[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET FUCK SOMEONE GIVE ME A POKEMON THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: mimikyu.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.png
99KB, 500x500px
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET FUCK SOMEONE GIVE ME A POKEMON THAT CAN FUCK UP MIMIKYU PLEASE.
Holy shit I tried like 20 fucking literal times and then I challenged all the local NPCs and my team still fucking GOD DAMN SUCKS this is what I get for not making a team that is versatile. FUCK. I can't take it anymore. I'm about to restart this fucking game. Does anyone have any pokemon that they can trade me to just beat the fucker? I will even trade the pokemon back. Fucking just help me please.

I never thought I'd ask for help to beat a fucking pokemon. This is so low of me.
>>
Lol u r suck
>>
Did you try poisoning it, then spamming revives?
>>
>>30182453
Go catch and level up a grimer! If you really need help I'll lend you a Pokemon. :o
>>
>not challenging all the local npcs before taking on your challenge anyway

How after 20 years do you not know how to play pokemon
>>
>>30182453
>magnemite used corkscrew crash!
>>
>>30182453
Beating it isn't too hard once you realize that only one of its attacks can actually hurt normal types. Once it runs out of Play Rough PP, you can just stall it with a normal type.
>>
Trade an alolan sandslash from someone! Iron Head killed this little cutie in 2 rounds
>>
>>30182453
Any steel type can handle mimikyu pretty easily, grab a magnemite from the first island.
>>
Get Grimer. He's fucking fantastic against the totems. I was a bit underlevelled in the totem mimikyu fight, but with the help of an X Defend, Grimer easily tanked any of its hits.
>>
I was able to beat the trial in 4 turns with a Salazzle with Toxic and Venoshock otherwise do >>30182474 you should be swimming in money for revives.
>>
hasty rattata
>>
>We want the game harder, fuck GF makes always the games easy
>>
Break his decoy and Z-Arrow Raid, ez.
>>
>Decidueye used Sinister Arrow Raid!
>dies instantly
>>
>>30182453
You're that same guy from yesterday aren't you?

git gud nigga
>>
>Water Shuriken
>Pin missile
>Literally ANY non-normal multi-hit move

Though use beat up first for the best results.
>>
Magnemite, Muk, or even Doublade should be an option by that point.
>>
Mudsdale. It gets Heavy Slam.
>>
>>30182453
My Eviolite Mareanie held its ground good.

I'd imagine that evolving it to a tank would give you the edge you need
>>
>>30182453
this is how I did it, kinda pathetic
>pyukumuku innards out
>does over half his health
>revive
>throw faggot back in
>kos mimikya
>>
File: 1479861846255.jpg (20KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1479861846255.jpg
20KB, 680x383px
>>30182595
NO I NEED ONE OF YOUR FUCKING POKEMON MY GOD DAMN GUMSHOO, GRIMER, SALAZZLE, POLIWRATH, MACHOKE, AND PANGORO CAN'T DO IT.

I TRIED EVERYTHING. THE FUCKER KEEPS EATING SOME KIND OF FOOD THAT NO MATTER WHAT HE JUST CAN'T FALL. THE STUPID FUCK DOESN'T GO DOWN. HE KEEPS PLAYING ROUGH ON ALL MY POKEMON

Someone let me borrow one of their pokemon PLEASE for the love of fuck

oh and my fucking windows 10 update deleted all my fucking pictures.

Fucking

Glorious day
>>
>>30182754
God damn
>>
File: 20161118_071235-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_071235-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>30182453
>First Impression for an instant Disguise pop
>Eviolite Mudbray
>Stamina+healspam
>Paralyzed from Lick so Haunter couldn't Hypnosis anymore
>as well as kept Sucker Punching so Defense would raise before Mimikyu could even attack

Git fucking gud
>>
You should be able to do this, man
I two-shot it with vikavolt
Surely you have a pokemon with a z-move
>>
>>30182754
Is this bait?
>>
I got one, OP.
My fist in its face.
>>
>>30182900
No this is a fucking beg
>>
>>30182754
Cant you just toxic stall it? Go get protect for a few of your pokes and sacrifice one of them to break the disguise before sending in Salazzle.
>>
>>30182754
>3 fighting types
>two dark types
>two poison types

My man you gotta work on your team building
>>
You talking about the Totem Mimikyu? My Primarina obliterated it with Sparkling Aria and Moonblast. The Gengars were more troublesome though.
>>
>>30182945
No reason salazzle couldn't break the decoy, blow it up with z-move, and finish with gumshoos or grimer if he needs
>>
>>30182754
add
0361 9468 1274
>>
>>30182932
how the fuck can you poison a mimikyu if all it does is eat that fucking nut-thing that prevents it from sleeping, paralization, poison, etc?

And fucking hell, stalling is really hard. My machoke takes 2 hits, my pangoro takes 1 hit so I can't even use a fucking steel move on it, my grimer takes 1 hit, my gumshoo takes 2 hits, my poliwrath takes 2 hits...the fucking salazzle takes 3

After all of that, I am still fucked
>>
>>30183001
Or just hit it with Poison Gas twice and stall it out with Potions
>>
>>30183005
I added
>>
>>30182453
go catch a digglet
>>
>>30183060
I'll be in plaza, send a trade RQ
>>
>>30183008
just use your fighting types as bait and deal as much damage as possible

then use salazzle to attack once then z-move immediately

gumshoos to handle the ally pokemon
>>
>>30182754
Holy fuck, you're mental. Your team is straight dogshit. If you're having problems with Mimikyu you pretty much won't be able to even clear the game.
PROTIP: Stall him out with Toxic. He has no Healer backup. He has a Lum Berry, so you need to do it twice.
Get good.
>>
>>30183008
If Salazzle can take 3 hits you should have time to poison it twice and venoshock for a kill.
>>
>>30182754
>windows 10
you deserve it
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 375x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 375x521px
>>30182453
>>30182754
>>
>>30183008
What are your movesets?

