[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else kinda pissed that Gladion didn't change his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: gladion.png (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gladion.png
107KB, 500x500px
Anyone else kinda pissed that Gladion didn't change his appearance after disbanding from Skull?
>>
not even slightly
>>
The kid's homeless and probably doesn't have much money for clothes as it is.
>>
File: 1479816967693.png (18KB, 124x115px) Image search: [Google]
1479816967693.png
18KB, 124x115px
>>30158453
Get out.
>>
>>30158480
His sister can't buy him any fucking clothes?
>>
>>30158608
his sister ran away from him
>>
File: carbos.png (3KB, 53x90px) Image search: [Google]
carbos.png
3KB, 53x90px
>>30158608
she's a lill shit who kanto do anything
>>
>>30158453
Well it's not like his clothes is Team Skull™ brand clothing anyway.
>>
>>30158453
Pfft, he was barely a part of Team Skull to begin with. He got maybe one throwaway line letting us know he was their enforcer, or something, and then it was just sort of dropped.
>>
His outfit never had a Team Skull emblem.

Guzma only got rid of the emblem and crooked eye
Plumeria only got rid of the tat
Grunts turned into thugs

There is no need to change the outfit.
>>
>>30158453
Come on, he chose that outfit. He's an edgy teenager that ran away from home. The outfit is just another waay in which he's rebelling against his mom.
>we'll never see what cute outfit lusamine forced gladion to wear
also ponytail lillie is shit. Her mum had great taste in clothes
>>
He's poor retard, his outfit just happens to look edgy, he's homeless and his shit isn't torn on purpose
>>
File: ub21.png (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ub21.png
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>30159824
Maybe dress him like Xurkitree or Kartana?
You cant really DRESS as buzzwole.

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>30159824
>we'll never see what cute outfit lusamine forced gladion to wear

>it was a puffy hat with long hair and lots of baby blues
>>
File: 1303229445540.jpg (141KB, 529x359px) Image search: [Google]
1303229445540.jpg
141KB, 529x359px
anyone else get turned on by the pokeball noises you hear at the beginning of a battle

>when the opponent has a full team
>>
>>30158453
Why would he? The outfit doesn't have the Skull motif and he was never part of the group in the first place, he just did odd jobs for them.
>>
>>30158453
why should he? His outfit has nothing to do with team skull.
>>
>>30158453
I'm more pissed that I've only battled him like twice while I've battled Hau too many times.
>>
>>30158453
Why would he change his appearance? He has none of Skull's motifs. He's the least Skull of anyone on the team.
>>
>>30158453
He wasn't ever part of Team Skull, only employed by them as an enforcer. Not sure why he'd change his getup, especially when it mirrors his personality and has hints of the Aether Foundation, if any group at all (the Aether Foundation logo is on his satchel thing).
>>
>>30159824
To be fair the edgy tears on his clothes were all done by Type Null, and it's only natural a coddled teenager wouldn't really have much of a clue when it comes to sewing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.