[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your opinion of Hau before playing Sun and Moon >Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15

File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png (67KB, 170x488px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
67KB, 170x488px
>Your opinion of Hau before playing Sun and Moon
>Your opinion of Hau AFTER playing Sun and Moon

>A cute guy who loves to have fun
>A cheerful and spiteful little bastard who pummels you with his raichu
>>
AKA Lilliefag salt general
>>
>Very annoying piece of shit
>Disgustingly and extremely annoying piece of shit
GF can't write "friend" characters for shit.
>>
>>30120792
>Your opinion of Hau before playing Sun and Moon
some annoying shitskin
>Your opinion of Hau AFTER seeing Sun and Moon gameplay
actually enjoyable and funny
still have yet to get the game, tight funds and all
>>
>no opinion, he looks okay I guess

>ditzy, annoying yet slightly loveable motherfucker
>>
Another absolutely shit rival.
But props for actually having a dangerous Raichu.
>>
>>30120792
Why everyone says his raichu owned you? were you under leveled? even with exp.share off, if you fight everyone, you never get underleveled.
>>
>>30120792
>meme malasada man, will probably be like that fat fuck and short guy from XY
>funny character, Alolan Raichu hits hard and was a surprise at first
>>30120833
???
>>
I almost preferred being Hugh's irrelevant bystander friend while he had an actual story (and you had nothing) to being the bystander of Hau's fucking Malasada Adventure.
>>
Before:
Gambie 0.9
After:
Gambie 2.0
>>
>>30120896
Dunno about you but it one-shot my entire team with Psychic. Embarrassing moment there, but at least I didn't have problems with totem Wishiwashi or Lurantis.
>>
>>30120792
>Meh, typical friendly rival character
>Meh, typical friendly rival character

At least his Raichu was a bitch
>>
>>30120945
His raichu never gave me problems, my lycarock killed him with two accelrocks.
>>
>Annoyingly friendly kid with the FOOD LMAO cliche
>Annoyingly friendly kid who takes almost nothing seriously and showers you with healing/items, cares more about food than the island challenge

Maybe he'd have been able to protect Lillie if he'd quit focusing so much on malasadas.
>>
>>30120896
>if you fight everyone
I literally am just going where rotom tells me and nowhere else.
>Hau has a fight you can't turn down as soon as you get to the 3rd island
>All my pokemon were 3+ levels below his Raichu WITH exp share on
>I had nothing to counter his Raichu

I already saved where I couldn't go back and train due to cutscenes, I ended up trading potions for Raichu's PP.

I'm not proud of it.
>>
Up to the Aether Foundation double battles with him I thought he was competing for weakest rival, Then I realized how fast and hard hitting his Raichu was. Had I not been leading with Golisopod or Persian for most of my rival fights he would have been a challenge.
>>
>>30120792
>annoying asshole that can't stop dancing
>annoying kid that can't stop dancing but damn he's a nice guy and probably has major issues hes covering up
>>
>Ugh, not another shitty friendly rival
>Wow, he's actually a swell guy and his Raichu is no joke. I love this dude
>>
>>30120792
>Hau seems like a funny friend character that isnt annoying like the XY ones. Plus his battle music is nice.
>Hau is my new soneru
>>
The 3rd-island-start Raichu fight is super swingy, because it's a fully evolved Pokemon with full-power moves (he's using Psychic, not Confusion or whatever) and the Pokemon available to you by then have really wildly varying evolution levels. You could be fighting with 0 fully evolved Pokemon at your current level, or with only 1 or 2, or a full set of 6. You probably don't have endgame moves on most of your Pokemon. You probably don't have very many FAST Pokemon unless you carefully cherrypicked the rare few out of the mostly slow crowd.

If you know the fight's coming, you can at least slap an Eviolite on your Pokemon that has the best supereffective attacks on it, so they can survive to get more than one off against Raichu.
>>
>>30120792
I liked how his cheery personality played off Gladion's edge
>>
>>30121204
I just one-shotted it with a Gengar Sucker Punch.
>>
>Cheerful guy, maybe he contributes something to the plot
>Guy who never acts appropriately and contributes nothing to the plot
I don't know why I expected anything different.
>>
>>30120792
>looks retarded, Nintendo trying to fill a race quota
>No where near as annoying as your xy "rivals"
>Has a decent team
>>
>>30121260
He contributed to letting Lillie be kidnapped
>>
>>30120945
>>30121031
>>30120792

THANK YOU

I thought I was the only one this happened to, and I was legit considering making a new team from scratch because come on, who the fuck gets sweep'd by the friendly rival's first shitmon ?

