[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Lusamine so obsessed with a shit tier beast? Her wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Nihilego.png (575KB, 1280x1280px)
Nihilego.png
575KB, 1280x1280px
Why was Lusamine so obsessed with a shit tier beast? Her wanting to fuck Pheromosa would have made way more sense
>>
>>30115158
bitches are crazy b
>>
>>30115158
Because it's meth.
>Rock/Poison type
>Sun dex entry says people who view it become violent
>Fucking looks like crystal meth
>>
>>30115158
bitches love tentacles
>>
>>30115158
Because it used neurotoxins on her to make her go crazy.
>>
>>30115198
>>30115358
deadass fax
>>30115374
nigga if it was using neurotoxins she'd be dead or retarded, hoes are fucking crazy that's all there is to it
>>
>>30115388
>NY niggas
>>
>>30115158

Because of It's beauty ?
>>
>>30115388
neurotoxin is just what the game calls it, it's explicit that it fucks with her brain with some sort of poison, no matter what word you wanna use
also she DOES go comatose at the end from all the poison so there's that
>>
>>30115388
The game calls it that, though. Sorry friend
>>
File: 1425579384431.png (240KB, 419x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425579384431.png
240KB, 419x360px
>Lusamine is obsessed with Nihilego
>Dresses Lillie to look like Nihilego
>Lusamine abandones her daughter because she doesn't look like Nihilego
>Lusamine fuses with Nihilego

That's fucked up my dudes
>>
>>30115717
>fucks with her brain

Sir, what do you think "neurotoxin" means?
>>
>>30115739
The game also calls Incineroar's Z-Move Malicious Moonsault, when it's not a moonsault.

I'm curious if it's still referred to as a neurotoxin in the original Japanese.
>>
>>30115158
I suppose it look like cute,confuse children, which appeal to her maternal/controlling personality.
I am not sue about the neurotoxin thing and "dress Lillie up as Nihillego" though. Did she met Nihilego before? Or she met them the first time at same moment with MC and Hau?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.