[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't my type:null evolve? Am I missing something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Why won't my type:null evolve? Am I missing something? Please help
>>
Happiness isn't refresh hearts. Think soothe bell
>>
He's at max happiness and has reached level 55 and won't evolve still
>>
>>30134380
That's affection, not happiness.
>>
that's not friendship you fucking dumbass
Keep it in the first slot of your team and give it malasadas and it should evolve sooner or later
>>
It loves you but doesn't mean it is happy.
>>
>>30134380
null evolves from happiness, not affection

get null a massage, then give it a soothe bell and run around for a while
>>
Happiness =/= affection.

Check with the blue-clad woman outside of one of the stalls in Konikoni city. She can tell you what the happiness of your T:N is.
If she says "You clearly love your Pokémon, and you must spend a lot of time together." then you're almost there. Keep battling with it. Once you get there, there's a good chance that the next time it levels up, you'll get your evolution.
>>
>>30134396
Affection and Happiness are separate stats. You can't really track happiness (might be an NPC to talk to). Give it things that say they make pokemon happy, battle with it in the lead, don't let it faint.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.