[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The protagonist knows Gladion's father is alive managing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pelago.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pelago.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>The protagonist knows Gladion's father is alive managing a pokemon spa
>Doesn't tell him when Gladion says his father is missing

Why is the protagonist such an asshole?
>>
permasmiling sociopath
>>
>>30121572

This is the same protagonist that climbs onto strangers beds and sniffs them.
>>
Pretty sure no one in mandatory dialogue mentions Mohn by name

More of an issue is clearly a good number of people are aware of and use Pelago, why hasn't anyone from Aether used it
>>
He's mute. He can't speak. You insensitive a-hole.
>>
>>30122383
Isn't there a journal on something in Aether Paradise mentioning "Professor Mohn"?
>>
>>30122383
He's mentioned in the Dimensional Research Lab, shortly after the protag can first access the Poke Pelago.
>>
"Hey Gladian, you should go to the Poke Pelago, i think you'd learn a thing about training pokemon if you go!"
Then watch the fireworks.
>>
>>30123057
>>30123082
That's the point, if any of the people of Aether use Pelago, they were supposed to recognize Mohn.
>>
>>30123121
>Gladion enters the raft hut
>Mohn: Get out.
>>
>>30122383
I know this isn't mandatory, but when you have to go to the Dimensional Lab before fighting Olivia, someone mentions him writing a paper on UBs or dimensions or something related like that
>>
>>30123148
chuckled.
>>
>>30121572
Are you sure he is his father? He looks too similar to them and the kids already resemble their mother. Maybe this guy is a relative of their mother. Or is he clearly stated to be the dad?
>>
>>30121572
>this fat fuck nigga fucked lusamine

And here i was over joyed she was a milf. Now shes a polynesian coal burner
>>
>>30123127
>no one in Aether goes to Pokepelago
That place would've been the perfect hiding spot for Nebby, the family drama would just be the icing on the cake
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.