[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What autistic head canons do/did you have for your Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

File: _20161122_104809.jpg (2MB, 3120x1999px) Image search: [Google]
_20161122_104809.jpg
2MB, 3120x1999px
What autistic head canons do/did you have for your Sun & Moon team?

>Brionne and Steene both have a crush fan-girl over Passimian.

>Lycanroc is overly aggressive towards other Pokémon and humans.

>Pikachu is shy, and not too confident in it's abilities.

>Passimian is a show off.

>Steene and Brionne often get into fights over Passimian.
>>
>>30119575
Yeah that's pretty autistic. Why would Lycanroc midday act like a Lycanroc midnight?
>>
My lucario is proud of it's power
>>
>>30119575
man, i just think that they see each other as tag team partners and nothing else
>>
>>30119575
Please delete this thread
>>
File: 20161122_095056.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_095056.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
In my head Salazzle is the matron of my team, and Mudbray is the baby of the family.
>>
My Metagross and Decidueye sigh a lot whenever it's up to them to carry the whole team again.
>>
OP it's brave to speak up about your issues but a taiwanese lizard trading forum might be the wrong place to start at.
>>
>>30119690
salazzle is literally fucking every male pokemon on your team

just food for thought
>>
>>30119575
>autistic headcanons
>no nicknames

Come on
>>
File: night.png (29KB, 298x310px) Image search: [Google]
night.png
29KB, 298x310px
>>30119643
>implying when the website specifically says day is a loner who protects their territory

Night gets enough unneeded shit as is anon.
>>
File: male_clitoris.jpg (55KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
male_clitoris.jpg
55KB, 960x914px
>>30119755
As a kid I always thought """""he"""" was a girl so yeah, Nermal's female.
>>
>>30119575
>the only character traits of the two females on your team are lusting after the same guy
Fuck you you sexist pig, go back to >>>/pol/
>>
Autistic is correct
>Inncineroar is a fucktard who beats the living shit out of everything but his teammates
>Toucannon is that wise old fucker who speaks in riddles
>At night Vikavolt escapes and goes to the local Pokecenter and steals all the god damn electricity
>Lurantis is terrified of Inncineroar because of his fire typing and because he's taller than the average inncineroar and wants to bang vikavolt because she has a weird bug laying egg fetish
>Lycanroc (Midnight) is supreme edge lord and sniffs his own balls in public
>Alolan Marowak wants to fuck over a regular Marowak
>>
>>30119815
>Toucannon is that wise old fucker who speaks in riddles
what
>>
>My Oranguru and my Golisopod try to out-meditate eachother.

>Machamp and Ribombee are very fond of eachother and use eachother for their training regimen. Ribombee tries to flex like Machamp, and Machamp is jealous of Ribombee's grace and speed.

>Decidueye is the trainers pet and my best friend.

>Snorlax gives the best hugs.
>>
>>30119846
what
>>
>>30119815
Fucking Kek
>>
>>30119864
i'm just wondering where you got the wise old riddle me this toucan vibe from the ingame angry ass toucan
>>
>>30119893
thx
>>
>>30119846
This reminds me of that one guy that's similiar to gandalf but nor really in asteriks and obeliks comics I read as a child.Don't know why.
>>
>>30119903
The reason he's a wise old riddle fucker who's pissed off is because inncineroar punched him in the balls too hard when I caught ti
>>
File: IMG_3811.jpg (2MB, 2446x2129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3811.jpg
2MB, 2446x2129px
>>30119575
>Toucannon is addicted to poke beans and demands one after every battle, even ones he was never in
>Tsareena has a mini episode if her boot/ feet get wet or dirty.
>Primarina is the most levelheaded, admittedly terrible at singing though
>Golisopod is the edgy one, doesnt like to be seen as vunerable anymore after the help he needed just to evolve
>Mimiyku gets along with everyone, doesnt come off as creepy in spite of its species reputation
>>
>>30119575
The worst thing I've done was during a mono-grass run in Emerald where my Ludicolo and Vileplume were almost perfect counter parts so I shipped them and always used them in double battles
>>
I put way too much thought into these
>Lurantis is a show-off, would be most likely to piss off something that she's weak against and then not realise what she did wrong
>Ninetales and Lycanroc almost always battle with eachother
>Lycanroc is a bro dog, also stereotypically dumb dog who tries to fit in places that shes too big for
>Raichu is the over happy fuck who gets along with everyone and would probably hug an ultra beast to try and defeat it
>Primarina is an asshole trap and would probably taunt a mon hes facing off against because >>muh bulk
>Ninetales doesn't talk to anyone aside from Lycanroc because she's a shy outsider, feels bad about fainting quickly
>Muh Nebby is bro af
>>
....Oh what the hell

