[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clear something up for me, ok vp? Houndoominite is not available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: houndoom-mega.jpg (24KB, 211x320px) Image search: [Google]
houndoom-mega.jpg
24KB, 211x320px
Clear something up for me, ok vp?

Houndoominite is not available in sun and moon. So if we can't send items through pokebank, well are you fucking telling me that if I send over my Houndoom I'll never be able to fucking mega evolve it?
>>
The items and Megas are in the code. NPCs in the Battle Facilities are even using unavailable legendaries and Megas.
The items unavailable to the players right now, but might be made available after the Bank update.
>>
Doubt Gamefreak will do actual content updates. They'll probably be mystery gifts if obtainable at all.
>>
I'm pretty sure it will get stone Mega stones after the Pokebank update from the battle tree for BP
>>
Correct.

They'll never be available until the next games. Don't trust GameFreak to actually update their games, because they won't.
>>
The REAL question is: Where the actual fuck are the Ability Capsules?
>>
>>30133572
>>30133547
Best answers in the thread. Gamefreak won't update the games and you're a fool if you think they will.

Best case scenario is receiving the items in a mystery gift or through an event. Worst case and most likely scenario is that we'll get the items in either Stars or a possible D/P/Pt remake.
>>
>>30133585
The battle royal place. Talk to one of the merchants at the counter.
>>
>>30133040
That's what pkhex is for. Still, those bastards won't let you use your bro online...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.