[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post-game reveals fallers attract UBs >Anyone who goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sept_14_p04_4.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sept_14_p04_4.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
>Post-game reveals fallers attract UBs
>Anyone who goes through a wormhole and into the UB world could be similar
>Lillie and Lusamine (who spent a very long time in the other world) both went to Kanto at the end of the game

uh, isn't this bad?
>>
>>30164097
yes
>>
>>30164097
R/G/B sequel confirmed
>>
>>30164412
I was actually thinking of how the rumored Switch Pokemon game could take place in Kanto, and be a sort of semi direct sequel to Sun and Moon where we get to meet Lillie and she's the champ or maybe a gym leader.
>>
s e q u e l s b o i s
>>
It means that now every game is going to have Looker, Anabel and Lillie in the post-game.
>>
Kanto needed a bit of excitement in it, so it's cool
>>
Reminder that Guzma also stayed quite a while in Ultra Beast land, and probably smells like a delicious pork chop to them
>>
>>30164493
I feel like this gen set itself up for a sequel more than any of the others.
>>
You're Faller, he's faller, I'm faller
>>
If I understood it correctly, the UBs would be attracted to the closest fallers they could find, and the ultra wormholes that Lusamin opened were all above Alola. The UBs would just seek out the fallers in the Alola region, which would be easier than travelling across the ocean all the way to Kanto.
>>
>>30164412
Yeah, there were other hints to this in the game as well, which makes me think we won't get D/P 2.
>>
>Once again, like in BW, the "updated" version will be in the same region but with different story after a timeskip
>The main character is a Faller.
>>
>>30164803
Honestly, I don't think this is a remake we are going to get. I think we are actually going to get Red and Blue 2. And then D/P remakes will still happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.