>Brionne always smiles and sings to the team to boost morale
>Lycanroc(night) is the jokester who has a big sweet tooth
>Salazzle is always attracting shit unintentionally but enjoys the attention
>Ninetales keeps the team cool in the heat and makes castelia cones
>Ribombee is an infinite source of free honey which makes lycanroc happy
>Jangmo-o is serious about its training but always seems to dose off mid way listening to brionne sing
>>
But why stop/start here at gen 7
what about our xy teams huh
-Greninja is an emo slint who's been caught trying to hang himself with his tounge (Almost did it too)
-Talonflare sets every damn pokecenter on fire
-Aegislash shanks fucking everyone
-Gallade jacks it to Gardevoir and wants to fuck Dianthas
-Tyrantrum goes off the fucking walls when he stubs his toe
-Venusaur's chill as shit and can produce weed
>>
>>30119575
REEEEE I want a Bounsweet now but I can't go to Lush forest yet so I can only use the shitty nicknamed Leaf guard Bounsweet!!
>>
>>30119773
>passimian
Chad
>brionne and steene
Stacey and Christie
>lycanroc
Damon
>pikachu
Jacob
>>
>>30120221
there you go
>>
>>30119575
My Crabrawler hates getting its claws wet because its evolution is weak to Water
>>
None because I'm not autistic.
Well, not that autistic.
>>
>>30120040
>Meowstic is quiet and uptight, more attached to trainer than her teammates
>Braixen doesn't evolve because he thinks it would ruin his aesthetics; but generally a nice mon
>Sylveon is overly friendly and doesn't fight much, so isn't very strong (lowest level)
don't remember who else I used because it was so long ago
>>
Time to bring this to autism levels that shouldn't be possible
A continuation of the wise old fucker Toucannon post
-ah hem-
>Incineroar also mastubates whenever he fucking feels like it, and has at times tried to force Lurantis to jack him off
>She uses X-Scissor though and runs the fuck away
>Toucannon flies away at random times and decides to steal from youngsters and preschoolers and steal the underwear of female swimmers
>Vikavolt is a female and once a month goes off and fucks a male one, then when she lays the eggs Lurantis tries to get her to lay them on her pussy
>Alolan Marowak burns down police stations
>I fucked my Lurantis
>>
>>30120414
Are you actually 12 years old?

I mildly laughed though
>>
>>30120523
Nah but you learn how to act like them once you do nothing but browser deviantart for them and see their fucked up headcanons and shit and then do nothing but feel bad for their parents
>>
>>30120221
>Chad
>Stacey and Christie

creasing at this one
>>
i hate you for making me do this, OP.
>Alolan raticate always screams "IM THE TRASH MAN" whenever it comes into battle, and "I EAT THA GAHBAGE" when it uses hyper fang. hes actually a big fan of danny devito and has watched everything hes in
>Pallosand, despite literally having commited murder, is generally nice to her teammates and nice to be around
>Incineroar has a soft spot for cute things, and tends to hide that she likes various womanly things due to her species general reputation. may or may not have a shiinotic because shiinotic is a cute!!
>Shiinotic is pretty nervous and a bit of a dunce, is actually very into computers
>Araquanid is the Team Mom, and tends to baby the other team members, much to their dismay
>Crabominable is generally kind of a douchebag and has literally fought team cutie shiinotic. not to be trusted.
>>
>>30120716
Your Incineroar sounds super cute.
>>
>>30120716
>crush on shiiinotic
Goddamnit howd i fuck that up
>>
>>30119643
>Lycanroc-Midnight
>overly aggressive towards other Pokémon
Going off of the Pokedex, it only gets angry towards stronger, more intimidating Pokémon. Plus, how could something that likes being pet on the hands ever be overly aggressive to humans?
>>
Fucking OP
>Decidueye hunts Rattata and Yungoos for practice and brings them back to eat
(They taste pretty good)
>At night Gumshoos keeps watch over the team as they sleep, and fends off or alerts the team against any wild Pokerman
>Magnezone has to be healed in a different area than a pokecenter, as he usually causes a blackout
>Alolan Sandslash is banned from the Lush forest for hitting on everything and then freezing those who rejected him
>Hakomo-mo is just edgy but can kick some serious ass
>>
File: 1304938223524.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>found 6 passimian
>every one of them female

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>30121181
You have it backwards, Gumshoos are diurnal which is why they can barely hunt Alolan Ratata
>>
>>30119575
>Raichu has the biggest penis because Decidueye is a bird and the other four are female
>>
>>30119575
>Decidueye, Roulette(Letta), is a pretty girl birb that frets too much over her skills. Enjoys the adventure most out of anyone.

>Yungoos(Wright) is an older gentleman that can be rough and harsh but has the teams' interest at heart, was bros with Letta as babies but now is like an older mentor figure

>Lycanroc Midday (Lyca) is a fucking weirdo and makes no sense. Loves battling more than anyone else on the team though, total MVP.

>Mudsdale(Weiser) looks super serious and calm, but in reality is like a little boy Mudbray. Likes to have fun and will spit mud on Letta knowing she'll freak out. Doesn't like to battle too much.

>Salandit(Caesar). Complete and utter pervert, thinks battling is fun like Lyca. Would totally fuck Lyca, but she's too busy being a weird dog to care. Looks weak but in reality is a fucking powerhouse and knows it.

