[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to keep Charjabug on my team? I'm near the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Charjabug.png (630KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
Charjabug.png
630KB, 830x467px
Is it worth it to keep Charjabug on my team? I'm near the Sophocles trial and it's been dead weight so far...
>>
>>30147031
It'd be alright if it wasn't so fucking slow.
>>
no, get magnemite/magneton. it doesnt evolve until you get to the "final" island
>>
>>30147060
It's bulky
it doesn't need speed to rape
>>30147031
perfectly viable mon that can wipe anything that can't OHKO it, which isn't many
comes with a good ability for immunity to one of the most common attacking types, too.
>>
>>30147115
which is many*
>>
>>30147031
maybe

I benched mine for a Lycanroc by the time I got to Mallow's trial.

Now I just caught Minior and I benched Lycanroc.

Minior is so good.
>>
>>30147031
It only evolves when you reach the 4th island, and even then you have to do a buncha shit before you get to the place you have to level it up to evolve it in.

I still have it with me now, just about to catch the box legend. Try to give it eviolite and thunder wave for utility, maybe even volt switch if you want it to 'pivot'.
>>
Honestly I want to switch it out to try another bug type or wait for something better.
>>
>>30147169
eviolite and t-wave is what it does at the moment, so it's got that going for it
>>
>>30147062
"final"?

>Captcha: gaylord lane
>>
>>30147031
No
Sophocles trial is the apex of showing how garbage this pokemon is with it still being shit after totem boost boosting all its stats and taking a whole 3 battles to reach the place
>>
>>30147215
No, not really.

GF gave the totem no special attacks, that's why it's easy.
>>
>>30147115

Difference is if you play the normal game you get outspeed 20 times till you reach the next pokemon center.
>>
>>30147341
that's why you buy potions, you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 770x562px
I really like Vikavolt but Charjabug was really lagging behind by Ula'ula, so I swapped him out for Oranguru, who is now my favourite Pokémon.

I'll just use Charjabug in my Sun run and trade it over and back rather than having to wait for Poni Island in that playthrough just to reach its final stage.
>>
>>30147357
MAKE POKEMON BORING AND EASY AS FUCK AGAIN. Hello mr trump.
>>
>>30148573
okay let's go through some situations

1. Buy like around 20 potions of each type and heal when necessary, saving time from going to the Pokemon Centre and back

2. Go to the Pokemon Center every time your pokemon get hit
>>
I found a shiny caterpie on the first route before I could get a grubbin.

I'm not surprised they didn't get the chance to show it off at e3
>>
>>30148573
>hurr durr game too easy now that poison doesn't take hp outside of battle and you don't need effect cleaning potions, just use the refresh
>reeeeeeee I dont want to buy hp potions, it boring, even after complaining for 4 gens that I never used the free ones
I fucking hate this fanbase
>>
File: 1473912857607.gif (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473912857607.gif
128KB, 500x500px
>>30148573
>using potions is bad and for casuals
>running to the center to heal is perfectly fine hardcore gamer

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.