[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to max out my Celesteela's IVs, what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1479394756559.png (678KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1479394756559.png
678KB, 2560x1440px
I want to max out my Celesteela's IVs, what's the best way to get bottle caps? Is there an easy way to get a gold one?

Also anyone know any good nicknames for this big lovable monstrosity?
>>
>Nicknames

I named one of mine Kaguya and my other one Celeste
>>
>>30117980
The fastest way I know is to do shard quests in pelago then trade them in festival plaza. No idea how to get gold caps
>>
>ULTRA BEASTS ARE NOT POKEMON
>They end up being Pokemon

Someone explain this to me
>>
>>30117980
Only known way to get Golden caps is winning the lottery at the Treasure Hunt lottery in the Festival Plaza.
If you maxed the Pelago the best way to get three Bottle Caps is by collecting shards. Other ways to obtain Caps are all done through the Festival Plaza, and they are all random. And needless to say, you need to level up the Festival facilities a lot before they give you Caps.
>>
>>30118030
>ULTRA BEASTS ARE NOT POKEMON
Only underage said that. Pokemon is aimed towards kids, of course they'll let you catch them.
>>
>>30118030
Ultra Beasts are "Pokemon" from another dimension. However their dimension vastly differs from ours, and there are no humans. Thus, their evolution over time took a vastly different turn.

The result of this is they have DNA similar to a Pokemon, but still vastly different. Like comparing a human to a chimpanzee. Because of this, regular pokeballs can have issues recognizing them as Pokemon.
>>
>>30118044
>Only known way to get Golden caps is winning the lottery at the Treasure Hunt lottery in the Festival Plaza.
Can you inject a gold cap? Can they be held by Pokemon?
>>
>>30118071
Yeah of course, PkHeXing items is the easiest thing in the world. You can get 999 in one click.
>>
>>30118001
These ones are pretty, but feel way too obvious to me.

>>30118110
So I can get an injector to throw one on a Pokemon and give that to me? Cool shit, fuck the festival plaza.
>>
>>30118057
But humans are pokemon
>>
>>30117980
gold caps are most rare findings in the treasure searches
>>
>>30117980
Other than the obvious Kaguya-hime, I named my second one Iron Maiden.
>>
>>30118732
Cool, is that a reference to not existing?
>>
>>30118699
Not anymore, we've evolved to be completely different. Ultra Beasts are similar, but closer to Pokemon than humans are.
>>
>>30117980
I'm actually not sure if I'll be nicknaming my UBs. I nickname all my Pokemon except for legendaries. Now, I know that UBs aren't legendaries, but they feel alien and powerful, so I don't know how I feel about "changing" their name. Although, Lillie did it so...
>>
>>30119387
Cosmog isn't a UB. They are from a different dimension, yes, but not Ultra Space. While there Lily mentions something about getting it home, and it's implied to be a different dimension.
>>
>>30119853
Wait, Cosmog isn't from the same dimension as the Ultra Beasts? Huh. I spoiled myself for the general plot points but that I did not know. Guess that explains why Cosmog doesn't really fit with the other UBs. So we've got two other dimensions with Pokemon-type creatures now huh?
>>
>>30118030
They're not technically Pokemon, from the stance of the lore, but when you're a fighting monster who managed to stumble into the pokemon universe, you might as well be.
>>
>>30119905
If you count those, our dimension, and the distortion world we may very well have massive multiverse on our hands.

>>30120051
But they -are- technically Pokemon. Their DNA is very similar, it's just different enough that normal Pokeballs can have a hard time identifying them.
>>
Stupid question, but don't your Pokemon have to be on level 100 before you can improve their IV's with bottle caps? I thought I read that somewhere.
>>
>>30120625
Correct. Why is that a problem?
>>
>>30120625
Yep. As a follow up question, how the hell do you get to level 100 with the new exp curve?
>>
>>30120600
Ok, so we have:
Sun and Moon's Dimension
Distortion World
Ultra Space
Whenever Cosmog is from

Plus the alternate dimensions that house the non-Fairy/non-Mega games. Whew
>>
>>30120666
Lucky egg and sushi high roller is my guess. My Celesteela is 77 and I only just caught it yesterday night. And that was just from an E4 run, it isn't that bad.

>>30120746
I hope they keep expanding this shit. It's super interesting and I'd love to go back to ultra space sometime. There's no way that the few UBs that came to our world are the only ones there.
>>
>>30120746
What makes people think Cosmog isn't a UB when Necrozma is stated to be similar and Cosmog came when the whole UB situation even started. Cosmog even has the ability to go into and out the UB dimension.
>>
>>30120661
It's hard as balls to level up a mon to level 100 with the experience curve. Doable, but very tedious.

Also, I never said it was a problem. Don't be so defensive. Did you have a hand at making the game or something?
>>
>>30120859
Similar =/= the same

Lillie stared that Cosmog was from a different dimension and implied it wasn't Ultra Space. It's assumed that Necrozma is the same. They are from a different dimension, and in that they are similar to UBs. However they are not from Ultra Space, so they aren't UBs.
>>
>>30120859
I'll admit that I haven't played the game fully yet, but I'm guessing that Cosmog isn't a UB by the strict definition of a UB being from Ultra Space. If the dimension that Cosmog was from was named, we'd have more clarity in classifying it.

Pokemon are creatures that come from the Pokemon World
Ultra Beasts are creatures that come from Ultra Space
Cosmog is a ???? which are creatures that come from ???? Space
>>
>>30120956
>stared
stated*
>>30120859
Also here's a simple analogy. An Asian and a Canadian both immigrate from their respective countries into America. They are similar in that they are both people and came from somewhere else, but they still differ from each other because they came from a different place and are clearly different.
>>
>>30120625
Correct.

Also worth noting that bottle caps dont actually increase the IVs themselves, merely up the stats to appear as though they had max IVs. So if you use hidden power of breed it, its gonna be the same as before.
>>
Is it easy to get bottle caps? How many can you get in an hour?
>>
>>30121841
One if you are extremely lucky.
>>
>>30121868
Damn foiled again. Back to breeding/injecting for me.
>>
>>30121937
If you want legit Pokémon you can just hack the bottle caps in. But you still have to level up your mons to 100, and there is no good level up place in the game.
>>
>>30121988
You mean rare candy them to 100.
>>
>>30121988
I can't hack. I got updated 3DS. I don't want to waste time leveling either.

Is there any way I can dump the save from my cartridge and edit that? Use some sort of adapter maybe?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.