>Ariados(Arian). Recent edition to the team. Doesn't like to talk much but enjoys riding on top of Wesier or MC. Wishes he could be fast like Salandit or Lyca, but is afraid of Lyca because he thinks she'll try to eat him.
>>
>>30119779
I thought the same.
>>
>>30119949
>Toucannon is addicted to poke beans and demands one after every battle, even ones he was never in
Cute.
>>
>Decidueye is Brave but it's really just a farce and he's shy
>Salazzle knows this and doms him
>Mudsdale is my own personal horse pussy
>Wishiwashi prefers a plastic bag with water to a PokeBall
>Minior is the baby and usually sleeping
>Crabrawler always tried to overcompensate after being in the party since the start but never evolving
>>
File: 1459023036401.jpg (63KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459023036401.jpg
63KB, 300x400px
>imagining your pokemon speaking
I can deal with personalities but this is too much.
>>
File: 43897567890.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
43897567890.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
>>30121376
THIS JUST IN

Make that seven.
>>
>Primarina is not at all into cute things, she generally enjoys grunge and all that. has a small soft spot for for flowers but ill never admit it, tends to act tough at all moments
>Lycanrock (mid day) is generally a big puppy, he tends to come off as clumsy and lovable and isnt much of a threat at all. has a crush on salazzle
>Salazzle is generally perverted and nasty, and generally all around an awful person,but tries to play herself off as mostly a generic Nice Girl, this only works on lycanroc.
>Bewear tends to not know her own strength, and once almost murdered lycanroc on accident when giving him a hug, actual mother, tends to treat the rest of the team with love and respect but gets a little invasive with her motherly tendacies
>Golisopod acts very cool and strong, which fools most of the team, but in reality he is very much a gentle giant. best friends with lycanroc.
>Alolan persian is an actual gangster, listens to rap and trap music all the time, ex team skull pokemon.
>>
Does this make it okay that I really do wanna fuck my Lurantis
>>
>>30121416
Caesar was a late edition to the team but since has become best bro
He goes everywhere I go, probably most similar to the MC

Wright in general is more stand off-ish, only really gets animated with Letta.

Wright thinks Caesar is a deliquent, worries he will be a bad influence on Arian

Letta is jealous of Lyca.

Wesier tries to avoid Lyca for fear of accidentally KO-ing her.

Lyca always runs at the berry piles hoping to fight a Crawbrawler despite the type weakness

Lyca looks up to Wesier the most despite the massive differences

Caesar sometimes worries that he will be released in favor of a Salazzle. Is grateful to the MC for catching him so he could avoid becoming harem fodder.

Arian wants to become powerful because he thinks it will make people like him

Letta will practice her ghost moves on Wright, also believes power will make her be more liked
Still wants to ride on the MC's shoulders despite her new height and strength
Has a secret crush on Kiawe
>>
>Incineroar is big bruiser, but he's an absolute sweetheart with a fondness for odd trinkets and laser light chasing

>VIkavolt loves to sit on his trainer's head. Is constantly trying to siphon electricity from somewhere when out of his pokeball like a little bastard

>Mismagius is quiet and shy, feels bad for fainting quickly in battle but trainer reassures him that he's doing

>Tsareena is has a superiority complex and loves to not listen to her trainer. Her unruliness often causes her to actually listen from time to time

>Starmie is best friends with Mismagius, they love creating light shows and small duets

>Mudsdale is the team's mother, she protects them fiercely and gives them a hoof to the head when they start acting unruly to each other
>>
>>30121646
Caesar is also resentful of how weakly it takes hits

Wright is always taking naps
Wright hits on lower level female Pokemon way too much if he thinks none of the team is around

Arian thinks Caesar is pretty and has a crush on him, does not realize he is male

Weiser really loves malasadas(spelling?) too and will happily munch on them with Hau.

Lyca wishes she could connect better with the team but doesn't know how, so she often just spends time with the MC instead.

Lyca feels her position is threatened now the Letta has no type weakness to her.
>>
File: Sun nicknames.jpg (313KB, 795x570px) Image search: [Google]
Sun nicknames.jpg
313KB, 795x570px
Synthia, the tsareena: rightful ruler of Alola. Her best friends are: Ariana, who performs daily for her at the regal balls she holds for her people and Pheromoan, a slightly older gal who has a raw sexuality and is always surrounded by a harem of male salandits. Her majesty's wolf protector White Fang, her means of transport, the pet horse Secretariat. Falkor is the senior advisor to the court and a father figure to her queenly majesty.

