[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>defeat Lusamine in the Ultra Space >get out >Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lusamine.png (231KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
231KB, 600x360px
>defeat Lusamine in the Ultra Space
>get out
>Lillie throws a ball at Nebby
>Lillie reveals that she's actually a trainer and just used you to evolve Nebby and take Lusamine out of her way and use the UBs to cause havoc
>Lusamine wanted to catch the Ultra Beasts and lock away Nebby to prevent that
>you effectively helped the villain the whole game
>>
Wow, what an accurate retelling of the story
>>
>>30122303
wat
>>
File: 1479799843266.jpg (87KB, 584x702px) Image search: [Google]
1479799843266.jpg
87KB, 584x702px
>>30122269

Lillie is a Pokémon Trainer yet
>>
File: IMG_20161120_170607.png (550KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_170607.png
550KB, 700x933px
>>30122269
Man, that'd be the craziest twist in these games, ever.

>This and Ya boi gets more screentime
>Gladion is your Rival, Hau is just a fat sack of shit
>National Dex is obtainable

After that, the game would be perfect.
>>
>>30122481
>suddenly Kanto
AAAAAAAHHHH WAIFU

>suddenly Hau loves her
AAAAAAAHHHH CANON COMPETITION
>>
>>30123341
>suddenly Hau loves her
???
>>
>>30123351
It seemed sudden to me.
Sure he doesn't have to wear it on his sleeve but I didn't see it coming.
>>
>>30123374
No, I mean when does he love her? I'm seeing this posted every now and then but I don't recall this happening.
>>
>>30123459
It's at the very end.

>You're going to kanto?! But there's so much I want to tell you!
>Professor: Hau when you see someone you LOVE go you gotta see them off with a smile
>sniff yeah

AAAAAAHHHHH SHE'S WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE
>>
>>30123492
I thought it was referring to a familial kind of thing. You know, because they're all kids and Kukui really pushed the cousin! thing on you.

At least that was the vibe I got.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.