[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so we know this Anabel is Emerald's Anabel who somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 11

File: naegi-kun.png (26KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
naegi-kun.png
26KB, 512x256px
Okay, so we know this Anabel is Emerald's Anabel who somehow was sucked by an Ultra Wormhole and came to the mega dimension. But what happened to the Anabel FROM the mega dimension?

We know that Emerald and ORAS are supposed to happen basically at the same time. But one difference between is two is that in Emerald the Battle Frontier had already been built, while in ORAS the project had only started at the time, because the Chatelaines were waiting for someone (Brendan/May) to take care of the Maison so they could go to Kalos. And since in XY they're already in Kalos, it's safe to assume that the Battle Frontier actually got built in the time between ORAS and XY.

But if there is a Battle Frontier in the mega universe, it also has a Battle Tower, and if has a Battle Tower, there should also be an Anabel somewhere, right? We know Scott, Brandon and Lucy exist in the mega universe.
>>
File: best girl.png (254KB, 464x822px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
254KB, 464x822px
Yet, SM Anabel is working with the International Police but still has no idea who she is except that she "was a strong trainer who used to guard a Tower in Hoenn". That could only mean three things:

1) The International Police knows her true identity because they know about the Anabel from the mega universe, but they're hiding it from detective Anabel for some reason (or they're just really fucking incompetent).
2) The Anabel from the mega universe is still there somewhere, but for some reason she didn't become a Frontier Brain and has no relation to the Battle Tower.
or 3) Mega Anabel never became a Frontier Brain because she and Emerald Anabel actually switched places sometime AFTER the events of Emerald, but still BEFORE the ORAS Battle Frontier was built. Which means mega Anabel is in the non-mega universe living as a completely regular but amnesiac person.

So which one is it? And when did pokémon become such a clusterfuck?
>>
Look man I don't think about these things I just want to see art of Anabel 69ing with her parallel dimension self.
>>
File: 1479869146040.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479869146040.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
I don't know, but she's cute.
>>
>>30192495
>>30192471
SHe is so cute! I will miss her short hair though. Short hair girls is the best.
>>
There's obviously two anabels
>>
>>30192535
This
>>
>>30192471
Do we know for sure that ORAS takes place before XY and that S/M take place after ORAS and XY?
>>
>>30192642
not sure about SM but XY is definitely after ORAS because of Mr. Bonding
>>
>>30192865
Oh shit, you're right. I forgot about that.
>>
>>30192642
Sina and Dexio confirm XY happened before SM
>>
>>30192579
I normally agree but long hair works better on her. I think it's because of the suit. You need long hair with a suit.
>>
>>30192642
Sina and Dexio talked about the four Kalos kids.
>>
>>30192894
>>30192922
True, I completely glossed over that.
>>
>>30192471
>>30192602
There are Three Trunks.
>>
File: 1468113841375.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1468113841375.gif
489KB, 480x262px
>>30192959
>Super's latest saga ended with Zamasu winning, the entire timeline being destroyed, and Trunks and Mai going to another timeline where versions of themselves already exist but they'll just have to deal with it because it's the closest thing to home.

I love time travel/alternate universe plots.
>>
File: 1473859019881.gif (476KB, 228x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473859019881.gif
476KB, 228x168px
FUCKING HELL! WHY IS EVERY FUCKING ONE ON /VP/ SO FUCKING BRAINDEAD?

NO! That is NOT the Anabel from Emerald. Where that fuck do you even get that from? And why the fuck would GF decide that to have two Anabels exist at the same fucking time? As far as GF is concerned, Emerald doesn't fucking exist anymore.

Pokemon is not a clusterfuck. You just lack the brainpower to understand a story that even fucking 10 year olds understand.
>>
Where is all the new Anabel art? Girls in suits that fit right are the best
>>
Because I think this parallel universe/dimension thing is a stupid idea and have since ORAS introduced it, what I'd like is just that Megaverse Anabel is also a Brain and Interpol is keeping it a secret from cop Anabel. That's as close to Emerald as possible.