Glad to see that's something that happens to others too.
>>
>Fuck this nigger, I already feel like I'm going to hate him
>That cheerful little bastard, I want to hug him
>>
>>30121031
my team was 35+ when i fought him in third island, two of my mons are traded, but still.
>>
>>30120792
Really out of place and had nothing to do with the game.
>>
>>30120854
The only correct answer
>>
I seriously can't believe you guys had so much trouble with fucking hau, are you noobs?
>>
>>30121597
I'm rushing through the game with a poorly balanced team.
Most totem pokemon give me trouble. Granted I like the higher difficulty, but that Raichu was 1 shotting 4/6 of my pokemon.
>>
>>30120792
I want to protect that smile
>>
>>30121597
I had sandyghast and the weak-ass punch crab in my team for most of the game.
My other Pokemon took a while to evolve too so I almost always had a disadvantage against most trainers.
I had exp. Share off and only got xp from catching Pokemon And trainer battles.

Almost got crushed by a trainers Umbreon, and someones Sylveon. I got walled and swept a ton.

Hau beat me twice. When you aren't running shit like Gengar in your team he's no joke. He catches you completely off guard.

By the time my team got to the elite four my highest level mon was 45. Got crushed by the elite four.

(Once I played enough to be their level and I knew their teams however, I won with relative ease)
>>
>>30121951
Have you used the refresh to give mons the exp boost bonus? you get it when they get the 2 heart.
>>
I bet this is Lillie's fault.

Top:
>Hau-kun
>Like: 45%
>Dislike: 55%
Bottom:
>Lillie
>Like: 94%
>Dislike: 6%
>>
>>30122146
What?! Hau hate is not over 80%?!
>>
>>30120854
This is correct.
>>
File: twitterpoll.png (29KB, 555x404px) Image search: [Google]
twitterpoll.png
29KB, 555x404px
>>30122146
Forgot my picture.
>>
>>30120792
>already know I'm gonna hate him
>can't say, didn't even get to his Raichu yet

I don't know how people are losing to Hau, I always one shot his starter and just stall when he sends out his Pikachu because I have a Ghastly that knows Hypnosis and Curse.
>>
File: 1472741100862.jpg (44KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1472741100862.jpg
44KB, 458x458px
>Defend the title against him
>He finally gets serious
>>
>>30122207
Why do the japs love Lillie so much?
>>
>>30122247
Ohh baby, I love his end game team.
>>
>>30122131
Nope. Didn't use refresh either. Or Pokemon pelago or that other place.
Played the game straight. Cycled the odd mon out for something else.

No trades. No lucky egg. Just use whatever would help out at the time.
Basically rented the odd Pokemon from myself for some totem/boss fights, like Dugtrio and Skarmory.

It was a refreshing challenge.
(Did the same with Yellow recently. Much easier to do it in that game for syre)
>>
>>30120792
>kind of annoying
>kind of funny

I don't really understand the hatred /vp/ has for Hau, I thought he had some genuinely funny moments.

Not to throughout the entire game you systematically shatter his facade. By the end of his arc when you defend your title against him he's genuinely frustrated.
>>
>>30120792
>before
He's really brown
>after
He's still really brown. How's fatBoi his grandpa
>>
>>30122286
Oh and I was racing my brother to the end who plays more casually, and funnily enough even though he started of way further ahead than me, I ended up eventually outpacing him, beat the elite four before him, and ended up catching the tapus before him as well.
I caught more Pokemon as well.
>>
File: 1477412684157.jpg (184KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477412684157.jpg
184KB, 1024x768px
>>30120945
whether you find these certain bosses hard or not honestly just has to do with your team's types. don't worry about it anon, it doesn't mean that you're bad at playing. it just means you need to switch things out of your team.

