>30197244
HD
>>
>>30197476
I'm chalking that up to a fluke and the introduction of Hidden Abilities, which saved a lot of otherwise shitmons from the trash bin.

Can you honestly tell me that shit like Greninja would've ever seen the light of competitive play if it ONLY got Torrent? Talonflame with only Flame Body?

Didn't think so.
>>
File: 1478117981791.jpg (56KB, 601x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478117981791.jpg
56KB, 601x479px
>hard mode
>regional Dex with mostly new pokes
>proper battle frontier and some form of the PWT
>exp share has 2 modes, 6th gen mode and hold item mode
>emphasis on mega evolution is reduced
The last 2 one won't happen. But I think we can find a middle ground.
>>
>>30197244
Pokemon Third Version and Pokemon Sequel
>>
>>30197498
>Region based on Soviet Union
>>
>>30197244
H
A
R
D

M
O
D
E
>>
Also why the fuck do you kikes want one use TMs? And HMs are a flawed system.
>>
>>30197610
I hope they keep what they did in SM regarding HMs.
>>
>>30197586
>game ends with you either liberating the region or failing and being captured by the KGB and never heard from again.
>>
>>30197244
My idea for Gen 8 games

Titles:
>Pokemon Crimson Savior
>Pokemon Navy Hero

Theme:
Heroism/Morality

Starters:
>Grass: Deer
>Fire: Rabbit
>Water: Snail

Region set in:
California

New regional varinats
Pokémon Crossbreeds (Basically a cross between two Pokémon in the same egg group. Basically a new Pokémon. With traits from both parents.)

Evil Team:
>The High Society
Goal: They believe in crossbreed superiority. Basically only crossbreeds should be the new dominate species of Pokémon, and they believe the box legendary prophesized this.) They're based on the KKK.

Mix of gyms and Trials.
>>
>>30197586
>soviet union region
>main villain is alolan golem
>>
>>30197244

> Bring back DexNav.
> Don't listen to anons asking for more story/branching story paths - the amount in Sun/Moon is enough.
> Gameplay optimized for whichever system it's on - no random framerate drops.
> Option to skip cutscenes.
> Option to skip tutorial.
> Actually have new Pokemon show up in early routes.
> XY level of quality in designs - XY designs were excellent, like gen 6 or not, and Sun/Moon designs are just not as inspired.
> Routes and towns that have character and don't look exactly the same.
> Bring back Horde Battles
> Bring back a breeding loop.
> Mega Flygon.

More controversial but also, personally I'd like:
> DPP Remakes with Primal Dialga/Palkia and new mega-evolutions (Z-moves are okay but Megas are cooler imo - they can make weaker Pokemon viable unlike Z-moves)
> No new battle mechanic (items and new moves are okay, I mean like now that you have mega-stones and Z-moves, don't make like Fusion-Pokemon, Synchro-evolution XYZ-moves or Pendulum capture)
>>
>>30197244
Full customization options for both versions

Return of O-Powers, Triple/Rotation/Inverse Battles

At least 20 Mega Evos, but only for totally unusable shitmons like Kingler, Muk, Ledian and the like

Return of small customization options like the battle menu, battle music, box wallpapers, ribbons, seals, trainer styles and the like

Return of photo spots so you can share your outfits online, what the fuck? Why was this even a thing?

Return the Poke Finder to gen 6, why did they downgrade the camera?

PokeRide can stay but no more tedious charizard animation, removal of pointless shit like Mudsdale gallop

At least 10 trials, they can be 2v1 early game, Rotations midgame and 3v1 or 3v2 late game

Return of all the bottom screen options in Gen 6, Dex Nav is changed to double as a silent town map

Return of Easy and Challenge Mode

Battle Frontier of at least four different facilities. Tower and Factory are two, half your work is done, Game Freak.

Late game grinding area like Black Tower or Saffron's Dojo, or bring back Vs. Seeker or something

Retcon Gen 5's stupidly high evolution levels. Braviary sucks dick, no reason for it to evolve later than Metagross and Garchomp, especially for ingame runs.