Though you'd think Anabel would be interested in learning her past, she seems perfectly happy with her current life.
>>
>>30193087
Someone didn't finish the UB quest.
>>
>>30192579
i like men too
>>
>>30193087
Look anon, the "post-Mega and pre-Mega" universe is retarded, but there's really no way around it as of SM. They said pretty clearly that Anabel fell out of a wormhole into "this world."
>>
>>30193087
>Where that fuck do you even get that from?
Nanu and Looker didn't recognize her. Frontier Brains are basically celebrities at least within their own region, so someone at the INTERNATIONAL POLICE would've surely recognized her if she was a Frontier Brain in the Megaverse.
She says she was defending a tower in Hoenn, so she has to be from Emerald.
>>
>>30193132
I have. Twice. Nothing points at Anabel being from an alternate universe. Ultra Wormholes allow you to travel to and from the Ultra Space. They don't allow you travel to alternate universes.

>>30193173
No, it's not stupid. It's simple and clever way to explain why Megas weren't a thing in the previous games.
>>
The reality is that the Mega Battle Frontier never opened. Mega Anabel was quietly assassinated by the International Police.
>>
>>30193215
Confirmed speedreader
Look at the fucking pastebin
>>
>>30193209
Not the same anon, I haven't played the game yet, so I have a question.
From what I understand, Anabel lost her memory, right? So how did they find out what her name was or that she was from Hoenn? Does she get her memory back?
>>
>>30193215
If a wormhole had opened in Megaverse Hoenn, that feels like something Looker or Nanu would know about considering they're part of the UB taskforce and were part of it ten years ago too. But they never mention it.

I want you to be right anon, but it really seems more likely to be Emerald Anabel.
>>
>>30192471

you're assuming there's a mega and non-mega dimension.

come back when you've got something better than glorified fanfic to discuss.
>>
>>30193280
Those were the only things she could remember.
>>
>>30193280
She lost her memory but she was able to remember a few things. She knew her name was Anabel, knew she was from Hoenn, and knew she was defending some sort of tower.
>>
>>30193280
She remembered her name, her region, and that she had to protect "a tower" when they found her. Then she just moved on with her life I guess.
>>
>>30193168
2d femboys especially
>>
>>30193280
>>30193318
Oh and she remembered that she was a powerful trainer too.
>>
>>30193305
I thought it was dumb too when Zinnia said it in ORAS, especially since no one took her seriously, but after the whole Anabel thing I really feel like that's what GF is going with.

Either Looker or Nanu, don't remember, specifically say "Anabel came to THIS WORLD", as in she wasn't from here before.
>>
>Looker in ORAS had amnesia too
>>
>>30193215
You use an Ultra Wormhole to go from the Moon universe to the Sun universe and vice-versa to get Cosmog. You didn't read the text and are now spreading misinformation because you're illiterate. Fuck off.
>>
>>30193304
Mention what? GF hadn't planned all this shit from beginning. They COULDN'T have talked about this, nor did they have any reason to.

The only thing you have going in Emerald Anabel theory's favor is that people don't recognize her. Which is also something you can't be sure of. They just don't talk about her. No one talks about Frontier Brains in any games.
>>
>>30193424
>Which is also something you can't be sure of.
We can though. Unless you want to try to argue that Looker and Nanu are lying to the player.
>>
>>30193381
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Looker's a Faller too.
Pretty dark considering he and Nanu basically send someone else who's in the same situation as him to die facing an Ultra Beast, according to what Nanu said.
>>
>>30193424
I didn't say they were planning shit from the beginning.

What I said was that if a wormhole had sucked up Anabel in Mega-Hoenn and spit her back out in Alola, then Looker and Nanu, as part of Interpol's group handling UBs and specifically fighting a UB when they found Anabel, would probably have known there was a wormhole in Hoenn at the same time. And they would have told us this when they were telling us the rest of Anabel's backstory.

They didn't.

Either they're awful at their job for not knowing, or Mega Hoenn never had a wormhole open up to eat Anabel.
>>
>>30193424
Read >>30193318 before you keep spewing shit from your ignorant mind.
>>
>>30193044
Same. I blame Star Trek TOS episode Mirror, Mirror
>>
>>30192471
Okay, I need a bit of explanation for this "alternate dimension" thing. I didn't really get through much of XY, and I didn't even play ORAS. I do know that B2W2 take place at the same time as XY, and I do understand that third versions are the "canon" versions and that remakes basically retcon the originals, but what are ORAS?
FRLG/Emerald > HGSS/Platinum > BW > B2W2/XY

Is Gen VI and later basically an alternate dimension?
>>
>>30192471
>>30192495
How do we know that this isn't the mega universe's Anabel?

