[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the games getting progressively easier with each generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 772.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
Why are the games getting progressively easier with each generation?

I finished Moon without dying a single time.
>>
>>30182847
>without dying
NEW MECHANIC
>>
>>30182847
except they aren't. XY/ORAS were way easier than Moon.
>>
>>30182847
If by "dying" you mean that all your pokemon fainted this hasn't happened to me since yellow when I was about 8 years old.

If you mean without having a single pokemon faint then that is indeed quite sad.
>>
SM have been the most challenging Pokémon mainline games in years. Were you playing in easy mode? (affection, Exp Share, etc)
>>
>>30182915

XY were pretty challenging if you boxed that retarded lucario straight away

Same with ORAS and the F R E E latios
>>
With every feature in the games being used Sun/Moon is harder than X/Y because Sun/Moon made EV training harder.
>>
>>30182847
The number one reason why I FUCKING HATED xy was because of how easy it was. xy are the worst games in this series
>>
>>30182965
>it's challenge if you play a certain way meme
Regardless it's objectively more difficult than XY because of the level curve.
>>
>>30182965
I made Latias my HM slave.
>>
>>30182965
That's not true. I didn't use Lucario, Exp Share and Mega-Evolution and I still one-shot everything.

Gen 6 being harder than 7 is objectively wrong.
>>
>>30182847
did you beat the end game? (poni gauntlet) I found it much harder than the league and everything else in the game, and found myself fainting a ton of pokemon
>>
>people replying to yet another frogposter bait
>>
Gamefreak thinks a hard pokemon game is bad because BW2 didn't sell that well.

Now they desperately are making sure no one dies at all in the newer games.

Truly an incompetent company.
>>
>>30185803
But BW2 weren't hard at all, retard.
>>
I was so close
But that Kukui Championship match, stealth rock countered my team pretty hard and that bulky Tailwind'd Magnezone
Was forced to reset, swap a couple items and then rechallenge him, which I barely barely won.
>>
>>30182965
no its not. those games are piss easy

t.anon that didnt use those mon or the exp share
>>
>>30182847
How the fuck did you get past the e4 without fainting at least once? Let me guess, le PKHEX XD or im bringing my mons from other gens because its not cheating :^)?
>>
>>30185803
>The Olivia fight
>Hau fight on third island
So far, these two fights have been harder than most of BW2. I almost lost to both of them, even though I had type advantage and level advantage. I swear the chance of them getting critical hits is 100x higher.
>>
>>30185803
BW2 was not hard I did a mono Lucario run and was fine
>>
>>30185829
BW2 had a hard mode.

You're the retard.
>>
>>30185908
That's because you're not a good player.

I had zero problems with either of those battles.
>>
>>30185978
You don't get it. BW2 had a hard mode and it didn't sell well so gamefreak thinks it's mostly because of the hard mode so they are making sure there is zero difficulty in the new games while giving out an illusion of being challenging like totem battles.

It's ok you didn't get it. I didnt expect anything else from a Lucario user.
>>
>>30182965
>boxing anpokemon you aren't even required to pick up in the first place
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30182847
>I finished Moon without dying a single time
I have played every game and managed to not white out once
>>
>>30182847
I never understand this "now is too easy"... For what i remember, i never died or at least didn't had real issues in the first 3 generations. But in the last 3, i had problem against at least one pokemon\gym leader. Laurantis in pokemon sun.(Cause i had low type coverage, was my mistake, but still...)
>>
>>30182847

Because you know more about the game than you did before.

If you use smogon builds and know every pokemon, you're going to have it easy.

I hadn't played since Gen 4 and this game wrecked me a couple times.

Pretty satisfied, but I know the difficulty was just because I'm practically new again.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.