lol rock types wreck my entire team but i love them too much so i refuse to switch them out until i'm done the game completely.
>>
>>30122275
>blonde
>loli
>is pretty much the most expressive character in the game and does a lot of cute or funny faces
>extremely polite and gentle
>however, she sometimes does or say goofy things
>shy and pure and innocent before her costume change, genki and funny while still being pure and innocent after her costume change
>needs you to be her hero
>romantic implications with player character

She was literally made to be loved by Japan.
>>
>>30122146
Hau not being a girl hurts him.
>>
>>30120792
>before
who cares another friendly rival
>after
c-cute
>>
>>30122286
Is there even a lucky egg in this game? I don't recall seeing one.
>>
>>30122440
Talking Kukui when you get 50 Pokemon caught in your Pokedex. Should be in his lab, though if he's away for story purposes you might have to wait.
>>
>>30122440
Professor gives you one after you catch enough Pokemon.
I got it Post-Game though.
>>
>>30122325
All the malasadas.
>>
XY kids 2.0
DUDE MALASADAS
>>
>>30120792
A boring rival.
A boring little bitch.
>>
>>30120854
This, I hate his damn pose and his gay ass cheer he does every time I see him, makes me want to neck the fucker, he's obnoxious
>>
>>30120792
Boring character.
Why is this guy even in the story?
>>
>>30122402
This. I don't know if there are dialogue differences in Japanland based on your gender but if the English version is anything to go by she fits with either MC which is good for shippingfags and yurishitters.
>>
>>30120792
Before: Chucklefuck
After: Chucklefuck
>>
File: grid-cell-20239-1419975605-14.jpg (21KB, 490x324px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-20239-1419975605-14.jpg
21KB, 490x324px
>>30120792
I've read everything Hau ever said in pic related's voice
>>
File: 1479400385622.jpg (86KB, 994x765px) Image search: [Google]
1479400385622.jpg
86KB, 994x765px
>>30120792
Gladion should've been the Rival.
>>30120854
Also this.
>>
>>30122525
>If Nebby has a mom and dad
"We are a big happeh family!"
>If Nebby has two moms
"I have two qt moms!"

It's a win-win in either spectrums mother fucker.
>>
>>30120854
What did you think of Cheren, Bianca, May and Barry? They were "friend" characters too, so I'm curious.
B-but just so you know, your opinion doesn't matter, okay?
>>
>>30122589
Gladion is the Rival. Gladion's theme is called "vs Rival" in the files and Hau's theme is called "vs Friend".
>>
>>30122275
She's a tailor made anime girlfriend that you usually see in games aimed at otaku audience. Honestly, this and the fact that anime is shilling THREE girls really makes me think about the state of things in japanese entertainment.
>>
>>30121310
Literally nothing would have changed had he not been there.
>>
>he has to go back
>he REALLY has to go back
worst character I've ever seen, unfunny as fuck, annoyingly cliche, you literally know what this faggot is going to do every time he pops up

I nearly quit the game because of him
>>
>>30122589
>Gladion the rival
>Not yah boi, Guzma

To be honest, I felt like neither Gladion or Hau were rivals.

I felt like they were moreso eachother's foils.

Gladion being uptight wanting to be stronger no matter the cost, thus blinding him to his own flaws which is that he needs to chill the fuck out.

Hau being too relaxed while having potential to be more, thus being blinded by his one true love, malasadas.
>>
>>30122650
>VS. My Friend Hau!
>VS. My Rival Gladion!
Are the names of the tracks I think.
>>
>>30122275
The same reason everyone else does. She's cute.
>>
>>30122275
>she is literally qt as fuck

Damn shame she's 11 with legs like those.
>>
>>30122820
>caring about age
Normies go back to /v/.
>>
>>30122653
Most things nowadays are literally pandering. It's just that Gamefreak's trying to target the retards who liked Yokai watch. I honestly hope it crashes and burns so badly that the anime gets a complete reboot.
>>
>>30122872
She's still one of best girls this Gen gave us.
>>
I went in expecting nothing from Hau, I ended upnreally enjoying him. For all of his being friendly and giving me free stuff he was just an 11 year old excited to be on his first pokemon adventure. He was competent and had fun. Plus I enjoyed some of his smart allek remarks to Gladion and every other enemy. I liked him a lot more than Lillie who just annoyed me.
>>
>>30123001
>liked him a lot more than Lillie

