[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I drag my ass down to Gamestop and get me a copy of Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg (40KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg
40KB, 550x366px
Should I drag my ass down to Gamestop and get me a copy of Pokemon Sun or not?

Convince me /vp/
>>
>>30174382

No, get Moon instead.
>>
>>30174382
Just pirate it first and then decide if it's worth the purchase
>>
Yes, it's better than XY which I enjoye despite the /vp/ memes.
>>
>>30174382
Flip a coin to decide your version. So yes go get it.
>>
>>30174382
Look it up yourself. It's a decent game, 50-something hours in and loving it. Everybody here is rather uneducated or pessimistic.
>>
>>30174390
moonfags begging for anyone to join their sadist cult of edgelords. typical.
>>
>>30174382
Yup, and stay with Sun, don't listen to the butthurt mooncucks, they're just salty their edgelord version got all the shitty exclusives.
>>
>>30174382
Its really quite good for a pokemon game, there are lots of improvements over the old games. There is a proper story. The characters are a lot more likeable and interesting. The town map has been scrapped for a proper minimap. Its not faceroll easy. Legendaries are interesting and you actually interact with them. Lots of mini games like cleaning your pokemon after battle.

Its quite good, i think you should buy it.
>>
>>30174382
Yes you should. It's an excellent pokemon game, probably best since Platinum.
>>
>>30174382
YOU CAN TAKE YOUR HAT OFF AND KEEP YOUR HAT OFF.

I DON'T GET WHY MOST PEOPLE DON'T IMMEDIATELY SAY THAT, IT'S A HUGE FUCKING DEAL
>>
>>30174397
this
it's lacking in a lot of areas but god damn XY was a monotonous snorefest in comparison, at least alola has nice scenery and the game overall fixes a lot of immersion problems in gen6
>>
They're the best pokemon games ive ever played
>>
>>30174382
It's really good. I've played the games since 98, and these are a good addition. I was taken aback by the no gym battles, but they worked the trial system in really well. The overworld detail is undisputedly the best in the series. Most of the new pokemon have pretty good designs too. Except popplio, that shit is awful
>>
>>30174394
Your autism checks can't cover the cost of a 3ds game?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.