It's completely possible that the mega universe's Anabel was sucked through a wormhole and came back, as characters in SM did. Especially if we assume that the frontier was built after ORAS.
>>
>>30193215
>Ultra Wormholes allow you to travel to and from the Ultra Space. They don't allow you travel to alternate universes.
You literally use one to go between Sun and Moon universes if you go to the altar in postgame. It's how you get your second Cosmog.
>>
>>30193486
>Anabel showed up 10 years before XY
>Looker was already part of the International Police back then
>but in ORAS she didn't remember anything so it probably was even earlier than that

Just how much time passed between ORAS and SM?
>>
>>30193552
Play the games.
>>
>>30193555
>How do we know that this isn't the mega universe's Anabel?

I doubt Looker is so incompetent that he wouldn't research about defended Towers in Hoenn and then take her there himself.
>>
>>30193552
>Is Gen VI and later basically an alternate dimension?
Basically yeah. In ORAS's postgame Zinnai says there's another universe that doesn't have mega evolutions because the war in XY's backstory that created megas never happened. None of the characters took her seriously and she had no real evidence, so a lot of us brushed it off.

But then here comes SM with an Anabel who no one recognizes as Tower Tycoon Anabel (ORAS didn't have the Frontier) and who fell through an interdimensional wormhole.
>>
>>30193609
Why do people assume that the international police would tell her or take her back when they need her as a pawn in their plan to tackle UB's?
>>
>>30193555
Looker is a part of the Ultra Beast taskforce, and he was when Anabel first showed up 10 years ago too. If a wormhole had opened up to swallow mega universe Anabel, he would have known about it and put the pieces together when Anabel told him she was from Hoenn.
>>
>>30193594
>Anabel showed up 10 years before XY
10 years before SM I mean
>>
>>30193594
Probably quite a bit, I seem to remember Sina and Dexio saying that XY happened 10 years ago
>>
>>30193552
Just youtube the Delta Episode of ORAS.
>>
>>30193674
Nah, Looker said they found Anabel 10 years ago.

If this is Mega Anabel and she just got sent to Alola through the wormhole, though, then it is 10+ years since in ORAS the Frontier wasn't built yet.
>>
>>30193674
>XY happened 10 years ago
I really doubt that's true because Sina, Dexio, Red and Blue and are definitely not in their 30s
>>
>>30193468
To recognize someone, they have know her first. I'm saying they don't even know who Anabel was in the first place.

>>30193496
The Ultra Wormholes have been happening all over the world. People didn't find out about Mohn, who was also in the same situation as Anabel. And he was from the same region he is in now.

>>30193383
>>30193581
Thanks for correcting. I did get that part wrong.
>>
>>30193594
>ORAS
>Looker shows up with the same symptoms as Anabel (completely in an unrelated region with no memory)
>Looker is probably a faller
>Joins International Police, or is probably coerced into it because he's a Faller and can attract UBs
>In the time between ORAS and XY he befriends a Croagunk and it's killed

I think that's all we can piece together timeline wise from Looker's perspective.
>>
>>30193656
She isnt retarded. If she remembered the tower part and hoenn then she would be able to find out about it herself.
>>
>>30193741
>The Ultra Wormholes have been happening all over the world
I am 90% sure they were said to be an Alola-only thing when you meet Burnet. Probably because Cosmog hung out in Alola.

The point stands, though, that Looker should have recognized "there was a wormhole in Hoenn, this girl who fell out of a wormhole is from Hoenn, I should take her to where that Hoenn wormhole was."
>>
>>30193741
>I'm saying they don't even know who Anabel was in the first place.
Okay, but SOMEONE at the International Police would've recognized a fucking Frontier Brain. It isn't some secret knowledge or something.
And like others have said, Looker was on the UB task force when he found Anabel. He would've known if a wormhole opened recently in Mega Hoenn, and after hearing she was from Hoenn he would've put two and two together. But he didn't, because the wormhole wasn't from Mega Hoenn, it was from Emerald Hoenn.
>b-b-but he wouldn't tell her because he needs her
Fair enough I guess but Nanu and Looker would've at least told the player about it.
>>
>>30192471
>A few months after ORAS events
>Battle Tower is made and Anabel is chosen to boss of it
>WORMHOLE
>She gets sucked into it, loses her memory and gets spit out in Alola

