[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 6 breedfag here. Making your own pokemon has become litteraly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4336.jpg (43KB, 507x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4336.jpg
43KB, 507x379px
Gen 6 breedfag here. Making your own pokemon has become litteraly impossible and i just gave up, i bought sun through eshop and is there a way to still hack and if there is can you explain
>>
>>30143596
What's impossible about it?
>>
>>30143596
What's harder than before?
>>
>>30143622
>>30143619
ORAS breeding was easy as fuck, i could easily breed a competitive pokemon in a day then the next give it like EVs, moves and grind up to level 50. GameFreak not allowing me to use my perfect ivs that i've been breeding since XY is a ball buster
>>
>>30143596
>Chain yourself a 4iv ditto
>Catch or chain whatever you are trying to breed for
>Grab the everstone from Ilima
>Get the destiny knot from battle points or pickup
It takes a little effort to get everything started but breeding is a lot easier this gen because you can get guaranteed 4+ perfect IV dittos easily. You can also check the IVs from the pc after unlocking the judge app.
>>
>>30143669
Just wait for pokebank you impatient baby
>>
what the fuck are you on? breeding is easier than ever with the way the IV judge system is integrated into the PC, you can move replace party members with eggs without manually going to the PC each time, and the Tauros going in circles is FAR faster than going left and right with the bike+o-power ever was

the only thing harder is getting started since destiny knot is gated behind BP.
>>
>>30143669
It's just like when you started XY except now you chain Pokemon for a little while and catch one with four perfect IVs instead of catch two IV mons in the Friend Safari.

The only bullshit thing is getting Desitny Knot requires either 48 BP or PIck Up luck.
>>
>>30143704
Yeah, but there's no long stretch of land to hatch the eggs on that loops like the Battle Resort, or Lumiose City.
>>
>>30143704
When/where do you get the IV judge system
>>
>>30143757
Directly below the daycare there is a square area with bells of hay. Walk inside of the square and jump on Tauros. Run around in circles and you can see when the daycare has new eggs to pick up.
>>
>>30143757
Just literally move the circle pad around in a circle while holding B on Tauros. The Lumiose City thing was shit anyway because you have to waste time flying back to the daycare each time. I have no why retards did it this way.

>>30143782
Hatch 20 eggs and talk to the ace trainer next to battle tree. He just puts it into your PC system and fucks off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.