[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>release game to commemorate 20th anniversary of Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-22 14.35.20.png (790KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-22 14.35.20.png
790KB, 1366x768px
>release game to commemorate 20th anniversary of Pokémon
>gets rid of key elements that made the games great
>removes difficulty
>few new pokemon and most are either slow as shit or just legendaries
>released with bugs and glitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SfwWwdrfM

What did GF mean by this?
>>
>>30124324
Don't forget:
>graphics are slow as shit on older consoles
>next release almost certainly not available on most popular console
>>
>>30124324
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SfwWwdrfM
Oh God, this is my worst fear whenever I'm playing Pokemon games. My save file fucking up.

Ironically, saving in a Pokemon center is probably why I avoided the Lumiose City glitch, thankfully. Now it's a fucking risk factor instead.
Fuck.
>>
>24 hours
>game finished already

No shit you complain about cutscenes, you literally run towards the flag as soon as you can move.

Anyway I know you're just fishing for (you)s but these games are certainly harder than RBY
>>
>>30124324

>>30123759

Also everything you said except the first half of the fourth greentext applies to fifth gen.
>>
>>30124324
>>removes difficulty
Are we playing the same game?
>>
>>30124700
Read the comments. The guy is retarded and fucked up using PKhex.
>>
Hold a direction right when the game loads up and it runs a check to make you leave the current room to break the freeze. Ran into this glitch a couple times now.
>>
>>30124324
g8 b8 m8

>>>/v/
>>
File: IMG_6187.jpg (69KB, 750x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6187.jpg
69KB, 750x786px
>>30124324

What do normies mean by this?
>>
>>30124830

24 hours is a good chunk of time for completing the game desu. I did the same thing and just followed the story. When content is gated behind progress there's no reason not to.

>>30124700

You can back your save up to the website then redownload it in the future.

>>30124324

You're just mad it runs slow without N3DS. Everything is an improvement. I was losing interest in the series and bought this to give it one last go and I'm happy with it.
>>
>>30125111
>24 hours is a good chunk of time for completing the game desu.

No, it's not. Every other Pokemon game has taken 40-60 hours to finish the main story.
>>
>>30125110
/vp/ is not the average Pokemon fan.
>>
>>30125062
>The guy is retarded and fucked up using PKhex.
I hope you're right and this is the case, since I don't fuck around with save editors.
>>
uh

So, no one's going to mention what the fuck happened to that Decidueye?
>>
>>30125368
It's fucking dead anyway who cares
>>
Lol haha looks like ur decidueye is in a bit of a pickle xd
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.