[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why is Mohn just hanging out at PokePelago and what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1474303021628.png (142KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1474303021628.png
142KB, 500x470px
>why is Mohn just hanging out at PokePelago and what happened to him in Ultra Space
>the ancient legendary battle between the Guardians and the Ultra Beasts
>the origins of Solgaleo and Lunala
>the mystery of Necrozma
>the true nature of the Sun and Moon Flutes
>Totem Pokemon and Z-Moves being powered by Ultra Energy
Aren't you glad Alola is actually getting a third version/sequel/enhanced port to address all the remaining plot points unlike shitty Kalos?
>>
>>30186431
Ten bucks says that it's just an unfounded rumor and we'll get nothing. God I hope not this game would benefit from a B2W2-like epxansion
>>
>>30186487
I've read people other than Eurogamer corroborate it, mentioning that the Nintendo marketing team was really frustrated about the leak because it was a big surprise for the January conference.
>>
>>30186431
>why is Mohn just hanging out at PokePelago and what happened to him in Ultra Space
Implying Pokelago isn't just ultra space itself
>the ancient legendary battle between the Guardians and the Ultra Beasts
This has been discussed in game
>the origins of Solgaleo and Lunala
From another world, just as Lillie said
>the mystery of Necrozma
"Will be uncovered in the next Pokemon adventure: Pokemon Stars! Coming to Nintendo Switch late 2017!"
>the true nature of the Sun and Moon Flutes
Have you played the game?
>Totem Pokemon and Z-Moves being powered by Ultra Energy
Again, already discussed

Aren't you glad reading comprehension exists?
>>
>>30186552
>From another world, just as Lillie said
They're the legendary Pokemon of Alola, though. That means there was another Solgaleo/Lunala in the past.
>>
File: guzzlord.jpg (45KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.jpg
45KB, 360x262px
>final UB
>The only UB that has been seen before Nihilego
>killed Anabel's partner
>1 per game, same as Nihilego
>located in a copy of Zygardes XY room

This nigga will be big in Stars, just wait.
>>
>>30186656
It's also the most dangerous UB other than Crystal Meth.
>>
>tfw there is a Switch port
>it's just a port with no improvements at all
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.