[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make up a personality for your characters based on their in game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o85cp3Czcj1qjoleso1_500.png (142KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85cp3Czcj1qjoleso1_500.png
142KB, 480x480px
Make up a personality for your characters based on their in game actions.

Based on what he does throughout the entire game, I can safely say that Elio is perpetually high or gives zero fucks about anything. In a matter of days, he beats every trial captain, kahuna, elite four member, saves the world, and not once ever changes that smile on his face. He doesn't so much as frown when Lillie leaves to Kanto, so it's safe to say that he's pretty much a sociopath.
>>
>>30187173
who the fuck is elio??? that's a stupid name. nice blog post btw
>>
Ok.

Based on what he does throughout the entire game, I can safely say that d1cklord is perpetually high or gives zero fucks about anything. In a matter of days, he beats every trial captain, kahuna, elite four member, saves the world, and not once ever changes that smile on his face. He doesn't so much as frown when Lillie leaves to Kanto, so it's safe to say that he's pretty much a sociopath.
>>
Based on what she does throughout the entire game, I can safely say that C H E K E N is perpetually high or gives zero fucks about anything. In a matter of days, she beats every trial captain, kahuna, elite four member, saves the world, and not once ever changes that smile on her face. She doesn't so much as frown when Lillie leaves to Kanto, so it's safe to say that she's pretty much a sociopath.
>>
File: 1463952737283.png (56KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
1463952737283.png
56KB, 298x268px
>>30187173
Based on what he does throughout the entire game, I can safely say that Me likes to humor people. In one day he beats one grand trial. He doesn't so much as frown when Lillie leaves to Kanto, so it's safe to say that he prefers Mina.
>>
My character takes big poke dick
>>
>>30187556
that isn't a personality
>>
>>30187309
Dumb headcanon name that some people are trying to force.

The player characters don't actually have any official name
>>
>>30187309
>st-stop having fun!
>>
File: 20YhOfD.jpg (52KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
20YhOfD.jpg
52KB, 950x534px
>>30188831
>im upset because somebody called my headcanon autistic
>>
>sun
>intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>>30189952
And a bunch of autistic faggots memed "chicken-chan" into the female MC's name. Your point?
>>
>>30190034
Chicken chan is cute though. Elio sounds like a name that a special person would give their character. The type of person who has a kingdom hearts wallet he bought at hot topic and thinks wearing blue jeans with a black dress shirt and tie is "classy."
>>
Moon is a yandere slut who enjoys laying in people's beds and inhaling their scent while she touches herself.
>>
>>30189952
>be autistic
>get mad about other autists playing a game made for children wrong
>>
>>30190125
You both sound like retards regardless
>chicken-chan is so cute because I gave her a silly name and because I'm a pedo!
Same shit as the waifu/Serena threads but with a different girl.
>>
>>30190200
I'm so sorry it's impossible for you to have fun with Pokemon.
>>
My guy was a condescending dickhead

just fucks up everyones shit while wearing sunglasses inside just sorta smiling as he goes

gary oak-esque
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.