[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Impossible! you can't aim the pokeball if there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bbb.jpg (52KB, 339x298px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
52KB, 339x298px
>"Impossible! you can't aim the pokeball if there's more than one pokemon in sight!"
>>
File: spongebob spoons rattling.jpg (44KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob spoons rattling.jpg
44KB, 639x628px
>>30139536
>*pokemon you're trying to catch* called for help!
>kill the SOS
>kill the SOS
>kill the SOS
>>
File: kaneki w.png (136KB, 663x637px) Image search: [Google]
kaneki w.png
136KB, 663x637px
>>30139647
>try to catch pokemon
>fail
>"the pokemon you're trying to catch called for help"
>kill SOS
>try to catch pokemon
>fail
>"the pokemon you're trying to catch called for help"
>>
What bothers me is that in Colosseum and its sequel you very much COULD aim Pokéballs in doubles. Why can't they do it here?
>>
File: Snag_Machine_Colosseum.jpg (210KB, 597x478px) Image search: [Google]
Snag_Machine_Colosseum.jpg
210KB, 597x478px
>>30141287
Because the POWER of pic related gave you the strength to aim.
>>
What even is the justification for this?
>>
>>30140123
>x called for help
>but nobody came
>mfw >:)
>>
does the SOS call-in call for help itself if you kill the first one?

for SOS chaining anyways
>>
>>30143792
Mr. SOS's wild ride never ends
>>
>>30143677
It's how you ev train and look for HAs now.

I wish the initial synchronize would work for all of them, so they appear to be 50% of the synchronization you need.

>>30143792
Yeah
>>
>>30143803
Well good in that regard, I don't want my shiny chain to end because the primary pokemon flailed to death
>>
>>30139536
>but you can aim a ball at a +6 evasion pokemon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.