If you want, you can roll up all the Amie/Contest shit into one cohesive thing for people who like that. My niece likes that stuff and she stopped caring about battles when she got to hearthome's contest area.
>>
>>30197757
This
Mega Empoleon fucking when
>>
>>30197561
>Emphasis on Megas is reduced.
That's Gen 7, though. Have you seen the list of shit that gets to keep Mega status?

Of pokemon actually acquireable in the game:
>Gengar, Scizor (rare), Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Lucario (rare), Gyrados, Absol, Alakazam, Sableye, Metagross, Slowbro, Glalie, Salamance (rare)

Not actually in the game (as far as I have found), but supported in January when PokeBank comes around:
>Kangaskhan, Sharpedo, Kyogre, Groudon

Ain't on one of those lists? Fuck you. That's less than half of the megas from Gen VI allowed in the game, and most of them either got nerfed, are useless, or were gimmickmons to begin with. Sans injection/hacking, your only hope is that GF patches them in and it's not event-exclusive, or if it is event exclusive that you can get it during the event period.
>>
>>30197757
Oh yeah, I forgot to add this, but also:
> Stop pandering to genwunners.
>>
>>30197274
The first one especially, I want an incentive to buy both versions.
Also even more customization.
>>
>>30197532
Heart and mind might be cool.
>>
File: 1477773480794.jpg (180KB, 640x869px) Image search: [Google]
1477773480794.jpg
180KB, 640x869px
>>30197244

New features
>being able to choose an adult, teen and child sized character
>new z move animations
>120 new pokemon
>gen 2 virtual console and bank transfer
>UI that crosses the pss and the xtranceiver
Features that are staying

>z moves though they get shoved like megas
>refresh
>Pelago
>hypertraining
>regional forms (hopefully we do get new ones)
>battle royale
>pokeride

Features leaving
>rotomdex
>festival plaza
>pokefinder
>refresh (if we go full switch)
>sos battles
>>
>>30197586
How about post-soviet or just before the end of the Soviet Union?
>>
>>30197828
I'm just concerned we're going to get to a point where mega evolutions start replacing actual evolutions, like starters only get one Evo then a mega.
>>
>>30197813
Fuck yes, gamefreak please deliver
>>
>>30197737
Very good
>>
>>30197937
Mega Evolutions were used exclusively to buff older Pokemon, most of whom were competitively useless without them (with the exception of Salamence and other pseudo-legendaries - but except for Salamence the other pseudo-legendaries got garbage megas).

I went into X/Y hating Mega Evolution but have come to the conclusion that it's okay as long as it stays like that - no Pokemon should have a Mega-Evolution the gen it's released.

I believe the reason that they decided not to just make new evolutions is because in gen 5, Gamefreak created the Eviolite. Because of this and the fact that TPCi wanted exciting competitive Pokemon battles in VGC (so much of gen 6 was designed to encourage VGC play!), it would be dangerous to give some older single-stage Pokemon evolutions. I think they could still go and give some, but I appreciate the concern.

With the exception of Mega-Tyranitar and Mega-Mewtwo-X, I generally liked the mega-designs as well. Very few of them seemed overdesigned (like maybe Mega-Lucario but Lucario already was kind of that way)
>>
>>30198235
I've never thought of them with respect to the eviolite, that's a good point.
>>
>>30197509
Accept that you didn't live the golden days of Pokémon and move on.
>>
>>30197244
Shit that should stay from SM:
>Ride Pokemon, but drop Mudsale and make Waterfall/Jet an upgrade to the Surf mon instead of an attempt to replace. Having to switch to Lapras every time I find a fishing spot is stupid when Sharpedo is better 80% of the time.
>Pokedex updates from evolutions and trades.
>Poke Pelago, but make it not take hours and hours to do fucking anything. Shouldn't take as little time as putting in the full-time effort, but also shouldn't take you 12-24 hours to accomplish something.
>Hyper Training. Good shit, but only really usable on mons that you'd never be allowed to use in competitive environments and casuals don't give two shits about IVs. Bottle Cap rates are also garbage, so fix that.
>Refresh. Kinda has to stay because of Sylveon, so it's a core mechanic now.
>Z-Moves. Good gimmick, and a decent upgrade for mons that just need a little more oomph sometimes, but don't need something as drastic as a Mega.
>Festival Plaza. A good replacement for the PSS and also can be used offline. Plaza goodies are also nice if you can get a decent setup.

