[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If its core stays exposed, it will soon die off. It’s possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 775.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
775.png
7KB, 256x256px
>If its core stays exposed, it will soon die off. It’s possible that it may survive if it’s put into a Poké Ball quickly enough.

Poor thing is dying as you play with it in Refresh.
These Dex entries seems a little darker than previous games.
>>
File: wonder where the bones go.jpg (5KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
wonder where the bones go.jpg
5KB, 263x192px
>>30141547
>buried beneath the castle are masses of dried-up bones from those whose vitality it has drained

oh.
>>
File: spidercute.jpg (38KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
spidercute.jpg
38KB, 500x317px
>bunch of edgelord descriptions throughout the game
>Get Araquanid
>expect some edgy shit about capturing and devouring its prey

>Despite what its appearance suggests, it cares for others. If it finds vulnerable Pokemon, it protectively brings them into its water bubble
>>
>>30143449
That sounds actually more unnerving when it's said in that way.
>Brings a small, weakened, land poke into the bubble
>It suffocates to death
>>
Those are nothing. Look at both of Gengar's.

"Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up."

"It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans."

Oh and then Drifloon.

"If for some reason it's body bursts, it's soul spills out with a screaming sound."

Now those are dark Dex entries. I mean Gengar KILLS people. lol
>>
>>30143812
>It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
So how does a human become a Gengar?
>>
>>30143869
Touch 9 fluffy tails.
>>
>>30143869
yeah the human need the evolution item call "bullet to the face" and it spawns from the the expensive item call handgun which cost at lest 1500+ $$
>>
>>30143869
There was an entire story about this in mystery dungeon
>>
>>30143449
> It delivers headbutts with the water bubble on its head. Small Pokémon get sucked into the bubble, where they drown.
>>
>>30143449
in the other game it says it kills them
>>
>>30141547
>It knows Self-Destruct
>Instead of dying a horrible death, it decides to take its own life instead
;_;
>>
>>30143920
>>30143921

I'm aware, but having a "nice" dex entry came out of nowhere.

Which makes me wonder, what IS the "nicest" dex entry in the game? Comfey?
>>
>>30143869
Simple - When Haunter gets traded it absorbs the nearby wandering soul
>>
>>30141547
I have a theory that it's the actual Rotom in the pokedex fucking with the player. Considering it IS a ghost pokemon and it is writing the entries. I'd take the entries with some element of truth but with mostly a grain of salt
>>
>>30143935
>implying self-destruct is not the way the core dies off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.