[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've got to be kidding me, Pom Pom style can't learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You've got to be kidding me, Pom Pom style can't learn any electric moves!?
>>
Game Freak is retarded and made it function as a form change instead of permanent forms like Shellos/Basculin/Pumpkaboo.
>>
Revelation Dance at like level 40 something.
>>
>>30186900
none of the forms learn any offensive move of their secondary type except their signature revelation dance
>>
>>30186900
Revelation Dance turns into whatever secondary type Oricoco has.
>>
>>30186944
Ahhh okay, thanks!
>>
Revelation Dance is the only STAB from the changing type, which is a solid move, but sadly you can't use Z-Moves off it

>>30186938
I liked changing its forms as the adventure went on instead of holding off from using one until postgame because Sensu was the one I wanted to use most of all
>>
>>30186944
>>30186957

Revelation dance is a normal move technically. That means you can't change it with a Z move.
>>
why couldnt this thing have been like wormadam? fucking waste of a good design.
>>
>>30186996
Yeah but they're based on a bird that had diverged evolution because of adaptive radiation. It doesn't really make sense to change.

Plus this way it could at least get the basic 40bp elemental move or something
>>
>>30187012
Think of it this way, you have a fifth slot for a Normal type move.

>>30187088
Guess it wasn't so based off that bird after all.
>>
>>30186938
That's really not an excuse when Rotom can change forms and learn/unlearn a move of that type.
>>
>>30186996
They really need to fix this shit so that the moves count as their own type. There's no reason Hidden Power or Revelation Dance can't know what they currently are for the Pokemon when you look at the move, no reason to hold back a Z-move of that type either.

It's just lazy design, like the action queue in battle that can't let text and animations play at the same time, resulting in loads of wasted time. This gen it's also resulted in the game looking fucking frozen at the start of a double battle against two trainers - they can't start the pokeball-throwing animation until the second challenge text is out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.