You are entitled to your opinion, but Lillie is fucking qt.
>>
>>30120792
before: "holy shit, happy-retard shithead, please stop this"
after: "cheerful dude who tries his best and isnt that bad"
>>
>>30120945
Holy shit this. I have no idea what happened. Just his Raichu took down all my 6 mons. This is the first time I've lost in game in years.
>>
>>30123041
Lillie's bangs not matching up made it almost impossible to look at her face. Her general incompetence made me like her even less.
>>
>>30120792
>Generic "I wanna be your friend" rival
>Something so cute and lovable I want to lock up in my basement and take of, so no one else can have him because he will be mine.
>>
>>30123041
Lillie is worthless piece of shit.
>>
>I have a brown friend????
>Oh shit this kid has some serious issues. Also wow the brown kid doesn't have a dad
>>
>>30120792
>cheery loser on par with X/Y friends
>he's actually a competent trainer who knows when to get serious and BTFO villains with sick burns
I like him a lot, he's cool
>>
>>30120792
>destroy his team completely early on, probably the designated punching bag """""""rival"""""" like in Gen 6

>after getting to the 3rd island he actually posed a threat with Vaporeon being 2bulky for a lot of my Pokemon
>Pulled his weight when my Oranguru Instructed his Raichu during the Aether Grunt and Faba double battles

Bretty gud rival
>>
Reminder that Hau gets all the bitches
>>
At first I hated how annoying he looked, but I ended up loving him. Same can't be said for Lillie...
>>
>>30124953
>Vaporeon
Does his Eeveelution change depending on your starter? He had a Flareon when I fought him.
>>
>>30125090
It does.
>>
>>30124621
Lillie is the most developed character in the history of Pokemon.
>>
File: 1479351456282.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479351456282.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>he looks like a fun character. Hope he doesn't be as bad as those XY people

>Wow this guy is always so cheerful and loves malasada. Nice team and he's always giving me free shit

Hau is great in my eyes along with the 2 blondies.
>>
>cheerful friendly supporting character
>you fucking traitor I'm watching you.

Did anyone else get blasted by his starters z move during the aether paradise section?

Fucker knocked out my turtonator with his Primarina. Shit was stupid. Though I cant wait until some nuzlocker gets btfo by that glitch.
>>
File: 1460395733784.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460395733784.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>This character's going to be stupid and annoying

>I was not prepared for how stupid and annoying this character is
>>
>happy go lucky dude
>FUCKING STUPID NIGGER STOP SPAMMING PSYCHIC
>>
>>30120792
>literally who
>Well you were a shitty rival, but not a terrible character overall.

I miss the X/Y rival. Actually challenging to a point without being a dick about it.
>>
>>30125466
What glitch?
>>
>>30120792
>Before
He picks the starter weak to yours? The fuck? Whatever, should be easy

>After
FUCK HIS RAICHU
>>
>>30121216
The best part about Hau being annoying is giving Gladion fuel for the fire he spits on him.
>>
File: 1131415110001.jpg (92KB, 1196x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1131415110001.jpg
92KB, 1196x1200px
>>30125523
>XY Rival
>challenging
>>
>>30125523
>I miss the X/Y rival. Actually challenging to a point without being a dick about it.

>wanting the girl who bitched every time she lost after SHE challenged me.

Lord no serena was such a fucking stick in the mud
>>
>>30125466
Glitch?
>>
>Before
Starter weak to yours? Are you fucking serious? But from the demo i've seen - maybe he picks second mon strong to yours? Could be cool

>After
I fucking hate this guy.
>>
>>30120792
>Before
XY tier cringy kid
>After
Best rival/friend since wally
>>
>>30125523
Nothing in XY is challenging.
>>
>>30125228
That doesn't mean I have to like her. I don’t like her at the start of the game and I don’t like her at the end of the game. She gets a lot of development sure, that doesn't mean I have to like her. Maybe if she was less forced but she is contantly in my face and trying to get into my business and trying to worm her way into everything I do. Leave me alone Lillie.
>>
>>30125466
>>30125542
>>30125665
God okay so it wasn't just me then

But when you team up with Hau at the Aether Paradise, for whatever fucking reason he used his Water Z-Move on MY Pokemon. Thankfully my Pokemon resisted it but yeah, I can imagine the look of horror a Nuzlocke player would have. It has to be a glitch, at least I know someone else experienced this.
>>
>>30125819
I dunno, not falling asleep while breeding XY is kinda challenging
>>
Before: This guy looks like he's going to be another happy-go-lucky kid. A mix of Barry and the XY shitheads.