Why can't we just accept this and move on? There really is no reason GF would suddenly decide to have 2 Anabel's exist.
>>
>>30193087
>That is NOT the Anabel from Emerald
But she has the Emerald frontier brain battle theme.
Not the ORAS one, the emerald one.
>>
>>30193848
ORAS didn't have an Frontier Brain theme, it just had a Battle Chatelaine theme
>>
>>30193817
Because someone would have recognized a Frontier Brain. They're the faces of what amounts to a Pokemon amusement park.
>>
>>30192535
/thread
>>
>>30193674
Porygon's Pokédex entry says that it was created roughly 20 years ago. Red's shirt has a 96 on it. Gen I/III take place in 1996 (the year Red and Green were released), Gen II/IV take place 3 years later in 1999 (the year Gold and Silver were released), and Gen VII takes place 20 years after Gen I/III in 2016. It wouldn't surprise me if BW took place in 2010 (the year they were released), with B2W2 taking place 2 years later in 2012.
>>
>>30193817
Well ultimatley right now its ambiguous because we dont know if at the time of SM if the battle frontier or tower are finished. That likely isnt the case though because Looker and the rest would find that out in no time.
>>
>>30193800
>SOMEONE at the International Police would've recognized a fucking Frontier Braim

Not the same anon, but no one recognized Giovanni the Gym Leader was the Boss of Team Rocket. It's not too far-fetched. Same Malva. But that's completely besides the point, so ignore it.
>>
>>30193879
Has an unused Brain theme in its data actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNOykVetu9s
>>
>>30193752
>Joins International Police, or is probably coerced into it because he's a Faller and can attract UBs
After that he also
>became Nanu's acquaintance and found Anabel in Alola (10 years before SM)
>met Emma in Kalos and adopted her
>disappeared after XY
>and finally went back to Alola to investigate the UBs

And if they remake DP and BW (which happen before XY) we'll probably see Looker doing something there as well. The guy's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>30193941
I love how Looker has become the series' most recurring character. He's even in the most Generations episodes, of all things.
>>
>>30193817
Looker was on the UB task force when he found Anabel. He would've known if a wormhole was opened recently in Mega Hoenn. When he heard Anabel say she was from Hoenn he would've put 2 and 2 together and realized she was sucked into the wormhole that recently opened. But he didn't, because the wormhole was from Emerald Hoenn. Not Mega Hoenn.
>>
>>30193966
He is a fun character. Remind of Gumshoe from PW.
>>
>>30193817
>a Frontier Brain went missing due to weird wormhole shit
>at the same time someone who fits her profile perfectly appears in Alola and is found by the guys investigating the same wormholes
>10 years later and they somehow have no idea where she came from
Anon please
>>
>>30193899
>>30193922
>>30193980
Is it directly stated that no one recognizes her? I remember reading that they were keeping Anabel with Internation Police because Wormholes opened freaquantly around her. Does it even matter if they recognize her, if they have a reason to not let her out of their sight?

Haven't gotten that far in the game, so I can be wrong though.
>>
So, what is Nanu's fault that some guy died on the UB Taskforce or Looker's? I remember reading through that and it being kind of vague.
>>
>>30194044
>freaquantly
frequently*
>>
>>30194044
>Does it even matter if they recognize her, if they have a reason to not let her out of their sight?
They're not really hiding her though. She regularly goes off to take on UBs and nobody tags along to make sure nobody sees her, she does her own thing.

That and they meet in a restaurant in the final act. If they were trying to keep her from prying eyes, they wouldn't be meeting in such a public place.
>>
>>30194044
If that's what Interpol is doing I don't think Looker and Nanu would realize since they're basically just grunts. When Looker tells you Anabel's backstory it sure sounds like has no idea who she is.

I would expect the player character to recognize her too, especially since they're from the same country (Hoenn and Kanto both being Japan).
>>
>>30194044
>>30194044
Nanu and Looker don't have a reason to lie to the player. They even tell you that Anabel is a Faller, despite the fact that Anabel herself doesn't seem to be aware of this (and they seem to be hiding her Faller status from her, hence why Looker sends her on a fake lead while you handle Guzzlord).
If Nanu and Looker knew she was a Frontier Brain before she got sucked into the wormhole, they would've told the player.
>>
>>30194101
This too.

If Anabel was a known figure who would have disappeared 10 years ago (since she apparently never went back to Hoenn and just joined Interpol), having her be the one who defends urban areas while you catch the UBs and going out for a feast at the end would have raised some questions from the civilians.
>>
>>30193925
Well to be fair, the postgame tournaments in the PWT really fuck over whatever "canon" this series has. We have Tate and Liza looking exactly the same they did in Emerald despite BW2 happening 8+ years after Gen 3. Bugsy and Maylene also look the same and Gen 4 happened 5+ years before, etc.
>>
>>30192471
Once she cuts her hair she'll go back to being likeable.
>>
>>30193375

I think it's a poor attempt to explain the fact that the remakes don't match up with the originals perfectly.

