[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat the game >Faba asks you if you know about Genesect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: faba.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
faba.png
82KB, 500x500px
>Beat the game
>Faba asks you if you know about Genesect
>hands you Genesect's Arceus Plates

BLACK AND WHITE 3 CONFIRMED
>>
>Hints towards Sinnoh, Unova, and Kanto
>Yfw next game takes place in all three regions.
>>
>>30126577
Oh GOD please NO!!!
>>
>>30126577
>Ghetchis uses his son to enslave Unova
>Getchis uses Kyurem to enslave Unova
>...Now what?
>>
>>30126577
They just needed SOMEONE to give those items and the role fell to him. In Aether's basement some random employee gives you the DNA Splicers.
Would have made more sense if Corless gave you all that stuff now that I think about it.
>>
>>30126577
That's not what happened at all.
>>
>>30127368
Can you even find Colress after he meets you for the first time?
>>
>>30127460

Just the battle tree.
>>
>>30126577
>Genesect's Arceus Plates

????
>>
>>30126577
>YWN be Aether Branch Manager
>YWN fuck Wicke's fat mommy tits
>YWN take over the company because Lusamine is in rehab for space jellyfish meth addiction
>YWN deal with problematic children by having your Hypno dispose of them

Not being Faba is suffering
>>
File: 1340830284911.gif (88KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1340830284911.gif
88KB, 450x500px
>>30126836
I'M GOING HOME
TO A PLACE WHERE I BELONG
>>
>>30127460
If you go to where you first meet him HE asks you about genesect and gives you the drives
>>
>>30126577
>Faba
No, Colress does that you mongol
>>
>>30128561
Where is that again?
>>
>>30126577
Colross gives you the plates you fucking moron
>>
>>30128626
I think on the northern side of melemele
>>
>>30128668
w e w l a d
>>
All of the 'second set' of games of a Gen, from FRLG through to ORAS, have taken place in a region we've been to in a previous game.

BW2 represents the best case scenario where almost all its assets are taken from an existing game, but even with ORAS where you're making a lot of assets from scratch, you are at least not sinking significant development time into creating a scenario (character design, region mapping, story, etc.) but are just building on top of an existing one.

If I had to bet, we're going to Sinnoh again, but it's also somewhat likely GF is going to throw us for a loop and we go back to either Kalos or Hoenn, because that saves you a fuckton of development time.
>>
File: 1392641093347.gif (866KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1392641093347.gif
866KB, 480x360px
>>30126577

>Age of Unovan Expansionism
>Rustic Western/Northern region
>Possible connection to Orre
>Return of Hilda/Hilbert
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.