Shit that should return from older games that wasn't in SM:
>O-Powers. Who the fuck cut these?
>Hand-holding players trying to get into breeding. Seriously, I've been playing this shit since the beginning and you're retarded if you cried about having easy access to Breeding supplies, especially after Everstones and DKs got buffed for breeding.
>An easy way to reset EVs without having to resort to the old tactics of berry spam.
>New Megas. SM cutting down to give focus to the new mechanic was fine, but Megas were interesting when not taken to extremes, and a lot of mons could use a Mega. Also, updates to currently existing megas that isn't nerfing them. Buff the shit ones.

Cont'd
>>
>>30197244

>Pokemon Future and Pokemon Past
>Region based on Greece
>Future is set in modern times with a Steel/Fighting legendary based on an ancient warrior
>Past set in ancient times with a Steel/Electric legendary based on a robot or alien
>Story is about the legendary causing temporal anomalies, causing certain areas to shift between past and present
>Elite Four set on Mount Olympus
>>
>>30198455
Shit that needs to get cut that was in SM:
>The garbage encounter rates for anything not Pikapek, Zubat, Yungoos, Sandile, Magikarp, and their evos. Most of the new mons being less than 10% encounter rate is trash.
>On that note, Golbat. Delete him. Yes I'm mad.
>"X called for help" as a default mechanic for literally every non-legendary. Restrict it to Adrenaline Orb use, or cut it entirely.
>Friendship Evolutions. Alternative below.
>The lag.

Shit that needs to be introduced in the next Gen that hasn't really been in a game before:
>An addition to the pokedex that tells me how a Pokemon evolves to its next form. Forcing me to check a wiki every time I see a pokemon from Gen 2+ that I don't remember is stupid as hell and breaks the ability to enjoy the game for the game itself. Even if it didn't get into specifics, just a box saying "Level, Friendship, Move, Affection, Stone" would do. BW2 tried something like this, but it was dropped for some reason.
>The ability to change Natures on shit. Even if it's like Hyper Training in that it's only really useful for Legendaries or other One-Shot mons, Nature influences stats harder than IVs do.
>Elimination of Hidden Abilities. Keep the abilities themselves, but remove all of the bullshit involved in getting them, making them just another ability the Pokemon can have. Make it a low spawn chance in the wild or something if you absolutely HAVE to keep the Special Snowflake quality.
>>
>>30198817
The lag was mostly old 3ds though. If Nintendo makes it n3ds it should be fine, better yet release a 3ds with even more graphic ability.
>>
File: 446.gif (14KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
446.gif
14KB, 500x252px
>More Role Playing Aspects
Being able to customize your character, more room for backstory and be able to connect your character story though games to come, which leads to my next point.

>Larger interlocking story
We started to see this with generation IV, but we can deeper and expand wider to something more
neat.

>Open World
Let the world scale from where you go and where you choose to begin.

>Difficulty
This game needs to harder, NPCs with better teams, stats, and smarter choices.

>End Game and Downloadable content
Something to occupy us after we beaten the team and beaten the league twice. So we can keep us busy before the next game

>Pokemon Reworking
There's some inconsistencies in the Pokemon universe that needs to be changed, such as an Electrode being faster than a Rayquaza
>>
>>30198907
Maybe the game gets harder to fit the player.
>>
File: 1470632709311.gif (498KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470632709311.gif
498KB, 500x372px
VS. SEEKER
S.

S
E
E
K
E
R
>>
>>30197371
I'm not saying this as a meme, I'm being serious.

You're a fucking autist.

>bring HMs back
This is how it was, I hate that you changed it!
>less focus on story
This is how it was, I hate that you changed it!
>make TMs one use again
This is how they were, I hate that you changed them!
>bring back gyms
You've changed my routine, I don't like it!
>remove Megas
These are new, I don't like them!
>remove Z moves
>retcon UBs out of existence
>>
If you're bitching about lack of difficulty in a game targeted at 8-14 year olds, you're not looking for difficulty in a JRPG, you're just looking for a reason to complain.

