[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering I read here that there are "true version"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1416317399149.png (39KB, 355x252px) Image search: [Google]
1416317399149.png
39KB, 355x252px
I was wondering

I read here that there are "true version" games for each gen.The arguments I read were:
X/Y > Y is the real version, since xerneas barely fits in the story lorewise
OR/AS > AS, since the legend box is underwater, and we get to see that archie met jirachi when he was a kid

What other "true versions" are there? what do you think is the original version for SUMO?
>>
>>30137435
I'm guessing Moon since Pheremosa is there and it only makes sense that Lusi would seek out an ultra beast within her own image (flip that if it makes more sense that way).
>>
>>30137942
Pheremosa has nothing to do with the story, though.

I'd guess Sun so you have an Altar of the Sunne and Lake of the Moone. Just fits better.
>>
>>30137435
probably Sun since it takes place at the same time as your DS and isn't 12 hours behind/ahead
>>
>>30138171

Holy fuck, is THAT why, when I play this game at 4am, everything is bright and shining in-game?
>>
>>30138171
Weakest reasoning but I could see it
>>
>>30138224
hahahah dude where have ou been
>>
>>30137435
Do you think this applies to older gens?
>>
>>30138224
Yeah bro, that was announced like 4 months ago. After you beat the E4 you can go back to where you caught Lunala with Lunala in your party and she can open a portal to an alternate world where time is offset by 12 hours and vice versa in Sun, so you can make time work normally it also lets you get your own Cosmog in the alternate world too
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.