[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Team Skull the greatest team of all time? >Give us your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Are Team Skull the greatest team of all time?

>Give us your pokemon fool
>"Oh my...how terrifying..."
>Player kicks their ass
>W-we didn't want them anyway yo

I literally can't stop laughing every time they appear. Everything they do is so goofy.
>>
>racially pure, 100% white on an island of brown people
>self aware, two girls point out that both of their names are grunt and the last one in the gauntlet at the aether foundation runs away because they know you'll beat them
>hey me it's your boy guzma
>no lofty goal, just got wrapped up in lusamine's bullshit
>literally wiggers
Best team.
>>
>Sounds good, yo
>No thanks, yo
>>
Having knives would be more effective.
>>
File: 002.png (21KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
21KB, 512x256px
>>30158992
>Team Skull
>racially pure, 100% white
Are you drunk? They look like pale and malnourished latinos
>>
File: .png (437KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
.png
437KB, 800x481px
They're definitely well written and become developed as the story goes along.

As the story progresses you begin to quickly figure out that they're not as organized as you'd think they are are like previous "evil" teams. They're simply a product of the situation on Ula'ula. You may even start feeling pity for them because they really are just a bunch of nobodies. They're not being paid to be a part of Team Skull, they're rallying under the banner of poverty and disdain.

Ultimately you leave their team scattered and broken. Not only did you infiltrate and utterly decimate their stronghold but you discourage and redeem Guzma and Plumeria. You leave them leaderless, visionless and stripped of direction.
>>
>>30159389
I started feeling bad for them in the shady house. All they are is lost young people.
>>
>>30159068
those are punks
>>
>>30159068
>talking about Skull Grunts
>posts Punk
ANON,WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
>>
File: 93842629834672.png (823KB, 988x589px) Image search: [Google]
93842629834672.png
823KB, 988x589px
>>30158934
>"Are we headed to the grave, yo? Will our bones be laid bare, yo?"
>>
>>30159614
>>30159802
REFORMED SKULL GRUNTS ARE PUNK TRAINERS
KUKUI IS THE MASKED ROYAL
SINA AND DEXIO ARE THE DEFENDERS OF KALOS
>>
>>30159854
Nice headcanons, nerd. Got any proof?
>>
>>30159854
b8
>>
>>30159854
Fanfitcion =/= Canon
>>
>>30159389
I'm pretty sure some of them mention being paid, but seeing potown I can't imagine it being much
>>
>>30159854
I almost believed you, until you said the Masked Royal was Kukui. Nice troll, you new here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.