Zinnia's theory is nice, but it's just a theory.

as for Anabel, Looker isn't exactly an authority on the matter. she could easily have come from this world, fallen into Ultra-space, and then back out, picking up the amnesia as a result.
>>
>>30192471
Sun universe-Anabel is in Moon universe.
Moon universe-Anabel is in Sun universe.
Emerald universe-Anabel is in Emerald universe and you are totally a faggot
>>
File: Anabel.png (939KB, 900x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Anabel.png
939KB, 900x1418px
>>30194202
This is why taking Pokemon canon seriously is stupid. I'm just happy to see Anabel again, especially with a fantastic new design.
>>
File: 60044381_p0.jpg (62KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
60044381_p0.jpg
62KB, 675x675px
I don't care about any of this shit I'm just happy to see one of my favorites again with a godlike redesign.
>>
>>30194246
He isn't an authority on dimensions no, but he is part of the UB team on Interpol and would have known if there was a wormhole in Hoenn.
>>
>>30194202
Don't think PWT is canon. Giovanni wouldn't be let in.
>>
File: Anabel joins the Turks.png (155KB, 528x596px) Image search: [Google]
Anabel joins the Turks.png
155KB, 528x596px
>>30194282
>>30194256
Good taste.
>>
>>30194246
Again, Looker was on the UB task force when he found Anabel, if a wormhole had recently opened in Mega Hoenn he would know about it.
>>
>>30194202
Re-used assets and fanservice. The PWT itself is canon, but not every sprite and character. It's like Gamefreak Headquarters that appears in the games.
>>
>>30194249
>Sun universe-Anabel is in Moon universe.
>Moon universe-Anabel is in Sun universe.

Then why doesn't anybody recognize her?
>>
>>30194330
>Re-used assets
Well technically the Hoenn leaders were made from scratch for PWT since RSE and BW2 use different sprite styles.

Reused designs though, yeah.
>>
The dialogue was written so that you would have an a-ha moment, not so that they would tell you directly that she's that Anabel. It's the mega universe Anabel.

She didn't try to find out who she is because GF is retarded and didn't think about that.

You are all over-thinking this.
>>
File: 60044381_p1.jpg (70KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
60044381_p1.jpg
70KB, 675x675px
>>30194316
She IS the reason why I have a huge fetish for reverse traps/boyish girls, after all. Putting her in a suit just makes my dick harder than diamond.
>>
>>30194423
Its pretty far fetched to think that none of the civilians she's protecting ever said "hey you have the same name and look exactly like that famous person who mysteriously vanished 10 years ago"
>>
>>30194363
>anybody recognize Anabel
That's your headcanon, kiddo
>>
>>30193925
>implying anyone knew what the leader of team rocket looked like
Giovanni was ALWAYS working in secret. The only people who knew who he really was were the Admins, and Red. That's it.
>>
>>30194125
From what I remember, Looker or Nanu, don't know which one, knowns about this. They mention Anabel was being kept an eye on. Though again, I don't have a source. I remember reading about this.

As far as recognizing goes, the MC doesn't even recognize Red. Doubt he'd know a Frontier Brain that disappeared 10 years ago.

>>30194151
>they would've told the player
They really have zero reason to mention this out of blue.

I'm just overall skeptic about this. Using only the fact that people don't recognize her as evidence that there are two Anabels is a bit much in my opinion. GF has no reason to do something this complicated.
>>
>>30193925
the people who knew him as the boss of team rocket didnt knew he was a gym leader and the people who knew him as a gym leader didn't knew he was the boss of team rocket

the problem starts when he casually goes to the PWT to fight some pokeman and no one gives a shit or arrest him
>>
SM Anabel is not the Emerald Anabel, but from a universe where the Battle Frontier is a sitcom

Mega Anabel didn't lose her memories and everyone else is rolling with it because it makes good TV
>>
Even if she was from an Alternate universe, she looked the same as Megaverse Anabel. People would still recognize her. People not recognizing her makes no sense even if she's from an alternate universe.

