[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>caught in the wild at LVL 41-44 >evolves to Hakamo-o at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jangmo_o_by_verna_c-daguees.png (208KB, 1000x653px) Image search: [Google]
jangmo_o_by_verna_c-daguees.png
208KB, 1000x653px
>caught in the wild at LVL 41-44
>evolves to Hakamo-o at 35
>evolves to Kommo-o at 45

What the fuck were they thinking? Sure it's a 5% Pokemon but it will barely stay as Hakamo-o and a level or 2 later it's the final evo. Why do you only get Hakamo-o for a level or 2?
>>
>>30139444
Because people have been complaining about getting the pseudo late-game without means to realistically raise it in time for the end of main game without excessive grinding.
>>
>>30139514
Most pseudos are OP as fuck in-game, people should expect to put in some work to get the final evo.
>>
>>30139514
>people have been complaining about getting the pseudo late-game
>Can get Bagons early on
>>
>>30139444
They weren't.

Are you really surprised? they just shoved it in the place a pseudo is expected to be according to their chart of stuff we must do each gen.

it's about par for the rest of the retarded problems randomly plaguing mons with leveling and Evo (Abra can't learn confusion when ti evolves, Alona marowak learns it's signature move BEFORE its evolve level, etc.)

the gen has a lot of 'just put it wherever with a low spawn rate, we'll fix this in another version'
>>
I think for me, the point of the pseudo lategame is; I got this really powerful Pokemon. Now I need to grind with it during the final stretch of the game for 10-15 levels NOT "Hey it's evolving...HEY IT'S EVOLVING AGAIN"

At least with Goomy you had to travel and train it for 20 levels or so for it to evolve.
>>
File: k.jpg (139KB, 739x701px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
139KB, 739x701px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.