Go play an SMT game if you want a "catch 'em all" turn-based JRPG with difficulty.
>>
>>30197355
notice the clenched fist.
>>
>>30197274
>actual NPC voice acting

yes, please
couldn't stand the archaic BW-esque cinematic cutscenes in SM that only went off ambient music and dialogue with nothing else
>>
>>30197450
Kanto is the most boring region, I'd rather go back to shit eating Kalos. At least it's visually appealing with it's Four Seasons theme. Kanto is nothing. Just fucking grassy plains. No deserts, no volcanos, no interesting coastal settings, just a couple of shitty fucking caves and a goddamn meme town where every nostalgia faggot has to brag about just how spooky its music was.

Honestly without HMs and with a proper upgrade, not ORAS' square as fuck Hoenn with square goddamn puddles, Sinnoh could probably be the best region. It's big, diverse, shares some of the coziness of Johto, has all the old ruins to explore, its underground feature could be made significantly better now, though knowing GF it'd be lazy'd the fuck up. It also has great music and if it was remixed with the quality that went into Sun and Moon's music it'd be hands down the best the series has seen.
>>
Hopefully with the switch we'll see..
-Voice acting. Not everything is spoken but atleast like Fire Emblem style voice lines that are re-used
-Ride going even further - maybe having the option to use different pokemon for some rides / your own that you've catched.
-better new pokemon encounter rates. XY and SM are both at fault for bad new pokemon encounter rates
-actual quest system like i'm happy they're finally doing quests in SM but god having to remember every Mon i was supposed to catch and who to take it to is a chore.
-return to PSS for online stuff, we can keep poke festival w/e but not for major online
-POke Pelago should stay, don't feel bad about boxing pokemon and it made it easy to get berries, finally want to bother with berries. Also helped with stones / money and training. We just need to make it easier to get pokebeans
>>
>>30199362
Sinnoh could have some gorgeous scenery, seriously.
>>
Pokemon Piss and Pokemon Shit
>>
>>30199364
>but atleast like Fire Emblem style voice lines that are re-used

No, No no nonono no NO!

I fucking hate that shit, every fucking conversation where you press the fucking A Button;

HEY YES UHUH OK YES AH AH! HMM NO SURE WHA! WHAT YEAH! NO HEY MMMMAYBE? SURE NO YEAH YES UHUH NO YEAH
>>
>>30199534
Why don't we just call it Poo and Pee?
>>
>>30197737
>giant flaming jackrabbit burning everything in its wake while also looking cute as fuck
mail this to gamefreak
>>
File: to the trash it goes.jpg (3KB, 144x152px) Image search: [Google]
to the trash it goes.jpg
3KB, 144x152px
>>30198529
>Region based on Greece
>>
>>30199005
The new games suck more than Pokemon.
>>
>>30199563
>auto-skip dialogue
>conversation log

problem solved
>>
>>30198969
not the guy you replied to but i agree about the megas and z-moves. they are way too gimicky, the megas seems like a cheap digimon rip off and the z-move is some weird dragonball z-esque shit that is being used to push toys and accessories
>>
File: 295.jpg (206KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
206KB, 730x1095px
>>30197371
>less focus on story
>make TMs one use again
>bring back gyms
>add at least 120 Pokémon
>remove Megas

FTFY
>>
>>30197737
i forgot how fond of mixing blood and race the KKK is
>>
>>30200085
This anon knows what's fun in Pokémon.
>>
>>30197244
Bring back dexnav, battle frontier, selectable difficulty at the beginning of the game and walking pokemon.
>>
>>30197244
More enemies.
Rivals, evil teams and legendary pokemon are getting a bit old.
The Aether Foundation was a step in the direction direction, tho.
Also, this: >>30197274

