[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just you wait /vp/ When the move tutors in the next game are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-740Crabominable_Dream.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-740Crabominable_Dream.png
59KB, 250x250px
Just you wait /vp/
When the move tutors in the next game are here, this guy will be the ultimate revenge killer
Icicle spear, mach and draining punch
Here's hoping at least...
>>
>>30143072
>Go, Slowbro!
>>
File: 1457222834249.png (66KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1457222834249.png
66KB, 382x395px
Don't bully the snowman
>>
File: bewear tree.jpg (18KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
bewear tree.jpg
18KB, 339x345px
>drain punch tutor
Yes please.
>>
Have we ever had a mach punch tutor?
>>
>>30143072
>icicle spear and mach punch as tutors
drain punch is cool but my mans has hammer arm already, thats not enough to save him
>>
Maybe there should be a way to get him earlier first
>>
>>30143072
In gen 8
>>
>>30143620
no, but we've had a Vacuum Wave tutor
>>
>>30143072
NEXT GAME
>>
>>30143072
Are Crapominablefags the new Shitnaughtfags like from gen 6?

Forcing their fuckawful fugly ass barabait shitmon down everybody's throat, going against unanimous consensus that this thing was and always will be a mistake.
>>
Has it ever been explicitly stated as to why move tutors are never in the first games by GF?
>>
>>30146390
To help sales of the later games.
>>
>>30146166
>barabait
IT'S A FUCKING CRAB
>>
>>30146401
Other game developers consider adding more new features to every installment to increase popularity. Game Freak does the same, except that they also remove features to make games unique and do that more frequently. They really need new staff.
>>
>>30146411
a handsome-looking crab
>>
>>30143072
is there a point to this thing

>preevo is absolute shit
>only evolves at the end of the game
>>
>>30146750
I think it along with Charjabug are supposed to reward you for bringing it from the start of the game to near end-game areas. Although in both cases it's quite underwhelming.
Also if you swap the yellow and the white it kinda looks like the Kahuna.
>>
I'm currently levelling every new Pokemon I've encountered so far, just hit route 3 and I really like Crabrawler, he's been pulling his weight. Same with A-Diglett he fucks the Fairies early.

Honestly most of the new Pokemon have been pretty good, apart from maybe Stakeout Yungoos being a little weak, especially compared to Hustle A-Rattata and Technician A-Meowth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.