[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post disappointments about Pokemon Sun and Moon >no Bewear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: illi.png (382KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
illi.png
382KB, 832x624px
Post disappointments about Pokemon Sun and Moon
>no Bewear onesie to wear
>no way to wear real pants
>girls can't have backpacks and boys can't have messenger bags
>>
>ride pokemon are preselected
>can't choose to ride a pokemon in your party, even if only a few worked
Biggest disappointment desu senpai. Really wanted to ride around on a Scolipede.
>>
>no dexnav
>no komala evolution
>can't evolve vikavolt until ultra-late game
>red/blue clothing are version exclusive
>>
>Tons of pokemon hanging out in the world.
>No follow-mons for you
Shit like X-Y I could kind of understand but despite the lag still present it seems like SM could easily handle you having follow mons this gen.
also
>Too few aloan forms
I feel like region variants is a good way for the series to go due to the dex already being huge, so a bit sad we really didn't get that many.
>>
>>30135769
>no pyukumuku evo
>>30135763
>you will never ride snorlax
>>
>>30135858
>tons of pokemon out in the world
AND ANOTHER THING

>we are on gen 7
>talking to a pokemon in the overworld doesn't register it as 'seen' in your dex
>but taking a photograph from 100 feet away does
>>
>>30135934
This is actually a great point, this would have made finding PUKE U N ME easier to find.
>>
>>30135726
>NO NATIONAL DEX .. WWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!
>>
>Battle Royal is the worst mode they've ever created
>>
no Marlon and Phoebe cameo I mean come on GF... Humilau...
>>
>sunfags can get Turtonator at Blush Mountain, about 2/3 of the way through the game
>moonbros can only get Drampa at the fucking Victory Road at the end of the main game
>>
Lain is shit
>>
>>30137934
Agreed, but would kill for her computer
>>
>no transition between day/evening/night, literally just switches
>in the middle of fishing and the water turned from bright orange to gray blue
Why
>>
I miss the PSS. I liked being able to run around and do shit while waiting for a trade or battle. Now I get to sit in festival plaza and wait like a good boy.
>>
>>30137999
Because GF hates you
>>
What was the point of removing super training? Yeah it was tedious and horde were better, but it was another option. We all know how Gamefreak hates options and loves removing features for no reason.
>>
Not enough alolan forms
Not Mega evolutions until post game and no new mega evolution
Frame rate drops everywhere
>>
File: 38T.jpg (81KB, 664x674px) Image search: [Google]
38T.jpg
81KB, 664x674px
Why isn't there a National Dex?
>>
File: 1478617756561.png (16KB, 277x367px) Image search: [Google]
1478617756561.png
16KB, 277x367px
this was evil
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.