>you wanted autism
>>
File: 1473168379828.jpg (138KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1473168379828.jpg
138KB, 400x439px
>Pancakes (Raichu), is a NEET gamer girl who was forced into participating in trainer battles to pay for her pancake/console game addiction. Has relatively good taste in games and knows how to use her cuteness to get what she wants.
>Poni Poni (Vikavolt), aspired to be a high school track star. She dropped out of school altogether when her coaches told her she lacked speed. Now spends her days sitting in the back of the party watching episodes of Kamen Rider Kabuto (TV Nihon subs) to feel better about herself.
>Chowder (Snorlax), the father of the group. In the two hours each day he's awake he makes everyone malasadas and then returns to bed. When used in battle he flops down onto his opponent and refuses to move.
>Momoji (Edge dog), is the best fighter within the group. Practices new fighting moves on her friends and is always stealing from unaware team skull grunts. Browses /vp/ too much and tries to fuck her trainer as a result.
>Takamura (Primeape), though he is very strong and can one punch most opponents he is actually the pure cinnamon roll of the group. Constantly needs pet/brushed and can't help but read tabloid magazines covering The Masked Royal. He once shook the Masked Royal's hand and hasn't washed it since. Obsessively watches Hajime No Ippo.
>Leah (Ribombee), mother of the group. She often finds herself grocery shopping but forgetting one item on the list leading to an endless cycle of traveling back and forth from the store. Doesn't let the kids see, but she drinks mead like an alcoholic when the day's over. Also secretly responsible for the demolishing an entire city when a Pollen Puff went off trajectory.
>>
>>30121788
I like it
>>
>>30119575

My mimikyu is nicknamed Pikachu, and I choose to believe that my character genuinely believes it to be a pikachu.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>primarina(male) is team dad. Takes cares of other Pokemon and helps clean
>snorlax doesn't sleep all day and remains active like it was when it was a munchlax.
>tsareena acts like a stenee while trying to keep up a princess attitude. Was afraid as of snorlax as a bounsweet but grew fond of him since he didn't eat her. Sits on snorlax's shoulders when she can since she grown used to it as a bounsweet
>mimikyu considered pikachu his rival and tried to always one up her. Pikachu thinks he is just playing most of the time and considers him her best friend.
>pikachu eventually evolved to raichu. Mimikyu is sad to lose his rival. Mimikyu is considering making a raichu outfit.
>Lycanroc plays pranks on the team sometimes with mimikyu' some help. Often punished by team dad. Has a crush of tsareena and jealous of snorlax.

My autism is off the charts honestly.
>>
>>30120323
Check the effectiveness table again, nigger.
>>
>>30121923
This is the only good one in the thread.
>>
>>30119575
Fuck it.
>Pueo the decidueye is really self concious about her abilities because she knows she could be dropped at any moment for an anchor
>Ora the kommo-o is really arrogant because she fully evolved a level after she was caught (into a pseudo no less) even though her IVs are trash.
>Lepo the dugrtio is the strong silent type who comes in, fucks shit up, and leaves.
>Toco the toucannon is a bitter old hag. She misses the days when she was the star of the team. She doesn't realize that she was jolly and is going to be hyper trained eventually.
>Hoaloha the salandit is the smuggest motherfucker on the planet. He know's he's the favorite, he knows he's the only one who gets any attention in refresh, and he knows he's never leaving the party. He taunts some of the other potential benchwarmers like Pueo and actual benchwarmers like Ahi the wishiwashi very frequently.
>>
>>30122083
Forgot Tippi the ribombee, but she was a pretty late addition, so who even cares (though I guess that could be said about all of this).
>>
>>30121923
Beautiful.
>>
>>30122083
>because she knows she could be dropped at any moment for an anchor
I genuinely felt sorry for her just now.
>>
>>30119575
/r/eddit
>>
>>30121535
Rotom speaks in Sun and Moon, Meowth speaks in the anime, along with some other Pokes (usually legendaries)
I like to imagine some Pokémon can speak, but its really rare or they need extensive teaching or both
>>
>>30119575
>women lusting over niggers
well is not too far from reality
>>
>Entire team is female.
>Chicken-chan is oblivious to all of the homeless sexual predators on the islands.
>Every night while she's camping, one of her pokegirls sneaks out of their Pokeball and stands guard, fending off rapist murder-hobos
>Chicken-chan wakes up every morning unaware of what happens when she drifts to sleep, her purity intact.
>>
>>30121940
Im the most autistic one here
>>
I'll buy sun in a few days but the canon for my x y team is kinda like this

>infernape is the leader and is cery serious about martial arts and fights
>ambipom is jolly, admires his aniki infernape and wants to be like him
>krookodile and pangoro are rivals and they always fight to see who is the manliest mon
>jolteon is a big nerd and doesn't get why all the other guys like fughting so much
>charizard and dragonite appear sometimes to help, dragonite loves to hug everyone, and mega charizard x believes he could be a better leader than infernape, so he is always challenging him to fights
>>
Why the hell not?

>Granbull: Sweet girl. but isn't too fond of strangers. She loves to sharpen her horns when she's not battling. She and Miltank have a friendly rivalry.

>Araquanid: Curious and touchy, her looks usually scare people off before she even gets a chance to interact with them. Somehow, it doesn't get her down. She also likes to collect small objects and stuff them in her bubble.

>Miltank: Tough lady, but also very motherly. She can't help but to offer her milk to baby Pokemon when she meets them. She's got a friendly rivalry going on with Granbull.