>>30194510
>>30194601
He personally meets and holds the Silph Co. boss hostage. I'm pretty sure the guy who makes Poke Balls would at least recognize a Gym Leader.
>>
>>30194658
>Even if she was from an Alternate universe, she looked the same as Megaverse Anabel. People would still recognize her. People not recognizing her makes no sense even if she's from an alternate universe.

That... is true. Huh.
>>
>>30194658
>I'm pretty sure the guy who makes Poke Balls would at least recognize a Gym Leader.
Why? he's just a businessman
giovanni introduces himself as boss of team rocket, he has no reason to look and say WOW YOU LOOK LIKE VIRIDIANS GYM LEADER

they even say the viridian leader is reclusive and barely appear in his gym. why the hell some CEO from a company miles away would know him

Devon guy didn't knew every gym leader or frontier brain in gen 3 either
>>
>>30194600
>They really have zero reason to mention this out of blue.
They also had zero reason to mention Anabel's status as a Faller out of the blue, but they did.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
If this is the Mega Universe that SM takes place in, what's up with Colress? What's his story here?
>>
>>30192471
Maybe she either doesn't exist or exists in a totally different context so they never meet.
>>
>>30194658
>she looked the same as Megaverse Anabel. People would still recognize her.
That's true. My theory is that Anabel didn't exist natively in the Megaverse.
>>
>>30194721
He doesn't show up at all after he gives you the TM for Flame Charge until the Battle Tree, does he? I think he was just there because science.
>>
>>30194712
Wrong.
MC also becomes a Faller, that's why they explain what a Faller is to him. To see if MC knew something about Wormholes they didn't.
>>
>>30194763
>that's why they explain what a Faller is to him.
They don't need to say Anabel is a Faller to accomplish that. Looker himself is a Faller.
>>
>>30194658
It's believable that civilians wouldn't recognize her if mega-Anabel were just a regular trainer, unlike nonmega-Anabel who was well known because of her job as a frontier brain.
>>
>>30194721
Who fucking knows! Maybe he's on the run!!!!!!!! Maybe he didn't do shit in this universe who fucking knows

It would be neat if the BW remakes took place in the mega universe and BW2 doesn't happen because colress is somewhere else
>>
>>30194755
As far as I know, yeah. He doesn't appear during the rest of the story. I wonder what he's up to.
>>
>>30194658
It does make sense because the Mega Universe doesn't have a FAMOUS Anabel. The is no battle tower in ORAS. That's why no one knows who she is, and why she can't discover anything about her past, because in a world with an absurd level of communication that puts ours to shame, even the most basic and half assed of searches for "tower in hoenn" would show results IF it existed.

You can't seriously think that an amnesiac person wouldn't try looking up the one thing about their past they remember.
>>
>>30194784
so is Lillie, Guzma, and Lusamine since they all went through worm holes in the story.
>>
>>30194800
Considering how they've been handling remakes, I don't think B2W2 will be covered anyway. I hope they remedy this by making the B2W2 areas/content available in some form.
>>
>>30194873
Imagine if the post-game content was a time-skip to the B/W 2 story
>>
>>30194704
Because for one, someone guy just held him hostage for who knows how long. Two, the said guy's name is the same as a Gym Leaders. Three,

>>30194747
>>30194794
>>30194851
Well, Battle Frontier is a thing in Megaverse, so I see no reason to believe that Anabel wasn't chosen to be a Brain. You're making things up without any evidence just to support your theory.
>>
>>30194800
>get gen 5 remakes
>get a sequel to the gen 5 remakes that are ACTUALLY a sequel to the remakes instead of being a remake of the sequels
>similar plot but with major differences like Colress being on your side and helping stop Plasma
GF PLZ
>>
Since we're on the topic of lore, what is considered canon in the post-game in SM?

>UB catch quest
>Rematches
>Defending your title (cycling through the challengers once)

