[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this meme even start? It's obvious he's grown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How did this meme even start? It's obvious he's grown over the past few years and the original just never brings it up, but the dub seems deadset on saying he's still 10.
>>
>>30143128
The Genwunner man-children need something to identify with.
>>
>>30143128
It started when he didn't turn 12 on the second time his birthday was celebrated in the anime. It exploded memetically when he got cucked out of being champion last gen.
>>
>>30143128
>Not realizing he's 11 now
>>
>>30143128
Because every season of the anime, yes, even in Japan, they introduce him as a ten year old.
>>
It has nothing to do with the dub you /padt/fag. They straight up say he's 10 at the beginning of Best Wishes. Even in the Jap version. It's clear that they don't want him to age.
>>
>>30143128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBzhJA6wYQM

Where did it all go so wrong /vp/?
>>
I'd hate to be him, a perpetual loser who never ages and is stuck being a prepubescent loser for eternity
>>
Who will reach puberty first, Ash or Bart Simpson?
>>
>>30144018
This. Trash Ketchum is not someone kids should look up to.
>>
>>30144070
>Ketchum
>never actually catches anything
What is meant by this?
>>
>>30144088
"Fuck You" is what is meant.
>>
>>30144070
A kid who has saved the world several times over and is one of the best at his profession and continues to pursue his dreams no matter how he fails while at the same time being blatantly rich with the shit he spends money on is someone children shouldn't look up to?

Because he cannot win perhaps the most prestigious tournament in his profession barring the Champions League and a hypothetical global tournament?

When in his first tournament he was top 16, in his 2nd he was top 8 and arguably the reason his opponent didn't win the league who was in the Top Four, In his third tournament he lost against the guy who won, then in his fourth he lost against the guy who won who also used Legendaries, in the 5th he lost against the guy who got to the top 4 and lost against the person who won the tournament then in his 6th tournament had a extremely close match in the Final Match, This with him not even using his strongest Pokemon like Charizard or Snorlax?

Seriously?
>>
>>30146389
Yes, seriously. No matter what he does, in the end, he's a LOSER.
>>
>>30146453
Not him. But, I wouldn't call a First Runner Up a loser though.
>>
>>30146579
Yeah, Ash is a loser.
Alain literally win the league on his first try while Ash failed six times.
>>
>>30144018
I think the initial vision was him to lose for eternity and give it knowing that his dream is an illusion.

It was not a very good vision.
>>
>>30144014

Wow, the english opening is way better. I bet gen 2's english is better, and then it all goes downhill from there
>>
>>30146674

Actually I forgot opening 2 was pokemon world. That was a shitty opening, but still better than the japanese version
>>
>>30144014
Holy dickballs. The US OP destroys that one
>>
>>30146709
You take that back you faggot
>>
>>30146674
4kids pretty consistently kicked the Japanese version's ass on theme songs, right up until their last one. Dare to compare:
(Japanese)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS800qxUwdo
(English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtnhJhMOg1E
>>
>>30146641
Alain is also quite a bit older than Ash. Hell, every single person we've seen win a league has looked at least 16.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.