[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the cool water pokemon that they could choose to put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 456Finneon.png (48KB, 256x235px) Image search: [Google]
456Finneon.png
48KB, 256x235px
>all the cool water pokemon that they could choose to put in SM thanks to all the water around
>they chose fucking Finneon aka the most forgettable pokemon ever

Is GameFreak havin a laff at our expense?
>>
Fineon and lumineon are a cute. CUTE
>>
>>30146326
Fuck you OP, they have amazing cries.
>>
>>30146348
>implying you would recognize it

stop being an ebin contrarian
>>
>Zero (0) Water-Type Alola forms

But why?
>>
>>30146738
because use finneon that's why
finneon is a cool pokemon
we made finneon and an evolution three gens ago and you never cared
now you will because finneon and magikarp are all you're going to find in the sea
>>
>>30146429
I just heard both of them in my head fag
>>
So what if Finneon is in the regional dex?
i doubt they're going to be in the next game dex anyway,let them shine for once.
>>
>>30146326
It has Z-splash now at least. I'm tempted to make a swift swim set up sweeper. 780 attack rain boosted waterfall should be at least a little menacing.
>>
>>30146326
Finneon and Lumineon are so forgettable that you all always use them as the example of a forgettable mon.
>>
>>30146881
Thus making them memorable
Same with Dunsparce and Qwilfish
>>
>remember to forget

Oh op is there any dick you won't suck?
>>
As someone who never played the Sinnoh games I actually thought this was a new pokemon
>>
How is this a bad thing you mong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.