[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wimpod's ability is "Wimp Out" >Golisopod's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: golisopod.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod.png
67KB, 250x250px
>Wimpod's ability is "Wimp Out"
>Golisopod's ability is "Emergency Exit"
>Both do the exact same thing

Golisopod is still a big softie. He just pretends he's being cool and tactical now when he bolts from danger.
>>
>>30144863
>b-but muh gen7's gyarados / milotic. B-baka
>>
Wimp Out forces you to flee, Emergency Exit forces a switch
>>
File: 1479677646612.png (253KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479677646612.png
253KB, 500x419px
>>30144863
>I-It's tactical now!!!... Amirite guyz?
>H-H-He surely will be this gens Gyarados!
>>
>>30144908
Emergency exit still forces you to run from wild battles. It's exactly the same
>>
emergency exit was pretty useful during single player tbqh
>>
>>30144863
Golisopod is the Sir Robin of the Pokemon world. When he runs away, he does it very bravely.
>>
I like to think my Golisopod is a coward even being strong as fuck, and this makes him much more charismatic for me. I love him.
>>
>>30144981
how?? it's a horrible ability because he's so slow
>>
>>30144981
>take hit anyway
>switched out and you don't even get to attack
>>
>>30145779
It's built in flee from anything that doesn't oneshot it.
>>
>>30145824
>not having one with aqua jet
Don't blame golisopod on you being a shitter.
>>
>>30145779
>First Impression
>+2 Priority
You just smack people with that all day long and get a free switch out after if you don't OHKO.
>>
>>30145866
>40bp moves in maingame
Lmao ok
>>
>>30145779
>>30145824
>what are priority moves?
>what is using it to get a free switch in with a fast frail mon
Only retards think a free switch out, likely after you've gotten to use a +2 priority STAB from a mon that hits like a truck, is a bad thing
>>
>>30145887
>sucker punch
>FIRST FUCKING IMPRESSION
>>
File: 1479077129304.png (57KB, 188x234px) Image search: [Google]
1479077129304.png
57KB, 188x234px
>>30145887
>not having adamant for that attack
>>
what's a good moveset for this thing?

i'm thinking about running a bulky set with assault vest
>>
>>30145824
>it has priority moves
>>
>>30145925
I used Liquidation, First Impression, Leech Life, and Protect. A solid coverage move would probably be best, but I don't know what that would be.

If you mean competitive, then First Impression is a must, Liquidation, X-Scissor, and that sneaky coverage move would probably be solid.
>>
>>30145925
Or you could have fun with Choice Band. After all, you won't really be locked in to anything.
>>
>>30145906
>sucker punch in maingame
>>
>>30145925
Leech Life is his drain punch.
>>
>>30145960
Leech life is now 80, way better than x sissor
>>
>>30145925
Sucker Punch
Aqua Jet
First Impression
Swords Dance/Wide Guard/Leech Life

SD if you can predict a switch/spikes/SR, Wide Guard to give utility for doubles, or Leech Life for when you run into something you can outspeed/tank/last mon and refill on. Honestly though the 3 moves are key for coverage and priority, given it's the lacking area for it, and Trick Room's still too gimicky to set up
>>
>>30145828
?? if it doesn't one-shot normal pokes, they get a hit in to possibly kill the other poke, golisopod literally takes damage for no reason and switches out.
>>
>>30145997
why would you set up swords dance on a poke that switches out of battle once it takes half hp.
>>
>>30146205
It's if and when you spot a moment to be able to set up, and then it's abusing Sucker Punch and Aqua Jet till you swap out. Pretty much using it as a lead to bring back later to First Impression anything still left alive after. There's safer options, but being able to make AJ and SP hit for harder is always welcomed when you can sneak it in.
>>
File: IsItreallythatSecret-.gif (961KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
IsItreallythatSecret-.gif
961KB, 350x197px
Golisopod in a nutshell.
>>
>>30144895
That's Wishiwashi.
>>
>>30145925
I'm having a lot of success with

>Adamant
>Maxed Attack, Split HP and SDef (to round out compared to its 140 Defense)
>Assault Vest
>First Impression
>Aqua Jet
>Sucker Punch
>Leech Life

People aren't expecting it to tank a hit, though Sneaky Stones seem to still mess with him quite a bit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.