[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sun and Moon have been out for a week >people are STILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 515713-professorbirch_large.png (159KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
515713-professorbirch_large.png
159KB, 300x411px
>Sun and Moon have been out for a week
>people are STILL playing Pokemon Go

I don't understand. Why are they doing this?
>>
>>30173933
You realized people who play Go are just hopping on the trend right? Most of them doesn't even knew Pikachu has evolution.
>>
>>30173933

Some retards actually spent a decent amount of money on it so they feel the need to justify the cost.

>>30174033

Depending on who you ask, the people who stopped playing PoGo are poser who were only bandwagoning on it. Nevermind the fact that there's literally nothing to do but catch the same Pokemon over and over.
>>
>>30174033
I don't think that's still the case. At first, sure, but I think that the people who stuck with it were fans of the series to begin with.

Normies get bored of things easily.
>>
I'd be playing pokemon go still if the updates weren't so huge I'd have to make room in my phone all the time

I don't like Sun and Moon, they look bad so I'm not getting them until they go on sale or something
>>
>>30174389
>Nintendo games
>going down in price ever

Enjoy waiting until 2022.
>>
File: kek.png (29KB, 759x138px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
29KB, 759x138px
>>30174389
>I'm not getting them until they go on sale or something

Good fucking luck m8.
>>
>>30174481
>>30174435
so i'm gonna pirate it at one point or another then, no skin off my back desu.

I am disappointed that nintendo doesn't lower the prices of their games.
>>
>>30174527
Well, if they keep selling I can understand it.

It's so weird, even ports like Ocarina of Time 3D and Starfox 64 3D were pretty expensive until pretty long after release. Despite the fact that literally everyone should already own several copies of OoT, since they gave them away like cookies during the Gamecube generation.
>>
File: Raichu old.png (658KB, 1130x929px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu old.png
658KB, 1130x929px
>>30174033
If it wasn't for Alolan Raichu, I would say Game Freak didn't know that Pikachu had an evo either.
>>
>>30175265
Is that a Digimon?
>>
>>30174389
>being this poor
Have you tried getting a job?
>>
>>30174389
>they look bad
wat. stick to pokemon go you dolt
>>
>>30173933
I play Moon at home and Go on the go (heh).
I really look foward to Star on Switch, so I can write the words "the end" on the "mainline pokemon games are on handhelds only" meme.
>>
>>30173933
Maybe because it's actually a fun little game, unlike the shitfest that is SM?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.