[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw Zinnia appears in Pokemon Stars And Pokemon can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ceon Ticket 2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ceon Ticket 2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Post yfw Zinnia appears in Pokemon Stars And Pokemon can follow you ala HGSS
>>
>>30174710
The two best things to ever happen in Pokémon? Neat.
>>
>>30174710
Dick Status: MUH
I honestly fucking enjoy the hell out of her. The hateboner towards her is dumb.
>>
>>
The best things out of both remakes in Stars?

10/10, best game.
>>
I can almost see the second thing actually happening
>>
>>30174961

She's a simplistic idiotic who walks around calling out the only people that are attempting to solve the problem, followed by being completely inadequate when the time comes and rides on your dick like any other worthless NPC.

Its the air of superiority, without any of the competency.

Imagine if Gary Oak acted the way he did, but never beat you once, couldn't beat the E4, and then barges in after you beat Lance and demands a duel.

You just like her because she's cute
>>
>>30175829
that skin color sure isnt cute
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x571px
>>30174710
could care less about zinnia but have been waiting patiently for following pokemon since the tech is there.

pic unrelated
>>
>>30174710
>Stars
Never gonna happen, faggot

Game Freak's done following the "third game per generation" pattern
>>
>>30175829
But Gary Oak never beat me once :^)
>>
>>30176153
Instead of stars I'm hoping they do sequels. I need to know what happens with Lillie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.