>Magnezone: Used to be a somewhat cold Magnemite. Ever since it evolved, however, its personality has become very erratic. In the more industrious parts of Alola, it acts very energetic and playful in a naughty way, as though the city is powering it up somehow. In less-developed areas, it grows calm, often staring off into the distance, motionless except for its rotating magnets. Rotomdex says it's giving off signals, but it can't determine to where or to whom.

>Dhelmise: This strange creature was saved after a violent scuffle with a school of Wishiwashi. It's hard to tell what it's thinking because of its lack of a face, but it seems grateful and is willing to fight for my sake.

>Vanilluxe: Very silly and loves to play around. His favorite game is ice skating, and he loves to make patches of slippery ice and watch as people and Pokemon clumsily try to skate over it. When he feels like someone isn't appreciating his jokes, he'll blow cold air in their faces and float away, frowning.
>>
>play the games with my boyfriend at the same time every time we restart
>automatically ship our team everytime
>have made up stories for every
couple
I'm a lost cause
>>
I mean I named all of my male pokemon Pitbull and I gave all my female pokemon stereotypical lesbian names (Barbara, Lois) so I like to think pitbull(s) turned them all straight

don't @ me
>>
Oricorio-Baile is a Spanish lady. She is married with Toucannon, a grumpy Greek man. He often behave bad with her, making her feel bad and always regret marrying it.
Persian is always sad and wants back the old times when he was a beautiful Meowth and was the leader.
Lurantis often fights against Palossand, a Finnish immigrate because of his hating of Ghost-types when he was a baby-Fomantis and some Banette wanted to kill him.
Primarina is a famous opera singer who has can't walk anymore and actually the only normal member of the team.
I'm not normal.
>>
>>30119949
I like your nicknames
>>
>Decidueye is mostly a loner except for when he talks to Tsareena
>Tsareena has a crush on Decidueye but hides it
>Snorlax is the runt of the litter, but is still a tank, everybody treats him like a son
>Greninja is like a father to Decidueye
>Marowak sometimes scares off Decidueye and Tsareena because of his fire bone
>Vikavolt is like Hau, and likes to have fun
>>
Give me one (1) good reason to evolve Torracat if it's purely for use in-game
>>
File: Fuck Mudsdale.png (1MB, 876x643px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Mudsdale.png
1MB, 876x643px
>Leeka doesn't really even want to be there and doesn't like anybody else on the team, but playfully teases Samwise about his tiny, tiny head. If she had a phone, she would be texting in the middle of every battle about how she wished she was in the jungle eating something's big fat head

>Cleo is very insecure and feels like everyone is staring at her constantly in all the worst ways. She's the weakest member of the team and has been for awhile. Because of this she works double-hard because she thinks any failure will get her booted off the team in an instant

>Samwise never really grew out of the Wimpod phase despite his evolution. He is strong enough to crush skulls but he is terrified of everything and mostly attacks by screaming and flailing his arms around until he hits something. The rest of the team thinks this is on purpose and thinks he's terrifying, except for Leeka, who secretly wants to eat his tiny, tiny head.

>Melvin is pen pals with Yolloch, the flamboyantly gay Gothitelle from my nuzlocke run of X. He is equally as flamboyantly gay

>Hazel is cute and does cute things. That is the extent of her character development.

>Azura is an omnicidal psychopath who would sink all of Alola into the sea if it wouldn't destroy his only supply of Pokebeans. He needs those beans.
>>
>head canon
fuck off tumblr god damn, go shit up one of the 309594859485943859 online mediums dedicated to your cancer
>>
>>30123224
Tell Araquanid to keep it's wet chin up. Your Vanilluxe sounds quite charming.
>>
>>30123434
Fucking lucky more like it.
>>
>>30124096
Azura sounds metal as fug.