After: 9/10 amazing rival. I'm tired of people acting like asshole rivals are the only good kind because he's great. He's relentlessly cheery and loves malasadas and doesn't care when he loses a battle. But he doesn't care because he likes you as a person, and knows that there's no real stakes between the two of you. He doesn't have an inferiority complex about losing, he just has a genuine love for battling. He also acknowledges when he fucks up, at one point losing his cheery demeanor when I believe it's Plumeria who beats him in a battle. Once there was a real consequence for losing he gets serious for a moment and asks for your help.

Plus I thought his crush on Lillie was cute. It also added some extra weight to Lillie leaving, because it's the one time Hau is genuinely sad, and he had to be comforted by the Professor. It emphasized the whole theme of family that is all over Sun Moon.
>>
>>30120854
Hau is one of the better friend characters. He's absolutely the best character to ever pick a starter weak to yours. At least characters acknowledge that his laid back attitude is actually peculiar.

He's behind Barry as a "friend" character, but edges out Cheren and Bianca, and utterly stomps Brendan/May, Serena/Calem, and every other fag from XY.
>>
>>30125523
XY's rival was so pathetic that I actually felt bad watching their spirit break over the course of the game.
>>
>>30125611
Gladion gets constantly burned by Hau's carefree attitude. What game did you play?
>>
>before
Meh whatever
>after
OK character, shit rival

Had no problem with his raichu (probably due to always 1shotting it with mimikyu/decidueye)
Also why is his starter weak to mine?
>>
>>30124956
She is being sarcastic.
>>
>>30120792
>happy go lucky guy
>comedy relief and le free items goy

loved it when he wrecked faba
>>
I can't tell if I'm being a nostalgia fag or not, but I really do feel like rivals have been downhill since gen 1. XY kind of made up for it with sheer quantity, but they always feel like a joke
>>30125998
Same, only it gave me a boner
>>
>>30126141
Barry has become underrated over the years. There was a time when he was the favorite, but he's kind of fallen by the wayside. He was your friend, but he didn't follow up every loss with a blowjob, and never conceded until the end. Plus his team had Snorlax and Heracross.
>>
>>30125976
One thing I thought was brilliant was it raised the question: What happened to the starter strong against yours?

Then you find out during the final battle.
>>
>>30126301
I forgot about Barry when I wrote that, but he did have a fairly competent team. I'd at least put him in the top 3 if not higher. I think a big part of why rivals seem so disappointing to me these days is the encounters are so few and they rarely bother to even have 6 pokemon until some postgame stuff
>>
>>30122940
Except it's nothing like Yo-Kai Watch, you inbred mongoloid.
>>
>>30120792
>Cute friendly rival who you have fun island adventures with and something terrible happens to him later in the game

>About the same but nothing truly terrible happens to him

Hau, Lillie, and Gladion did end up becoming a well-rounded group of friends.
>>
>He looks annoying
>He is annoying
>>
>Kind of cute
>Boring, but at least gives you things and is better than most XY "friends"

I liked Lillie and Gladion way more, which is interesting because I thought Lillie was an annoying escort mission at first and that Gladion was going to be a boring edgelord. These assumptions were true to an extent, but I can dig it with the character development.
>>
>>30120792
>Before
Annoying retard

>In the first half of the game
Annoying retard

>Second half of the game
Okay guy

The fact he smiles to hide him being pissed off about not being able to beat his grandpa to the point Gladion scolds him for running away, the way he makes retorts on Gladion and how he finally admits at the end that losing actually stings made me look at him under a better light.
>>
>>30120792
Pointless character, not as bad as your "friends" for XY, but still pretty "there".
Would've been better if he was an occasional character who showed up to tell you a little about Aloha's history and lore, gives you an item every once in a while, then fucked off to the Diabetes shop.

Instead why have an extra character that's leashed to us, dragging the story down every time you just want to play the game.