I haven't gotten to the Battle Tree yet, so I dunno what happens there. I'm going to assume beating Red/Blue/Cynthia/Wally/etc. at least once can be considered canon.
>>
>>30194893
That would be amazing and something I've been wanting to see, although I don't think GF is that smart. It's definitely possible though, especially if it's on a console.
>>
>>30194482
Or that she wouldn't look into famous towers in hoenn.
>>
>>30194928
It's not though. It was being built, but they had only JUST started to break ground, and we don't know what about it is the same.
>>
>>30194959
Meeting Red and Blue outside is canon. Everything inside is non-canon. That, or Wally hasn't aged or changed his clothes in 10 years.
>>
>>30194047
Technically, its Lookers fault because he apparently had a lapse of judgement about the UB that allowed the girl to be eaten. But in actuality it's the International Police for willingly using the girl as bait to draw the UB out and putting her in danger.
>>
>>30194928
>Because for one, someone guy just held him hostage for who knows how long
...and?
For all he know he was being held by the team rocket leader. He never heard any different and giovanni never introduces himself as anything else before you fight him in the gym
>Two, the said guy's name is the same as a Gym Leaders
That's retarded. So Ace Trainer Giovanni could also have kidnapped him or be the viridian gym owner? And again, few people know who he actually is because he stays out most of the time, you're not remembering the game right
>three

three what
>>
>>30194755

Colress has an additional thing if you return to where you met him after beating the E4.
>>
>>30193925
Maybe he was using an alias?
>>
>>30194326

possibly. if you assume that Anabel disappeared recently, and that all wormholes are noted.
>>
>>30193941
He's also from Sinnoh, so maybe we can get answers to this when DP remakes happen. Also, if there's a Battle Frontier in Sinnoh, maybe we can get Annabel instead of Palmer.
>>
>>30194873
>>30194893
Why not some stupid shit like
>Get Space/Time/SuMo legendary at the end of the BW game
>Lets you skip into BW2 for postgame through dimension shit or time travel or whatever
>>
So why did characters from the timeline without megas come to the mega timeline?
>>
>>30195156
I think it'd be kinda neat if you kept using Hilda/Henry after that, but in the BW2 world instead. That'd put an interesting spin on it. Nate and Rosa would be present as NPCs.
>>
File: 1479842479984.png (106KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479842479984.png
106KB, 250x300px
I love anabel!
>>
I think we need to dumb it down for someone people cause they don't seem to know how it works.

1. XY, ORAS, SM take place in a DIFFERENT universe, one where Mega Evolution is a thing, so it's the Mega-Verse

2. R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/Pt, B/W/B2/W2 all take place in a universe that doesn't have Mega Evolution (Which is GF's way of explaining why Mega Pokemon wasn't a thing back then) so we can call this the Original-Verse.

3. In the Original-Verse, the battle frontier was built in Hoenn, Anabel became the Tower Tycoon, becoming a famous and powerful trainer.

4. In the Mega-Vers, the battle frontier hasn't been built yet, Anabel is just an ordinary person/trainer and isn't famous so no one knows who she is OR in this universe, Anabel doesn't even exist.

5. The Original-Verse Anabel was sucked through a wormhole into the Mega-Verse, she remembers her name, she protected a tower in Hoenn and she was a powerful trainer.

6. Mega-Vers Anabel can still exist in Hoenn, but she isn't a frontier brain because the frontier hasn't been built yet, so she's not famous and isn't known by people.

7. OT time is different in the 2 universes, the Battle Frontier was built in Hoenn 10 years earlier in the Original-Verse, while in the Mega-Verse it's only being built now.

8. Looker even says that she's not from 'This World' that she fell into it from another universe, hence the name 'Faller' cause she had fallen into it from another world.

9. OR Mega-Anabel and Original-Anabel swapped places, both mirroring each other by falling through the wormholes and now Mega-Verse Anabel has become a frontier brain in Emerald, while the Original-Vers Anabel became a UB Agent in SM.

Honestly, it's not hard to understand, I actually think using Anabel is a good way of connecting all of the games together even if they're from different universes.

"IT ALL COMES TOGETHER"...
>>
>>30195246
>Nate and Rosa act as your secondary rivals
>Have to also be careful not to interact with Cheren or Bianca because timestream bullshit
>>
>>30193915
I doubt the number on his shirt is anything more than a reference
>>
>>30194492
WHAT
>>
I know it's unlikely but hope we found out what happened to the Anabel from the mega universe

Is she just a random civilian chilling in ORAS Hoenn, having nothing to do with the Battle Frontier or the UB bullshit?
Did she swap places with RSE Anabel and is now chilling in RSE Hoenn despite not remembering anything?
Does she even exist? Maybe the mega universe didn't even have an Anabel before the one from RSE appeared.
Is there a possibility of RSE Anabel and SM Anabel meeting and having sweet lesbian selfcest sex?

So many questions.
>>
>>30194873
B3W3
>>
>>30195379
Tower Tycoon is Palmer. Anabel was the Salon Maiden.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.