Also, pls don't let Leeka eat Samwise. He is a precious little guy.
>>
Here is my autistic headcanon
>incineroar is a jerk and kinda lazy in the way he acts but a honest mon who wants to fight for justice at heart when is needed to do so, suprisingly he is very good entretaining and taking care of kids
>lycanroc is the most serious mon on the team acting as leader of sorts when incineroar is being lazy or a uncooperative asshole, he has started to somewhat respect incineroar and now are in good terms
>salazzle, the only reason she decided to join is because she wasn't chosed as the totem pokemon, she does heavy pranks to most of the team, it was until everybody got tired of her shit that she calmed down and finally tried to be "friends" with the team
>tsareena while it looks like she wants to be treated as royalty in reality she is still a total tomboy, she is a fan of a series starring a masked rider, she copies some of the poses and moves of the show
>bewear has good intentions but is oblivious to it's monstrousus power, she thinks most of she does is making the mons sleep with tickles and hugs when in reality she blows punches and powerful grips that almost kill any mon, she always needs a "hugs" partner so she always can share her "love" at all times, currently mimikyu is her "hugs" partner
>mimikyu is a paranoid, always afraid of that he might get himself hurt and die although he is a afraid of dying he decides to battle to overcome his fear, but he might be more afraid of being bewear's "hugs"partner as of now
>>
>>30119575
>male primarina as the leader of the team, with a calm personality
>female Mid-day Lycanroc as the second in comman, serious but cares for her teammates
>Salazzle is a jerkass
>Golisopod as the shy bug guy
>Mimikyu is the mascot of team
>Alola Exeggutor as the wacko of the team, nobody understand what he is saying but he is pretty chill at team parties
>>
>Decidueye is jealous of Snorlax for stealing the spotlight on the team early on in their adventure, before either had evolved
>Hariyama works hard, but is ultimately just the team's jobber
>Raticate keeps largely to herself, but is basically the team mom, taking care of everybody, and quick to defend them with a Hyper Fang when shit gets real.
>Magmar joined up to help take down Totem Lurantis, and just sort of stuck around.
>Phantump is the child of the group. Decidueye treats her like his imouto.
>>
This isn't a personal head canon but it's a popular one,
Kukui is royale
>>
File: image.gif (21KB, 183x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21KB, 183x270px
>>30119913
You mean Getafix the Druid?
>>
File: Support Autism.png (20KB, 446x564px) Image search: [Google]
Support Autism.png
20KB, 446x564px
I'm so glad I'm not the only person who does this.
> Primarina is an narcissistic, histrionic ponce who sounds like Dennis from Always Sunny
> Mimikyu is really weird and no one is quite sure what to make of him. Has really bad luck.
> Mudsdale is the much maligned voice of reason
> Salazzle is the token chuuni who tries to act cool but is actually a raging selfish bitch
> Vulpix is incredibly immature. Looks up to Primarina, who in turn views her as an annoyance
> Poor Passimian is just along for the ride
And then there's the tons of shitmons and breeding rejects working in the Pelago mines to harvest minerals, berries, and beans, all under the oversight of dictatorial Tsareena. One day they'll probably have a violent overthrow, escape the island, and an army of Littens and Rowlets with traditional Yiddish nicknames will overtake Poni island.
>>
>>30125471
What? Get the fuck out, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>30119812
That's what women do though
>>
File: 20161122_023650.jpg (569KB, 1335x893px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_023650.jpg
569KB, 1335x893px
>Oleander is prim and proper, and very honorable. But he can also be quite stubborn and tries his best to lead everyone, despite them ignoring him
>George! George! George of the (Lush) Jungle, friend to you and me!
(Insert Passimian's cry)
>Watch out for that Alolan Execcut- Oh!
>Mudbae loves any and all attention, being pet and fed and groomed. She'll take everyone on a ride at the same time except Namaka. Not because she's too heavy, but too long and takes up too much space
>Sleazard likes to ride up with me on my shoulder, very affectionate and silly
>Namaka is just a big baby. She's quick to come to tears about just anything. Oleander calms her down, but doesn't care for her huge, slippery serpentine hugs she gives him afterwards
>>
>>30119575
OP here, thought I wpuld expand on my team.

>Brionne and Steene both have a crush fan-girl over Passimian. They often cheer him on as his own personal cheerleading squad.

>Lycanroc is overly aggressive towards other Pokémon and humans. He has a hard time trusting strangerd around his family. (My team)

>Pikachu is shy, and not too confident in it's abilities. Because he still believes he's no stronger when he was a Pichu. He also has a Wishiwashi (School Form) phobia, because he lost twice to the totem kind.

>Passimian is a show off. He likes to flex amd show off his physique to other female Pokémon.

>Steene and Brionne often get into fights over Passimian. But in the end, come together to cheer him on.

>Steene is very emotional, and cares about her appearance alot. She's a girly girl.

>Brionne is a sis. She's very chill and cool, she loves to play and sings. Very extroverted, and makes friends where ever she goes.
>>
autistic headcannon incoming

>bewear is a braindead retard and tries to show affection to everyone with his hugs, but gets angry when they 'fall asleep' on him (much akin to jigglypuff in the anime)
>dartrix is the anime ninja hero who always saves the day in the end, very calm and collected, but known to get in over his head and defy my orders for the sake of showing off/winning
>araquanid is a top-notch artillery specialist, hitting targets with ease with her accurate blasts of water. she's eager to learn, and spends a lot of time practicing her aim whenever there's free time
>raichu is a goof and enjoys riding around on his tail and toying with his opponents. his eternal rival is dartrix, and shares many of the same qualities
>salazzle is a lazy whore
>>
>>30126059
oh, and last-
>cutiefly is an insecure fuck and knows he's only there until i find a good replacement
>>
Autism, ahoy.

>Inncineroar wild and passionate. Sometimes fakes how damaged he is to make matches more dramatic .

>Tsareena tries to be the big sister of the team, but fails due to her being the 2nd shortest of the group. Generally sits on top of the others due to her queenly nature.

>Golisopod tries to be big and tough, but still has his Wimpod nature in him.

>Rufflet tries the hardest due to being the only one who hasn't evolved yet. Actually treats Tsareena as a big sister.

