[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We will never see them again in a proper game after the shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Starters.png (414KB, 1194x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Starters.png
414KB, 1194x1168px
>We will never see them again in a proper game after the shitty remakes

I have never enjoyed living in the world.
>>
At least they got more attention than gen 2, 4, and 5 starters
>>
One of the best sets of starters if not THE best set of starters.

That reminds me, I need to get a Mudkip and Treecko in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
>>
Why is that Muddie posing so lewdly?
>>
Muh no batlle fontear!!!
>>
File: 1474061364497.jpg (61KB, 489x469px) Image search: [Google]
1474061364497.jpg
61KB, 489x469px
>>30116264
I hate Game Freak.
>>
File: 250px-258Mudkip.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-258Mudkip.png
33KB, 250x250px
Who's my favorite football head Mud Fish?! You are!
>>
>>30117151
>Mudkip and Treecko in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
Impossible, Johto starters are the Mt. Battle rewards. If you mean by trading I'm a retard.

>>30116264
Whether or not you like Megas, they will always keep some relevancy due to their Mega.
>>
>>30118436
I use PkmGCSaveEditor.
>>
>>30118689
Fair enough.
>>
So much better than S&M starters, genuinely don't know what one to pick when it comes tomorrow. Probably litten, but it's going to turn into that furry monstrosity later so I don't know. The owl looks shit right now but it's got an alright final evolution.
>>
>>30116264
>after the shitty remakes
the meme is dead
there is no gain to calling OR/AS shit anymore, they were great games and the cycle has changed, go shit on S/M you underaged retard
>>
>>30116321
They could easily throw them in the next Gen 7 game. It's like you forgot the Gen V/VI games. Where are you even getting this from?

Or they'll do Colosseum 3 on the Switch and have those be the starters. But still, fuck that idea and fuck you.
>>
>>30119693
>ORAS
>good
Who the fuck let the delusional retards in /vp/? ORAS are the worst fucking pokemon games since D/P
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.