[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if they try to make a game like SuMo again it'll feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1410846466663.jpg (9KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1410846466663.jpg
9KB, 350x334px
>if they try to make a game like SuMo again it'll feel like it's aping the game's success
>if they make another random DUDE ADVENTURE LMAO game it'll feel shallow
Where the FUCK does Pokemon go from here, bros?
>>
>>30183590
What if they make a game like SM again?
>>
>>30183590
Just make a sequel/third version of SM that addresses its issues and shortcomings.
>>
Something that puts great focus on the evil team, and gym leaders are now "admins".
>>
>>30183590
I hope they go the SM route, but this time they should give retards the option to skip cutscenes.

Seriously, I don't want another 1:1 rehash of Taijiri's formula. It started to get stale in Gen 4 and almost killed my interest in the franchise by the time we reached Gen 6.
>>
>>30183672
*Tajiri
>>
the remakes will be out when you're 40 years old if you wanna play them
>>
>>30183844
I am 40 years old though
>>
>>30183983
Damn
>>
>>30183651
I like this idea.
>>
File: 1477955995099.jpg (11KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
1477955995099.jpg
11KB, 279x181px
>>30183590
>posting frogs
Remember what happened last night??
>>
>glorified visual novel
or
>game where the player can actually play the game with minimal interruptions
I certainly hope the latter then.

Also
>implying SM isn't shallow as fuck and the story isn't there to hide the fact
>>
>>30183636
But than where do we go from there?
>>
>>30183590

The protagonist from Gen 1 is now an adult and still defending League Champion. Giovanni returns, having acquired some legendary pokemon and/or control device to take control of every pokemon captured by any kind of pokeball and seize everything in the local PC storage. Red barely escapes his own pokemon with his life (maybe have the first fight be him smashing a bunch of Team Rocket mooks before Giovanni powers up the device) and has to go into hiding. Giovanni now rules Kanto and neighboring Johto with an iron fist e.g. using Psychic types to identify dissenters. Trainers from abroad cannot intervene since they can't come near the control field, and Giovanni plans to build more such devices on large ships to send to the other regions.

Red escapes to Sinnoh and has to train up a brand new team while scientists work on shielded pokeballs. The process is very slow at first, so there are only a limited number of Pokemon you can take back into Kanto/Johto. Eventually by clearing Team Rocket bases you can push back the control field and buy time for the resistance to get its act together (repelling counterattacks, etc.)
>>
Just do a story with themes of something other than family. Do a story about how we are not controlled by our genes
>>
what about a game where the region is under the Evil team's rule and you have to fight to liberate it?
the "Gym leaders would be local puppet leaders that once beaten would lose all power in the sector.
At the end you become the King of the region instead of the Champion.
>>
>>30184069
what happened?
>>
>>30185087
Frogposters everywhere. We summoned the tailsposter and he came. Mods carpet-bombed the entire board soon after. But the tailsposter thread almost got fucking archived.
>>
File: digimon_story_cyber_sleuth_raw.jpg (298KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
digimon_story_cyber_sleuth_raw.jpg
298KB, 600x600px
>>30183590
They should make a game that takes place in a hub-like mini-overworld that focuses on completing missions in a superdungeon.
>>
Here's where we go from here - the next game(s) is a sequel to Sun/Moon set in Kanto.

Kanto's been remade so it's like the newer, larger regions. The protagonist meets Lillie early on, gets a Pokemon, and she tells you about Ultra Beasts and shit and how they've started appearing in Kanto and she's investigating.

Shortly after, she fucking disappears - kidnapped by Team Rocket.

Over the course of the game as you investigate her disappearance, you realize that the Pokemon League, Silph Co -- all of that is owned and financed by Giovanni. He's worked in the shadows quietly to build his empire, and now he owns fucking everything. The gym leaders, elite 4, all of them have been replaced with people hand picked by Giovanni.

So the plot of the game is twofold - you want to find Lillie and figure out what the fuck is up with Giovanni using Silph to research Ultra Beasts, and you also want to dismantle his empire by becoming champion and reshaping the E4 as you see fit.
>>
>>30184119
It's good relative to other Pokémon games which isn't saying much
>>
>>30185604
Bit too edgy for Pokémon
But then again who knows
>>
>>30183590
they could just cluster all the pokemon games together, like a super Mario all stars all in one world.

travel the entire pokemon world one land at a time, have multiple homes, teleportation and even your own gym.
>>
>>30185713
youre a fucking moron
>>
File: 1479791056344.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479791056344.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>>30185686
Guzma's dad beat him with a golf club as kid, Lillie's mom disowned her for being ugly, and Lysandre kills himself in XY, but kidnapping and a Team Rocket takeover the region is too edgy for Pokemon?

At this point it has to be a tic. You idiots just can't go five minutes without calling something edgy, can you?
>>
>>30185733
ok fine, fucking enjoy pokemon SunEmeraldGoldY5, fucking child.
>>
>>30185713
>>30186160
Do you also want it to have Skyrim graphics and Ash as a playable character, you fucking baboon?
>>
>>30185713
>multiple homes
the fuck is this?
>>
>>30183651
So like in pokemon special/adventures
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.