>Kommo-o is the serious, the "wrestling is fake" guy to Inncineroar. Begrudging respect slowly forming through fights.

>Graveler is everyone's relaxing bro.
>>
>>30126130
>graveler with the same personality as kukui
too cute to picture in my head
>>
>>30123856
Pokedex
>>
>>30120040
i can get behind this
>>
>>30120040
Now you've got me thinking about my original Gen 1 team.
Basically, Three Men and a Baby except it's 6 Grown Pokemon and one retarded Seven Year Old.
>>
>Tsareena thinks she's the queen of the team, gives out actually useful advice to the others instead of just being snotty
>Incineroar(female and Adamant :^)) loves showing off her muscle tits
>Araquanid likes blowing bubbles at everyone in their sleep
>Muk loves giving hugs whether you want them or not, Tsareena likes them the most but would never admit it
>Toxapex likes poking fun at the team and then hiding in his bunker while chuckling
>Vulpix is the baby of the team, currently leveling her up. Everyone treats her nicely including Toxakek
>>
>>30126415
>A grass type likes getting hugs from a Poison type
Nani?
>>
>lycanroc just wants to go fast as fuck, has PTSD from being outsped by a ribombee as a rockruff
>araquanid considers herself a professional artist and makes bubble sculptures during downtime
>persian complains about never being used in battles but wants to be switched out as soon as he's sent in
>salazzle tries to seduce literally everything to no effect and is growing quite depressed as a result, and is worried that she'll never be as attractive as the totem salazzle the rest of the team has told her about
>dhelmise is extremely paranoid that it'll end up in a box like the sixth member of the team, which changes every half hour while its trainer mutters something about "muh dex"
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
Decidueye: the typical team cool guy who doesn't talk much but likes to show off his abilities. Other Pokemon hold a certain reverence just because of how powerful he is

Metagross: The wise old man that likes to meditate and give out advice. Keeps the team from fighting.

Lycanroc: Baby of the team. Typically gets the most pokebeans due to being the baby of the team. Other Pokemon get pissrd if they see their little bro hurt

Arcanine: Hothead and battle nut. Loves to fight and is generally really good at it but his recklessness gets him sacked and Metagross or Decidueye have to carry the team again. Best friends with Magnezone.

Mudsdale: shy gal who also takes care of the team. Has a crush on Arcanine but Arcanine is too oblivious to know even though everyone else on the team has a hint.

Magnezone: Prankster and never serious. Gets into a lot of hijinks with Arcanine and tries to seduce every female Pokemon it sees. While a trickster, is actually very serious and gets angry when he sees his teammates hurt.

Character: Not really enhusiastic over Pokemon training because his real passion is doing absolutely nothing. Pretty much pushed towards going on the adventure by his mom since his dad was an incredibly talented trainer before he died in a freak battle accident. Turns out he is a prodigy of battling and learns to love battling as his trials proceed.
>>
>>30119575
I reset to make sure my trainer ID ended in 0

Trying to do that and reset for a good nature would prove to be too much though.
>>
>>30126964
cute pube on your 3ds touch screen
>>
>>30126482
he's very gentle, the worst she gets is a little dirty, which she doesn't mind
>>
>>30127060
amblacksoheadhairlookslikepubesswhenfallen
>>
>>30125655
>Primarina as Dennis from Its Always Sunny

This will never not be my headcanon of Primarina now. This is perfect and explains the whole male but looks like a tranny thing.
>>
>>30119575
Sounds like a nuzlocke comic.
>>
Okay let me take this seriously since the others were for shits and giggles
>Inncineroar does duke it out during most of the fights, which leads to the deaths of most pokermans since he tends to get carried away. He does care for his teamies though and protects em
>Toucannon in all honesty just does whatever the fuck he wants, and is protective over the team, but he's still a wise old fuck nutt
>Lycanroc (Midnight) does sniff his ballsack in public, and usually is just an all our edgelord
>Vikavolt just steals electricity from major places and is generally shy, and is banned from at least 7 different Pokecenters for taking their electricty
>Lurantis is afraid of Inncineroar, and enjoys being the first one sent out
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (38KB, 615x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
38KB, 615x512px
>>30120037
>Salazzle is always attracting shit unintentionally but enjoys the attention
>>
>>30126130
Incineroar sounds like a good heel wrestler.
>>
>>30127771
Holy shit I fucked up on this I meant
*Wise old fuck nut
*all OUT edgelord
>Lurantis is afraid of Inncineroar, as he gets carried away with his flames, but is generally nice to everyone else, likes being the first sent out most of the time
>Alolan Marowak though is just chill
>>
File: damn.jpg (88KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
88KB, 540x338px
>>30119575
Primarina and lycanroc (midnight) were one of the first pokemon i caught. back when they were a popplio and rockruff these two were very close friends, but everything change once they evolved. even now they completly hate each other they also know they are the best kind of duo in double battles, something like pic related.

lycanroc is always that one kind of asshole who just wanna have fun, meanwhile primarina is the chill kind person.

