[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I catch this little bastard? I look all around the canyon's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 458.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
458.png
122KB, 500x500px
How do I catch this little bastard? I look all around the canyon's grass and it never appears.

Also when do I reach the area where I can get my Charjabug to evolve?
>>
>>30171768
he has a 5% spawn rate so keep searching, as for charjabug i evolved mine inside the cave part
>>
I can trade you one if you want, I have sooo many extras
>>
>walk out of cave
>walk through a grass patch not even looking for anything
>this is the first thing that spawns in the area
>calls for help
>it's the evolved form
>put it in my party
>evolves to final form after going up 1 level
that was a good day
>>
>>30172101
What do you think of Kommo-o? I've been using sort of using it, I think it's a neat Pokemon. Nice mixed attacker.
>>
Charjabug evolves at any portion of the canyon I believe. Mine evolved after the kahuna battle.
>>
>>30172101
That's what happened to me as well what the fuck
>>
>>30172122
I have brick break, outrage, x-scissor, and dragon dance on mine right now because I have no good TMs. it doesn't rip through things like paper the way dragonite and salamence do until it gets 3 dances deep, but it's chunky enough that you can pull off at least 2 pretty comfortably
>>
File: IMG_2922.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>30171768
Watch shofu's video on it he tells you the specific patch of grass you need to go in
The little shit took me over half an hour to find
>>
I must be pretty lucky to have found two jangmo-os pretty quickly. Got a male within 3 minutes, then realized that I need a female to breed, so went back and got a female almost instantly the only thing that took me more than an hour to find was that fucking anchor
>>
it was literally the first poke i encountered in the area

>>30172378
>anchor
what
>>
File: dhelmise.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dhelmise.png
16KB, 256x256px
>>30172502
Dhelmise
>>
>>30172378
>tfw adamant female Jang was my 2nd grass encounter

Lucked out hard. Bred an egg so I could use the little guy on a fresh file. Best move it has right now is Brick Break, but even before that he's got defense that just eats everything before Hala
>>
>>30172872
never seen one. where are they located?
>>
>>30171768
>didn't just check serebii
Why do you do this.
>>
>>30172101
Thats what happened to me except I got Kommo O straight up
>>
I absolutely despise it when GF puts my favorite Pokemon at the very end of the game. Durant was mocking me in Gen 5.
>>
>>30172964
The seaport town on the fourth island. Go into the Steel is boat, then exit to the dock on the side. It's a 10% chance when the water is rippling. I believe it's 1% otherwise.
>>
>>30173161
fishing or surfing? didn't realize you could get pokémon there, thanks
>>
>>30173212
Fishing, I don't think you can surf there. Prepare to fish for at least 30 minutes because fishing is infuriating in this game.
>>
>>30173326
you only ever get the one rod, right? oh well.

surfing is also weird, and you encounter pokémon way less

i'll try it out later tonight, thanks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.