[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys. I have never been so triggered in my entire fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: call-help-12628462.jpg (22KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
call-help-12628462.jpg
22KB, 400x267px
Okay guys. I have never been so triggered in my entire fucking life over a mechanic in a game designed for young children.

I understand that there are some cool things it could be used for, but if you happen to be casually passing through an area just trying to complete your dex and a faggot ass bonsly won't stop calling for help then you're in for some fucking pain.
These mother fucking shitheads added a """feature""" to the game that allows wild pokemon to call for help instantly (aka before your final attack or throw of a ball) and it can be done infinitely. The stupid fucking game won't let you throw a ball when there is more than one enemy for some retarded ass reason so you are forced to piss away time (and possibly items like potions just to stay alive early game) while you wait for a single fucking opportunity to capture the little shit. It isn't an attack (like it fucking should be) so you can't priority attack through it. Worse yet, the summoned pokemon can start calling for help if you finish off the first. This should absolutely be the "off switch" for this shit is to "stop the source". But no. Piles of hot shit ratatas dumped onto your chin because of this well tested addition to the series.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to stop this stupid fucking shit from happening until I'm ready to farm for shinys or stat points or some shit?

God fucking forbid I want to just end the little fucker and be on my way. He'll just call for help and I'm stuck a full turn or until I finally wise up and just run, xp be damned.

Holy actual fuck. I'm prepared to organize some sort of god damn petition or customer service raid over this shit. Please tell me I'm just an idiot an missed the addition to the game that disables this fucking trash.
>>
just status them
>>
ITT: OP cries like a bitch because a child's videogame is too difficult.
>>
File: 1476158309798.jpg (28KB, 386x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476158309798.jpg
28KB, 386x338px
>>30169440
Terrible blog
>>
>>30169440
I still miss dexnav.
>>
Also
inb4 >git gud
It isn't hard its just the most irritating time wasting shit in the world. Effectively giving gym leaders and shit infinite Full Restores or whatever.

>>30169476
What?

>>30169481
Read above

>>30169485
pls like comment subscribe friend
>>
>>30169542
afflict them with a status effect
>>
>>30169542
*"effectively giving gym leaders infinite item usages" that is
>>
>>30169559
Oh thank christ. Does this actually stop the faggot from calling for more waves of cannon fodder?
Gonna test now.
>>
>>30169542
Any status condition prevents them from calling for help.

You are bad at the game. This is a child's game and you are struggling as much as a Smeargle that used Sketch on someone switching Pokémon.
>>
>>30169440
This is indeed hell.
>>
>>30169619
thats what i've been told by numerous people.
>>
File: Quick_Ball.png (376KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
Quick_Ball.png
376KB, 664x664px
It's too bad there's not a ball you can throw out on the first turn that has a really high success rate.
>>
>>30169619
Yes.
Its something so simple that it amazes me we still have this threads.

Go forth and TW your way to a regional dex.
>>
>>30169653
>You are bad at the game.
Yeah i'm such a big dummy for missing that line of text in the 45 hour long tutorial.. Oh wait it wasn't in there.
Also lol
>and you are struggling as much as a Smeargle that used Sketch on someone switching
I'll give you free points for putting in that much effort when you could have just said "game b 4 bbys git gud"

>>30169703
Good thing they provide those ball types right at the start of the game at the same price as a standard pokeball :^) you're such a smart guy
>>
>>30169744
>>30169666
>>30169653
>>30169559
still a pain in the dick if that pokemon type happens to be immune from whatever you're casting on them, or if you're a giant chump who doesn't have status moves with you somehow
>>
>>30169440
>>30169476
>>30169653
>haha fag u cnt call for help now haha
>ABILITY TRIGGERED; SHED SKIN
>pic related

Literally just had this happen fuck
>>
>>30169869
>not having a smeargle with false swipe and spore for easy capturing
>>
File: you-fucking-what.jpg (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
you-fucking-what.jpg
97KB, 300x300px
>>30170004
fuck forgot pic
>>
>>30170004
Now thats some luck.
>>
>>30170009
I guess that explains why he's available in the first fucking area
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.