[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tapu koko is a rooster tapu bulu is a bull tapu fini is a marlin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 786Tapu_Lele[1].png (920KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
786Tapu_Lele[1].png
920KB, 1280x1280px
tapu koko is a rooster
tapu bulu is a bull
tapu fini is a marlin

so what the fuck is tapu lele? people told me it's supposed to be a butterfly but i don't see it.
>>
>>30127618
"The battlefield got weird!"

This is why she's the best top.
>>
It took me a long time to figure out too. It's the head of a butterfly, with those ridges on the back being the "wings." Her hair becomes the antenna, and her abdomen becomes the proboscus. You can see the hexagons as the eyes.
>>
>>30127660
>not using greentext

Top lel.
>>
>>30127618
It's a butterfly. It's only obvious when its shell is closed. The two long pieces of hair curl up and form antennae, the black piece at the bottom of the shell is a proboscis, and the curves on the back are wings. Plus, Lele scatters scales in its description. Butterfly wings are scaled.
>>
>>30127618
its a fuckin hermit crab
>>
>>30127618
>butterfly wings
>her japanese name is based in "butterfly" word
>scales

>not butterfly
>>
>>30127618
This thing is adorable
>>
>>30127618
>tapu koko is a rooster
>tapu bulu is a bull
>tapu fini is a marlin
tapu lele is a slut____
>>
>>30127677
>>30127705
wait can you guys please draw this on paint or something? it doesn't look much like on in game. see pic related.

>>30127715
i just don't see it, sorry
>>
>>30127805
If you cant see it from this I dont know what to tell you. Try and envision Beautifly's head where Top Lel is if that helps.
>>
>>30127805
Anon, you do know what a butterfly looks like, right? Your pic makes the proboscis and antennae obvious.
>>
>>30127890
wait i can see it now holy shit. the proboscis is so weird

>>30127891
the proboscis kinda looks like a beak. made thing it was a squid lol
>>
File: Glasswing butterfly head.jpg (212KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Glasswing butterfly head.jpg
212KB, 640x360px
>>30127805
That black part at the bottom is her tail curled up to be a butterfly proboscis

Her longest "hair" parts stick up to be butterfly antennae

She has small ridges on the back of her shell that resemble small butterfly wings

And it states that she distributes scales, and there's only one animal out there that has that head and also scales

also her name

pic related; it's the head of a glasswing butterfly up close
>>
>>30127805
She has tiny-ass butterfly wings on the back of her shell.

Also it's a stretch but her form resembles a butterfly *head*

Note the red eye sides and her tail being the proboscis. In addition to the antennae.
>>
>>30127916
thank you!

>>30127927
yeah i see it now, thanks so much
>>
>>30127677
>her
>>
>>30128010
Gender unknown =! No gender
>>
>>30127618
How do you fuck it?
>>
>>30128102

put ponos into vagoo and jam it in
>>
>>30128102
Hanjobs
>>
File: flaccid.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
flaccid.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>30127618
>based off a Butterfly
>can't learn Quiver Dance
>>
>>30128154
Wait, am I giving, or receiving?
>>
>>30128194
Giving of course.
>>
>>30128192
Be honest, would you want to live in a meta where top lel has access to quiver dance? Its already scary as fuck as it is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.