[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fought the Indigo League >had the potential to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 150px-Sun_Moon_Professor_Kukui.png (58KB, 150x355px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Sun_Moon_Professor_Kukui.png
58KB, 150x355px
>fought the Indigo League
>had the potential to become a trial captain
>has a luchador alter ego
>isn't afraid of showing off his hot bod
>has a qt wife, unlike the other professors who are probably either kissless virgins or their wives left them
>gave Lillie a place to stay out of the goodness of his heart
>the final boss, and a pretty good one at that
How can other professors even compete?
>>
>>30147970
Uhh op I hope you're not implying the professor is the masked royal
>>
>>30147970
>luchador alter ego

u wot m8
>>
>>30147970
>fought the Indigo League
>got his shit kicked in by chuuni superhero LARPer
>>
>luchador alter ego

Lost me there OP. The only Luchador is the Masked Royal and he clearly is not the Professor.
>>
>still forcing the Kukui isn't masked royal meme
embarrassing
>>
>>30147970
>got every woman in alola pregnant
>all the kids running around are actually his
>>
>>30147970
Birch happily married and has either cute daughter or son. I believe Elm has generic wife and child too. Kukui get the best wife though.
>>
>>30148066
But elm is a wimp and birch can't even fight a doggo

Kukui is so fit that he has his Pokemon use their moves on him daily
>>
>>30147970
>the final boss

kukui is not the masked royal or the champion. that's a Faller Kukui from another world.
>>
>>30147970
I am not clear why he must battle you after E4? Did he only want to test you? Or he is another contender nd if he beat you, he would become a champ instead? So no one has beaten E4 before you and him? Acelora's quote how she plan to become champion instead make me confuse about the whole E4 and champion relationship.
>>
>>30148129
This mene was never funny and you know it.
>>
he gets his ass handled to him in kanto league though
>>
Are Juniper and Sycamore the only professors that do not have kids or a significant other?
>>
>>30147993
>>30147996
>>30148039
>>30148047
Ok, why did we have to give Kukui the Masked Royal's mask?
>>
>>30148165
Rowan is single I think.
>>
>>30148174
Don't fall for it, it's a forced meme just like the "owls aren't birds" thing.
>>
>>30148174
It's his replica mask, he's the Masked Royal's biggest fan.
>>
>>30148174
He's a fan and has merchandise?
>>
>>30148174
Don't he says that he's a friend of Masked Royal?
>>
>>30148174
He is Masked Royal's most trusted accomplice and right hand man. What are you implying anon? I bet you believe Tuxedo Mask and Mamoru are the same person too.
>>
>>30148174
don't fall for the Kukui is not the masked royal meme, its a forced meme
>>
>>30147970
>How can other professors even compete?
chocolate Oak is better
>>
>>30147970
didn't pokespe Oak won the league?
>>
>Forgetting Birch's banging wife
>>
>>30148039
>Masked Royal
OP clearly means Crasher Wake.
>>
>>30148116
Ok, that's true, but why mix things up? They're married as well. Period.
>>
>>30148141
>Or he is another contender nd if he beat you, he would become a champ instead?
To my understanding, that was just a final test, he wasnt to become champion.

>So no one has beaten E4 before you and him?
I dont recall him saying he beat the E4, but that league is just starting so either you or him are the firsts, yeah.

> make me confuse about the whole E4 and champion relationship
Because it was never stated, now we know an E4 can challenge the champion. We already saw one becoming champion too, but that was because Blue took Gym leader duties.
>>
>>30148245
This is a games thread though.
>>
>>30148340
>Because it was never stated, now we know an E4 can challenge the champion
its well established that a member of the 4 can challenge the champion at any time, in games with lance and in the anime with cynthia and flint.
>>
>>30147970
>other professors who are probably either kissless virgins or their wives left them
Oak is Gary's grandfather
Birch is May's father
Juniper and Sycamore are hot af

can't argue Elm tho
>>
>>30148381
>can challenge the champion at any time, in games with lance
Did he challenge Blue?

>ashnime
irrelevant
>>
>>30148400
oh wait elm has a wife and a son as well
faggot
>>
>>30148404
nope, Green/ Blue took Gym duties from Boss Giovanni. Lance was simply the best of the E4 so he took Champion duties.
>>
>>30148420
...so it wasnt established?
>>
>>30147970
I bet you think Bruce Wayne is Batman too
>>
how the hell did kukui lose to lance anyway

his alolan ninetales alone would be enough to wipe the floor with him
>>
>>30148575
gameplay and lore differences
Also, he might have not had Ninetales back then since he was in Kanto and not Alola.
>>
>>30148141
The champion spot was left vacant despite him already being established as superior to the elite 4. He waited for you to beat them (seeing as he was in the room while you did it) and then challenged you so that he could have the title fight he always wanted. After all the E4 can be challenged in any order so there is no established 'best' he could take the crown from.
>>
>>30148165
>Sycamore
>No significant other

What is Lysandre
>>
>>30148066

Considering that either May or Brendan can be Norman's kid, I'm pretty sure Birch is a literal cuck.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.