[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, why don't you have a hacked 3DS? Why aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: comfy pepe.png (149KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.png
149KB, 396x385px
So /vp/, why don't you have a hacked 3DS? Why aren't you enjoying your 3DS to its full potential?
>>
I updated and im too afraid that something would go wrong and i'd lose all my shit
>>
Because i have morals unlike you fucking faggot.

Call of duty is the only game that deserves to be pirated.
>>
I'm too dumb to do it and I don't wanna risk getting banned.
>>
>>30117359
>he has a cuckold fetish
>>
i don't know how to do it
>>
Too lazy
>>
I kept getting an error saying can't get am:u service or something like that during the thing, so I gave up.
>>
>>30117281
I have a hacked 3DS. :D
>>
>>30117281
because i have a job and i'm able to buy my stuff like a grown up.
>>
Updated my 3ds and >>30117392
>>
because I'm an idiot who updated and don't have a second 3DS
>>
>>30117281
You know people only spam these threads because they finally managed to comb through the nightmare entanglement that is 30+ firmwares and numerous loopholes just to play free games on the shittiest Nintendo handheld ever made and feel the need to be smug about it
>>
>>30117562
>not having a 3ds and a new 3ds
lol poor faggot
>>
I have Reinand 11.0.33 but it says I can't play online and asks me to update the system?
What do I do?

Heard there is another CFW that is better, A9LH and Luma or something like that. How can I switch to it and play online?
>>
>>30117583
but it's the best nintendo handheld ever made (which automatically makes it the best handheld ever, period)
>>
fukcn nintendo banned me!
hacking yor 3ds was supossed to be safe!
nintendo just lost a loyal fan!!!!
>>
>>30117281
I have NinjaHax.

I don't rely on your shit.

Mine's eternal.

An eternal flame.

Forever.

Will never die.

And can never be taken.

I will forever be able to dump and or take save files. From any game. And then reinsert them.

Because I am that fucking awesome.
That amazing.
That. Fucking. Cool.

And you?
You're a buster. Just a kid chasing a dream. Doing what everyone else is doing and when it's gone will whine and cry and look for methods that work.

When all along all you had to do was buy a game with 7.99 on the market. That's right. But not anymore, not now. You're old news, barry.
The 3DS XL and uglier are out the door.

It's all about the Switch.
You might mean something to that Community someday but here, right now, right at this very moment..

You are that frog, and you will be slaughtered should you ever leave your home.

Don't do it.

You don't get revives, kid.

And that's all I've got to say.
>>
>>30117281

I do have one. Using a hacked 2DS and plan on getting a new 3DS XL and hacking that too.

It's a bit annoying and tedious, but at most it takes an hour for the whole process of downgrading --> a9lh. And completely worth it, just get a 64GB SD card and it's amazing how many games you'll have on your home screen before long.
>>
File: smug litten.png (86KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
smug litten.png
86KB, 233x272px
>>30117628
>going online in a game that wasn't released yet
>expecting nintendo ninjas not to come for your ass
>>
>>30117583
>30+ firmwares and numerous loopholes
You literally downgrade your system 1-3 times depending on what firmware you're on and then install a >1 MB file
>>
>>30117281
Didnt know it was a thing until i already was on 11.1

i aint buying no fucking soldering iron.
>>
>>30117281
Because I'm on 11.1 and I'm waiting for slowhax to be released in order to downgrade (in the meantime I can still access userland homebrew via basehaxx or steelhax).

I could try a hardmod because I know how to solder but I'm a pussy, so I'll just wait.
>>
>>30117583
>>30117744
You literally need to downgrade your 3DS a maximum of 2 times (if you're between 9.2.0 and 11.0.0). If you hardmod your 3DS, do a DSiWare downgrade or your firmware is <9.2.0 then you only need to downgrade once.
>>
a9lh master race feels good man
>>
>>30117281
I have a fully updated 3ds and have no idea how to hack it anyway
>>
File: Aww yisss.gif (1016KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
Aww yisss.gif
1016KB, 245x184px
>>30118402
My nigger. Upgraded to a N3DS a few days ago 'cause my O3DS was getting slow in its old age. The thing arrived brand new on 9.5 so I downgraded and put CFW on it right away.

Couldn't believe how lucky I'd gotten getting one with such low firmware.
>>
>>30117584
Why would I need the exact same thing again except with colored buttons? My 3DS still works just fine so why should I buy a new one?
>>
>>30117588
If your sysnand is still on 9.2, it's as easy as following https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ on your sysnand.
>>
>>30117588
it's also worth mentioning that a9lh doesn't use an emunand, because it puts itself into a system partition where it can persist through updates.
>>
>>30118511
you lucky fuck, anon. nice dubs
>>
>>30117281
Because I have no idea how to do so and I don't know if I can even afford it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.