am i autistic enough /vp/?
>>
>>30119812
hmmm is this guy actually offended or is he puppeting a person being offended so that he can reaffirm a narrative?
>>
>Gumshoos is an old badass grandma who retired to Poke Pelago after I caught Solgaleo
>Lycanroc is just straight up a dog
>Incineroar is generic shonen tough guy who gets easily angry over being questioned or taunted
>Bewear is Brock Lesnar
>Hariyama is generic old and wise sensei
>Krookodile is a bully with random chuuni Jap habits because I got him from a Japanese Wonder Trade
>>
>Golem somehow does its cries in a Turkish accent, and can make kebabs.
>Probopass is frequently harassed by Golem. Probopass has an amulet coin.
>Persian likes to stuff his fat face with lasagna.
>Lycanroc (Midnight) tries to be edgy but Golem interrupts any attempt at edgy shit by offering meals to go with the edge show.
>Incineroar tries to get into wrestling matches with Lycanroc constantly.
>Wishiwashi is a hivemind of Wishiwashi - even ones outside of its schools - that run an operation where they get free food and protection from Toxapex and Mareanie in exchange for Corsola bits.
>>
>>30119575

What the fuck dude
>>
File: Chromastone and Rockweiler.png (181KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chromastone and Rockweiler.png
181KB, 400x240px
>>30119575
I'm still very early on in my playthrough. but I know Necrozma's a random encounter in Ten Carot Hill, so I've headcanoned that my Rockruff and Roggenrola barely escaped it's wrath.
>>
>>30130134
Necrozma doesn't appear in Ten Carat Hill for a while.
>>
File: Untitled image.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled image.png
6KB, 225x225px
*Necrozma doesn't appear until after game
>>
>>30130134
Necrozma only appears as a random encounter after you beat the UB postgame questline.
>>
>>30130203
>>30130679
I kinda figured that, but I don't know if it appears because of story reasons or if it's just there after you beat the game.
>>
Oh well:

>Dartrix has entered his rebellious teenage phase to prepare for "the ghost life".
>Charjabug takes pride in the fact that she can kick ass and take names while still being NFE. She'll make sure to remind you that all the damn time.
>Grimer by contrast feels like he holding the team back and can't wait until he evolves.
>Araquanid is the type of mon that will just blast away the ennemy before she assesses the situation.
>Bewear still hasn't realized he isn't a adorable little Stufful anymore. This sometimes causes problems.
>Minior is the team's baby and hates being teased about it.
>>
>one of exeggutor's heads always hears orders wrong, so the body attempts to use two moves at the same time and often trips itself
>primarina is addicted to Pokémon contests from other regions, and owns merch of contest idols
>toxapex craves attention, and is upset that no one wants to pet her after evolving
>lycanroc is an actual retard, tries to mark exeggutor as territory, and is simply incapable of going a battle without stopping to smell the other Pokémon
>toucannon constantly yells about "the good old days" despite being hatched during the PC's journey
>tsareena begs for clothes whenever in a shop, and has a tizzy fit when she realizes they don't fit her pokebody

A lot more autistic when written out like that.
>>
>Gumshoos is the headstrong leader despite her not being able to fight for long
>Decidueye is the "straight man" of the gang and the actual leader as opposed to Gumshoos' berserker ideas
>A-Muk is the fat guy and just eats candy all day long
>Araquanid loves to fight, but secretly acting cute despite being a giant water spider.
>Wigglytuff in't very good at battling, but is the team cheerleader and mom.
>Wishiwashi in school form is the kraken that only gets released at desperate moments. In solo form he is very timid and regretful of all the destruction he causes when schooled.
>>
>Gumshoos is overprotective of his trainer and is borderline dadlike. He likes sweet things and I'd put a scarf on him if I could, honestly. He's fluent in sign language and that's his main means of communication. On the battle side, he is easily the strongest. Doesn't help that I was responsible for an adorable shitpost in a Gumshoos thread a while back. Tis the reason I got one.
>Decidueye is kind of distant and tries to carry things out while looking as cool as possible, but sometimes this backfires when, for example, a move doesn't do as much as it should have or when he's caught sleeping
>Oricorio pompom is overly energetic and is kind of reckless half the time. Tends to be the first on the field and the first off thanks to her not having any regard for the right path of action.
>Minior is very calm and thinks stuff out first. Very attentive, first to notice if something is wrong and if something can be done about it. If it can't do anything, it'll notify others to by bumping into them.
>Silvally is gentle and sheepish. Despite it being quite large, it's kind of shy and dislikes the idea of being too far from it's trainer. It can be trusted to carry around objects such as bags and luggage, due to it being overly careful. It's abilities in battle are a little iffy.
Nihilego likes to hover above her trainer's head like a hat! She may seem threatening like that, and most people versed in it's species would be concerned, but she means no harm. Despite debate over her species' sentience, it is believed that this specimen is very much alive. Even though she's... clingy, she is actually quite a good battler and gives her all!

Pic related, the shitpost that spawned it all.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.