[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>N is loved by fujoshi everywhere >Lillie is loved by Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: shillcharacters.png (353KB, 1010x598px) Image search: [Google]
shillcharacters.png
353KB, 1010x598px
>N is loved by fujoshi everywhere
>Lillie is loved by Japan while America at least appreciates her character development
>Zinnia hated by America AND Japan
Does she deserve it?
>>
It's a shame, Zinnia is the best.
>>
Zinnia is hated for her retarded logic and threatening of the entire fucking world
>>
Guys love Zinnia when they need to jack off
>>
N is more loved by tumblurinas who ship him with Hilda, to be quite honest.
>>
>>30128078
I haven't played ORAS, but why she is hated?
>>
>>30127973
>Lillie is loved by Japan while America at least appreciates her character development

(you)
>>
>>30127973
Yes

As much as I want to fuck Zinnia for her design, she deserves every ounce of hate she gets
>>
>>30128080
This honestly. I've rubbed one to her more than a couple times
>>
>>30128225
Episode Delta reveals that she manipulated Archie/Maxie and that the entire thing with trying to awaken Primal Groudon/Kyogre was part of her plan to try to awaken Rayquaza in order to stop the meteor containing Deoxys from hitting Hoenn. Then in the post-game epilogue she goes around beating everyone up and stealing their Mega Stones in order to try to awaken Rayquaza herself. She then bullies Steven and sabotages their original plan to stop the meteor.
>>
>>30127973
yes
>>
>>30128225
she has the best female battle music but her is a nutcase
>>
>>30127973
No, Zinnia did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>30128314
Also she's a prick to almost everyone she meets just because she can be.
>>
>>30128314
Tl;dr she's a dumb bitch that depends on mega fug to solve her problems aka everyone in Ubers
>>
>>30128262

So she's the Pokemon version of Rosalina?
>>
>>30128403
She's just a bad character, not gamefreak's Lightning
>>
GameFreak's Lighting will forever be Lucario, stop trying to deflect blame Lucariofags.
>>
>>30128184
Why wouldn't Tumblrinas ship him with Hilbert?
>>
>>30128595
I dunno man. Hilber x N will never be as popular as Hilda's ship on that site.
>>
>>30128886
The Yaoi ship isn't as popular on the most liberal site as it probably is on the site with /pol/
>>
>>30128595
Because most of them are girls who picked the female character in BW to match their irl gender and ended up self-inserting as her

Yaoi shipping communities usually spring up because all the female characters in a show are bland love interests and fangirl types end up having to self-insert as a guy, but in video games where the player character is always a blank slate for the player to project onto, it's more common for female fans to self-insert and ship the female player character with the guy they want to fuck

The only case in Pokemon where the female PC doesn't have more art/fics of them fucking people than the male one is with Kanto where Leaf pretty much doesn't exist anymore and Red is obviously the canon protagonist
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.