And could we get a region based on Russia? Or even better, Space? Next Pokemon game I want to awaken in a Space Colony.
Also, can we have more available Pokemon per game now? I'm not saying they should include all Pokemon, but the pokedex is so huge now an increase wouldn't hurt.
Also, bring back gyms and make them more important for both game and story. Give them something more.
>>
>>30197371
>>bring HMs back
No. You eat a massive mold covered donkey cock you mongoloid, you eat it and you choke on it. This was the single best thing they've done in SM. No more fucking HM slaves eating a spot on your team, no more needing to delete a fun move off your only eligible pokemon because a small tree is in the way, no more walking into a cave and realizing that you need to relearn Flash AGAIN. Good fucking riddance to HM's. Fuck that and fuck you.
>>less focus on story
Story is fine, but they really should have skippable cutscenes for the people that don't want to be bothered.
>>make TMs one use again
Nah, that's lame.
>>bring back gyms
The option would be nice.
>>add at least 120 Pokémon
You're never going to see this many in one go again.
>>remove Megas
Not going to happen.
>>remove Z moves
Probably not going to happen.
>>retcon UBs out of existence
Not going to happen.
>>
>>30200298
i heard they already confirmed no more megas or something?
>>
>>30199005
So why did GF even bother with a game difficulty option in BW2 then?
>>
>>30197244
memes, I want Meme Pokemon in gen viii, we got doge in gen vii, next I want more memes
>>
>>30197244
Smaller regions.

50 pokemon becaus "hurr we have enough already it's not like this is a game about collecting pokemon or anything"

Option to skip combat for people who just want to watch the three hours of cutscenes.

Slow defensive ice types.

Removed features.
>>
Really really out there settings. Stuff like adobe cities built into canyons, underwater geodesic domes, gigantic airships. I want them to go completely nuts.
>>
>>30198432
Accept Kanto is shit and move on
>>
>>30198455
>>30198817
Excellent.
>>
File: Impereagle.png (1MB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Impereagle.png
1MB, 600x500px
>>30197244
Pokemon Albania
Pokemon Serbia
>>
>>30201243
Kosovo would be the "Green" edition
>>
>>30200298
No HMs is fine and all, but did they really need to nerf the everloving hell out of field moves like Teleport, Dig, and Sweet Scent?
>>
All I want is a game with a grass-type hippie villain team that rant about "muh nature", "muh herbal medicine", "muh communism", and turn out to be led by a bitchy businesswoman who wants to bring down Pokemarts and Pokemon centers so that she can sell overpriced, underpowered medicines without competition
She even captures the box legendary just to trademark it and use it as the business' mascot, not to take over the world or destroy mankind
>>
>>30201502
Isn't that the plot of Pokemon Glazed but with TMs instead
>>
>>30197244
Path to the Elite 4 more like Gen 1 or Gen 5's
>>
>>30201243
Oh man, the salt would be glorious. Bonus points if it took place just after the civil war and there were recent ruins full of edgy ghost types.
>>
File: charizard.jpg (135KB, 302x396px) Image search: [Google]
charizard.jpg
135KB, 302x396px
>New Type: Plastic
>A Pokemon that looks like a fridge magnet
>Antagonist group is called "Team Impish"
>Professors name is "Prof. Spanning Tree"
>Region is based on Australia
>The Legendary is a fire/ice hybrid that looks like a vacuum cleaner with a big snout where the dust usually goes
>>
I think it's be pretty cool for the trainer themselves to have a class system of sorts. These would be unlocked by doing side quests. For example, as a Lvl. 1 Pokemon Breeder, eggs take 10% less time to hatch. At Lvl. 2, this is bumped up to 25%, etc.

Speaking of sidequests, let's make them have more of a presence. The paltry few you get in Sun / Moon tend to be brief and repetitive. Let's expand them to have dedicated areas and varied and substantial tasks.