The game could've cut Hau and it still would've felt like "Lillie: The game".
Honestly I just don't understand why Gamerfreak just didn't make the Player Character based off of Glad(Male) or Lillie(Female), and have their ultimate challenge be fighting their mother.
>>
Had a pretty solid team surprisingly despite picking the weaker starter.

That Raichu and it's really good coverage gave me issues in the pre-E4 battle.
>>
Not as good of a friend as Bianca and Cheren are but forms a good group with Lillie and Gladion. Much better than XY retards.
>>
File: 1479852589371.png (375KB, 896x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1479852589371.png
375KB, 896x1078px
>>30120792
>Before
X/Y friend level

>After
Guy who can't catch a break and calls people out on being cliche like Gladion and Faba
>>
File: abstract kind of hell.jpg (152KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract kind of hell.jpg
152KB, 854x859px
>>30125889
I actually experienced that during my nuzlocke.

>Had Charjabug out
>Switched to my Decidueye because it was at low health
>Hau starts using the Z-Move
>Hits my Decidueye instead of the opponent
I felt like I dodged a bullet right there.
>>
>this is gonna be hit or miss
>kinda wasted potential otherwise okay but he needs to cool it with the item gifts

>>30130156
Anon's favorite Pokemon is Nidoking and he used a Hariyama and Kukui killed his Alolan Muk
>>
>>30129785
That electro ball wrecked me early game since my mons were slow as shit
>>
>>30130063
>That picture

kek'd
>>
>>30130466
That moment along with him telling Faba he could have just stayed hidden made me think of him better.
>>
>>30120854
>being this edgy
>>
File: nani.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>30130294
How did you know?
>>
>>30130613
I showed you this thread faggot :^)
>>
>>30120792
>Before
Another weak rival who will lick your asshole about how amazing you are the whole way after bending over for a pummeling

>After
Actually a layered character who ends up surprisingly strong. Still licks your asshole more than he should, but in a comfier way than I expected.
>>
>post yfw sun2/moon2 where Hau is a jaded asshole
>>
>you have the starter strong against his
>you're given the option to make catty comments
>players fight US to be the champions
>Hau is the local boy from a small town

Guys

WE'RE the rival character
>>
>>30131372
Makes sense. Our story is as shitty as the rival's.
>>
>Pummels you with his raichu
lmao just use dugtrio faggot
>>
Hau is a nice boy, I would let my daughter be courted by him.
>>
>>30131372
>we steal the championship AND the girl
Man, if Sun and Moon were a TV show we'd basically be the equivalent of Alain winning the league, only worse
>>
>>30131530
But Nebby's too young to date
>>
>>30130570
Nothing edgy about disliking annoying assholes.
>>
Hau are you?
Hau you doin'?
>>
>>30121351
didn't get swept by it
but entirely because I sacked a mon and used stat boosting items on my dartrix to not die&do damage
was kind of scary, I was super under-leveled

still kind of am
>>
>>30131749
It really seems like SM is balanced around the EXP share with the jump in levels sometimes.
>>
File: 1429820948170.jpg (234KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1429820948170.jpg
234KB, 569x571px
>>30120792
>tfw get swept by his Raichu spamming Psychic
>tfw not even a dark type saved me
>tfw beat his shit in when I seen it again because of how stupid his mouse cheesed me the first time

NEVER AGAIN, /VP/
>>
>>30130063
I love when he makes his annoyed faces. They're so weird to see since he's always smiling
>>
File: 1413836903073.jpg (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413836903073.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
>>30121031
>I literally am just going where rotom tells me and nowhere else.
these are the people saying the game,is "linear" and close to a "light novel"
>>
I kind of wonder what he's going to be like in the manga.
>>
>>30120792
Before
>Annoying shit
After
>Free Revives
>>
>>30120992
hey gladion how are you today
>>
>overly friendly malasada lover
>overly friendly malasada lover who showers me with fabulous items
No way I could've beaten Lusamine 2, Gladion 3 and the Elite 4 without them gifts, so he's cool
>>
>>30120992
t. Gladion
>>
>>30121228
Some people don't choose to one of the most consistently awesome Pokémon in the series, that can be fully evolvled at 25. You completely missed that anon's point.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.