[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to level up to level 100? Didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5137.png (276KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5137.png
276KB, 600x338px
What's the best way to level up to level 100? Didn't the daycare stop leveling them this gen?
>>
>>30186692
A few ways
-Feed a ton of pokebeans. After 50, every 25 nets you one rare candy
-Fill your Plaza with the shop that allows you to feed meals to higher levels.
-E4 grinding w/ Lucky Egg ( you can get that after 50 pokemon caught )
-Dump pokemon into the island and give them exp training
...and that's about it in order of fastest to slowest. It's Korean MMO/P&D levels of stupid grinding.
>>
>>30186796
holy shit, that's fucking retarded. thanks though
>>
>>30186796
>-Fill your Plaza with the shop that allows you to feed meals to higher levels.
PSA: Doing this skips any moves or evolutions that are normally triggered on level up. You'll still evolve at your next natural level (or Rare Candy use) but the skipped moves stay skipped, so you best have some Heart Scales handy.
>>
If you have a friend who's as into the series as you are, train each others mons for boosted exp.
>>
I miss Blissey bases so much
They need to keep that mechanic in all future iterations, even if it means shoehorning in secret bases everywhere
>>
>>30186796
I feel like just grinding the E4 is the fastest way. You have to actually use the Pokemon though, you can't just rely on the exp share. It's one hell of a grind though, holy fuck. It hasn't been this hard since gen 2 or something.
>>
>>30186964
I believe theres no move tutor
>>
>>30186692
Trade Mon w/ friend or your other version
Molest it in refresh to get boost exp
Give it lucky egg
Grind e4

Or, just inject it :*)
>>
>>30187028
The Move Relearner is at the E4.
>>
>>30186964
>Heart Scales
On that note, what's the fastest way to obtain those damn things?
>>
>>30187316
Fishing seems to be decent at it. I ended up with six while cycling bubbly spots for Feebas early on.
>>
>>30187316
find a restaraunt and order whatever
at the end of the meal you get 2 heat scales

or at least you do at seafolk village
>>
>>30187316
Whenever you eat a meal at a resturant, a bunch of heartscales are your after dinner mints.
>>
>>30187026
I'm surprised secret bases weren't shoehorned into SM. I mean, they featured pretty heavily in the cute jap kid commercials.
>>
So what's the purpose of the daycare then?
>>
>>30187381
Eggs.
>>
>>30187381

Breeding for eggs. Using it for leveling was always idiotic.
>>
Feed pokemon a shitload of beans for rare candies.

Switch pokemon with boxed ones to speed it up.
>>
So it's true they no longer level in the daycare?
>>
>>30187413
No it fucking wasn't. In some games you could tape your arrow key down and level your shit up while you sleep. I guess the Pelago does that for you now, so that's nice.
>>
>>30187517
Yes. Taking a Pokémon back seems to be a flat $500 regardless of level.
>>
>>30187028
move tutor =/= more relearner.
>>
>>30186964
The move relearner can teach moves in advance now though

Probably the trade off for being at the end of the fucking game
>>
>>30186796
>Feed a ton of pokebeans. After 50, every 25 nets you one rare candy
feed to who and where?
>>
>>30190860
feed to any of your pokemon, then just talk to the cafe bartends in pokecenters. Before they ask you what you'd like to drink, they'll comment on the pokebeans you've been feeding your mons, and give a rare candy each time you reach a threshold.
>>
Serebii said that Poképelago gives only 40 exp every cycle. That seems very little, can someone confirm that is only that?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.