[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claims to establish A league to show what special about Alola's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kukui.png (260KB, 466x420px) Image search: [Google]
kukui.png
260KB, 466x420px
>Claims to establish A league to show what special about Alola's trainer and their pokemons & Giving a bigger hope for the kids of alola to become the world champion instead of just the island challenge champion

>The first-ever champion of Alola is from Kanto
>>
But he's using Alolan Pokemon and trained in the Alolan tradition.
>>
The amount of Kukui's Alolan seed that resides in the MC's mother makes him an honorary Alolan.
>>
>>30122919
I guess it'll encourage Alolan kids to train hard and claim the title for Alola.
>>
>>30122919
We immigrated to Alola L E G A L L Y.

We've citizenship, sure we weren't born there but what matters is that we're integrating with their culture.
>>
In the other games your character comes from other places, too. I don't see the point of this thread.
>>
>>30122919
They moved to Alola from Kanto. Doesn't say you were born/raised there. The mom's brown and knew Kukui beforehand.
>>
>>30122919

At it's peak, 43% of Hawaii's population were Japanese migrants, and much of the states culture was shaped by these migrants.

I'd imagine Alola is the same with Pokejapan migrants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.