Another idea: The introduction of Pokemunculi, which are the equivalent of the Pokemon world's microscopic organisms. They're basically raisable items that can be attached to Pokemon for a variety of effects. For example, one might change a Pokemon's primary type to Fire for a set number of turns, while another would restore health or safeguard against status effects. Cultures of Pokemunculi can be raised by the player, and given proper care and environmental pressures, can reproduce to make different and stronger kinds of strains over successive generations.
>>
>>30198455
>>Refresh. Kinda has to stay because of Sylveon, so it's a core mechanic now.
You mean like how Contests had to stay because of Feebas?
>>
>>30202303
>plastic type
How the fuck would that work and why do I want it
>>
>>30202745
Artificial type for artificial mons. Extra effective against water, grass, and fairy, but extra vulnerable to fire.
also is noneffective to Poison because toxic waste is a byproduct of plastic and other artificial materials
>>
>>30202879
Maybe have one of the types have an ability to surround an area with toxic fumes if it sustains a burn.
>>
>>30202916
>Chemical Reaction
>When this pokemon is damaged by a Fire-type attack, it poisons the attacker.
>>
Post-apocalyptic Pokemon game.
>>
>>30201960
Gen 5 was the gen that introduced the 'battle any E4 in order' path
>>
File: 1472603978961.png (535KB, 565x562px) Image search: [Google]
1472603978961.png
535KB, 565x562px
>>30197244
it's cliche and autistic as fuck but the biggest thing I personally want is a walking pokemon comeback because the 3D-era overworld has so much unexploited potential to give you a real fucking *pokemon* adventure, I want to interact, play, bond and explore the region with my beloved pets beyond cockfighting and extended heavy petting sessions in Animal Masturbation Simulator 2016

and on that same note, a region actually worth exploring would be neat too, despite how linear it is, Alola is at least on the right track, it's detailed enough and doesn't feel like tileset spam, but like Gen 6 before it still just feels plain empty, the 3D era offers so much potential to really make these worlds come alive, yet they're still just A->B snorefests for the most part

battle cutscenes could use a couple tweaks too, hunting for mons with low spawn probability in SM is fucking brutal suffering, they could probably cut down the waiting time just a little bit and make it a lot less frustrating
>>
>More details on the Dracnids and Fallers
>More UB's
>Being able to purchase every single villian teams grunt uniforms (SM gave us skull uniforms, now just expand on that)
>2nd Region post-game like returning to Kanto in Gen 2 (Return to Kanto and Lillie is Champion with Nebby as her ace)
>Set in Rome/Italy for some sweet landmarks
>Ride Pokemon carried over (I loved not having to use HM slaves or being forced to carried X type to use an HM)
>Team E and more Infinity Energy lore
>Mega Johto starters since we'll likely get Mega Sinnoh starters in the Sinnoh Remakes
>Bring back O-Powers
>Super Training returns
>End Game Content similar to ORAS but longer, (I enjoyed SM's post game, but wasn't as interesting as ORAS)
>Expand on the Multiverse

>>30204922
I feel like they could be moving once more towards partner Pokemon who follow you. XY,ORAS, and SM have really gotten into having lots of overworld Pokemon in the games.

Maybe not quite yet, but I could see them returning once Game Freak decides to say fuck it and make overworld models and animation for every single Pokemon.
>>
>>30205269
are the mainline 3D models and overworld models actually different? they seem to be the same thing to me, and it felt like they'd just need to add some new animations in to really get that stuff going from a visual perspective

then again, the anemic NDS hardware could be a limiting factor in this either way, if it can't even put six rigidly scripted characters on screen without totally eating shit, I think it would be reasonable to assume that a dynamic walking pokemon system would probably be a little heavy on resources unless they went full autism on optimization
>>
BERRY TREES

FUCKING BERRY TREES

I WANT TO GO AROUND THE REGION PLANTING FUCKING BERRIES AND WATERING THEM
>>
>>30198950
>this
Or at least a difficulty setting when starting a new game. Like choosing a language.
>>
I want bicycle or roller skates back
More customization options
I want to be able to use d-pad to move
I don't want to see alolan forms again
I'm ok with more megas but i don't really need them
More pokemon
Less pokemon looking like machines and golems
>>
>>30197901
Already did Heart and Soul.
>>
>>30197737
Fanfic Tier

>California
Awful
>>
>>30206086
>>less Pokemon that look like machines and golems
You clearly are traumatized by the Unovamons.
>>
>Multiple Saves
>Bring back super training
>Difficulty levels
>Non linear progression with gym battles and story(or whatever replaces them) leveling with you based on how many other gyms you have beaten
>Skip-able cut scenes
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.