[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you want to see/change in Stars, I'll start:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Things you want to see/change in Stars, I'll start:
>Captains are now gym leaders, with Big Mo, Nanu and Hapu filling in last few spots
>Expanded Pokédex with HOPEFULLY new mons
>Unlocked shiny legendaries
>>
>Wanting to force poor Nanu to be some faggot Gym Leader when all he wants to do is eat, sleep, and pet cats
>>
>>30135295
>stars
what is this meme?
>>
>>30135295
>that guy who says he's building a park with nothing but prehistoric Pokemon in it

We could finally have that Jurassic Pokemon Park we've always wanted

Also I'm almost certain Ryuki is gonna do something
>>
File: 1479774097350.jpg (36KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479774097350.jpg
36KB, 650x600px
>>30135295
>Stars
>Not calling it Eclipse.
Nice meme.
>>
>>30135295

I wanna see the Alternate world be a NG+ kinda thing. some different and new mons on each route.(with increased levels of course) Gyms/Totems/Kahuna are a higher level starting at the Final Boss highest in the original world and ending levels around the late 80's early 90's
obtain different items from people

I know this will never happen, but the Alternate World in SM not being a pseudo NG+ was such a waste.
>>
File: Cx4_-JfUAAANiZZ.jpg orig.jpg (102KB, 959x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4_-JfUAAANiZZ.jpg orig.jpg
102KB, 959x1134px
>>30136628
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version
Lillie's game is getting a third versioN!
>>
How are they going to handle Nebby? I almost get the feeling they're going to give him a third potential evolution and make Solgaleo/Lunala appear already evolved in the story.
>>
>>30136744
>multiple sources
>doesnt list them
so this passes as journalism now?
>>
>>30136925
Eurogamer wouldn't publish it if they weren't sure, they have a reputation. Their Switch leaks were 99% right, too.
>>
>>30135295
If it's a typical third version and not a sequel,
>Give Ultra Lusamine a UB01 or UB02 to her team to give her six Pokemon
>Give Guzma 5 Pokemon (possibly Scizor or Yanmega)
>Make all champion battles have six Pokemon
>Have Type Null becoming Silvally a part of the story, maybe a cutscene
>Actually fight some UBs when they initially show up
>Fight the Fairy girl when you meet her on the bridge
>Give Hau and Gladion more Pokemon in their final fights
>make all major characters rematchable (trial captains, Hau, Gladion, etc.)

All I can think of right now
>>
>>30136790
Necrozma is somehow related to the two and is practically confirmed as the third legendary so Cosmog might somehow become Necrozma.
>>
>>30137580
I feel like sequels are more likely this time actually, they've left stuff open like the empty plots of land, Lillie and Lusamine going to Kanto, Jurassic Park guy and that ominous shit with Tapu Koko screaming 'SOLGALEO/LUNALA, IT IS TIME' right at the end before attacking. Given how reception was to BW2 if they do sequels again they might just do it as one version and keep references to specific stuff from SM vague.
>>
>>30138496
Or just add a lot more post-game to SM by having a 6 month timeskip right after the credits.
>>
>>30135295
>Sophocles and Big Mo run a gym together
>double battle gym fight
>>
>>30135295
Make more bugs accessible. There's only 5 or 6 in the game and I want more bugbros.

Also a dragon form for Necrozma.
>>
Zygarde Complete only has Aura Break as its ability and the Complete form is permanent/changeable after collecting all the cores and cells.

Decidueye and Incineroar's special attack stats are swapped with their speed stats respectivly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.