If your Salazzle has Poison Gas then you can hit it twice. Remember that Lum Berry only activates once. Then you can stall it out with Super Potions. Also, go back and get the Eviolite from the overlook north of Konikoni City so that your Grimer can actually do things.
>>
>>30183085
ok I havent traded in awhile. Remind me what exactly to do in the park...
>>
Mudsdale wrecks it haaaard

Heavy Slam is an instant OHKO and Mimikyu can't do shit to it in return- Based Stamina
>>
Suzanna I am waiting on your trade request now.
>>
>>30182453

Magneton should do fine. Skarmory with a Lum Berry can do it as well
Ariados has Insomina as well as Shadow Sneak and resists Play Rough so it can reliably take it out at an adequate level.
>>
I'll will trade back your Muk when I fuck up this bastard
>>
>>30183270
If you need a lower level PKMN let me know. :o If anything, he can tank some attacks.
>>
>>30183297
okay thanks. I will do this quick. Afterwards, can you help me evolve my machoke into a machamp? He only evolves after a trade.
>>
At the very least I like that this game can fuck you over a lttle more than most if you dont have some kind of type advantage.
>>
>>30183319
Yeah, would be happy to help out.
>>
>>30183327
ok I will let you know when I'm ready to give back Muk and trade my machoke. Thanks a ton.
>>
Anon you're less capable than a small child and your team is awful, why are you not using a starter why are you using old mons? This has to be bait because my autism is flaring
>>
The muk 1 hit KO'd the fucker.

Guess I learned my shitty lesson. All my life I had such a diverse group of pokemon and easily got through the game.
Guess it's not feasible to make your team consist of all of the same type.
>>
File: mimikyu.jpg (569KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.jpg
569KB, 1536x2048px
My hope rides with baby-doll eyes.
>>
Thank you very very much, Suzanna.

I feel like a damn idiot. I never had to do this shit before.
>>
>>30183660
Not a problem. Let me know if you need anything else.
>>
>>30183516
yeah yeah, I played the game very differently this time and I fucking paid for it.

I learned my lesson. Trust me I don't play pokemon like this normally...
>>
>>30183693
Ok. I am actually going to train this grimer now and will go back to the normal way of a diverse team.

God damn I regret my past decisions...
>>
>>30183727
Haha, yeah Crabrawler is kinda...not great either. :(
>>
Damn, never seen this pokemon before. Thank you!
>>
>>30183754
Those should help you out on your adventure as far as diversity goes. :)
>>
Why are you giving me these nice pokemon?

>>30183739
no he sucks...
>>
>>30183787
Thank you so HELLISHLY MUCH hahaha
>>
this is a really gay and sad thread
>>
>>30183788
Vulpix has a HA and if you keep them unevolved until leve 42, you pick up an Ice Shard in Po Village, its got a modest nature so not horrible on stats either. GL on your adventure!
>>
>>30182453
In other words:
>You didn't get the free Ash-Greninja that can Z-move and transform
>>
>>30183817
PShh, trust me, I was trying to be clever and make a mono-team.

Apparently pokemon doesn't want you to ever do that shit in it's story. It will break you and make you suffer.
>>
>>30183820
Thank you very much.
>>
>>30182453
are you retarded? poison it twice since it got a lum berry, then just stall
>>
I used Mudsdale. Stamina kept it up for a long while and Heavy Slam decimates it.
>>
>try to use Grimer on Mimikyu
>KO in one turn
>Wishiwashi kills it in 2 dives
Holy shit Wishiwashi you madman
>>
>Incineroar used Darkest Lariat!
wow the fight is over already that was hard
>>
>>30182453
shoulda picked the owl
>>
>>30182640
>Water Shuriken
>using Ash-Greninja
>>
>>30184271
different anon but owl doesnt help man, Mimikyu oneshots you since you're weak to ghost.
>>
File: 1479845279856.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1479845279856.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>MFW Mimikyu was piss easy
>MFW people are having trouble with it
>>
>>30184344
Everything in this game is easy it just shows none of these fucking people know how to build teams
>>
>>30184343
>have decidueye
>have fast mon lead and break mimikyu's disguise
>let said pokemon faint
>switch to decidueye
>spirit shackle
>sucker punch next turn
>if robinhoot dies, get another mon to stall for a revive
>switch again when stall mon faints

Killed him the second time since Disguise caught me off guard.

Another one is have a Raticate in your party.
>>
>>30184474
I only had trouble with Wishiwashi because I forgot to get an electric type before challenging it.
>>
>not getting a Honedge from Island Scan yesterday
>>
File: 1476890907581.gif (142KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476890907581.gif
142KB, 300x200px
>>30182453
Just keep trying anon. The only thing I had that resisted Mimkyu was a Dugtrio that got killed in two hits. Managed to win by feather dancing the shit out of it with Oricorio and then whittling him down with Incineroar. You really can't brute force it.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.