[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell did they keep mentioning this fucker near the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Sun_Moon_Ilima.png (88KB, 256x503px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Ilima.png
88KB, 256x503px
Why the hell did they keep mentioning this fucker near the end of the game? It seems weird that he's never talked about after you beat his trial, then suddenly he's all everyone talks about
>Fairy captain talks about him
>The last trial reminds the PC of his trial (even though they're nothing alike????)
>Hapu namedrops him
>Hau goes back to train with him of all people
I deadass expected him to be one of the E4 after this
>>
File: 1479357359748.png (547KB, 1665x830px) Image search: [Google]
1479357359748.png
547KB, 1665x830px
>>30157811
Because Normal Type leaders are always top tier in the games they appear
>>
Because he's a dreamboat.
>>
>>30157811
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this
>>
>>30157811
Better question is, why does the Rotomdex refer to him as a dreamboat and why does Hau go to train with him when he is obviously a weak gay dude.
>>
>>30158153
>why does the Rotomdex refer to him as a dreamboat
See >>30158109
>>
STARZ!
>>
>>30158109
Why is he such a dreamboat?
>>
Because hes cute
>>
>>30158199
kill yourself retard
>>
>>30158153
A better question is what would happen if Rotomdex entered Ilima's vibrator?
>>
>>30158109
>>30158172
>"He's a dreamboat because he's a dreamboat"
>Just because
No, I need a proper reason why.
>>
>>30157811
He's sexy, I don't mind.
>>
File: tumblr_ofupvkAFor1qem4kro1_1280.png (623KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofupvkAFor1qem4kro1_1280.png
623KB, 800x1131px
>>30158448
It's just that simple
He's a dreamboat
>>
To give the world more of a connected feeling
>>
Gaybait
>>
It's implied that Ilima is a battle maniac, and he knows certain things from studying abroad in Kalos
>>
>>30158498
Not a valid reason, anon. I'm still waiting on an actual reason!
>>
Because you're imagining things
>>
>>30158552
How many men do you think he sucked off in Kalos?
>>
Setting up for the next game where he'll be the champion.
>>
>>30158563
>
See this is why girls don't like you. You're not a dreamboat.
>>
>>30158619
None.
He's 100% straight and smashed a truckload of pussy in Kalos.
>>
>>30158619
>>30158734
Ilima is straight until he gets hot, after that all bets are off.
>>
>>30157811
>He got offered an invitation to his house before leaving Melemele
>He never went
This is why you were confused. You probably didn't visit Lana either.
>>
>>30159411
Holy shit, I didn't even notice I was invited. Just stopped everything because I never bothered to go in my last playthrough.

>That sparkle sound when you go back to Ilima's room after battling him again and he's all happy
I actually kek'd. Does that still happen if you play as a boy?
>>
>>30160674
>Does that still happen if you play as a boy?
Of course it does. Dreamboats are dreamboats regardless of sex, and even if you're human or not
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.