[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just caught a Togekiss >no Pokedex entry >no National

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: rotomdex.jpg (73KB, 846x475px) Image search: [Google]
rotomdex.jpg
73KB, 846x475px
>just caught a Togekiss
>no Pokedex entry
>no National Dex at all
>meaning around over 400+ Pokemon will not have a Pokedex entry or any model to show off in the Dex
>those Pokemon won't get a cool new pose at that

Surely they'll fix this, right?

Right..........?
>>
>>30114896
>>just caught a Togekiss
no u diddnt. You hacked one in
>>
>>30114903
Island Scanner.
>>
>>30114903
Scanned 10 QR Codes, did an Island Scan and the game told me a Togekiss spawned near the Battle Tree.

Only one Togekiss though.
>>
>>30114903
>he didn't use island scan
>>
I heard that if you complete the regional dex you get the national dex
>>
>>30114925

False, it's gone sadly.
>>
it'll change when pokebank is released.
>>
>>30115012
What makes you so sure?
>>
>>30114896
>meaning around over 400+ Pokemon will not have a Pokedex entry or any model to show off in the Dex

Just like in previous gens
>>
>>30115037
Wasn't it the same deal in XY?
Why wouldn't it be true?
>>
>>30115070
I thought the National Dex existed, it just couldn't be unlocked (normally) until Bank opened up for people to transfer their Pokemon over.

But if there was a National Dex in these games we would know about it by now. And knowing the devs they wouldn't just add it in later. They're the kind of people to leave stuff in unused until the time is right to use them.
>>
>>30115070
uhhh no the national dex was in XY at the start and there were a shit ton of pokemon you could get that weren't in the regional dexes.
>>
>>30114896
>Surely they'll fix this, right?
>Right..........?

Maybe.
>>
The best we can hope for is when the pokemon bank update rolls around it applies to SM too.
>>
>>30115070
Pretty sure DPPt were the only games that you ever had to complete the Regional to get the National.
>>
>>30115149
The national dex will be ON the pokebank. It's already been confirmed. You won't get it in-game but it'll be on there.
>>
File: 1477192337371.png (50KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1477192337371.png
50KB, 520x520px
>>30114896
>Game allows you to ride on Charizard
>It's not in the Pokedex
>>
>>30115723

>Rotom is in the Pokédex
>It's not in the Pokédex
>>
>>30115742
A Rotom IS in the Pokedex, though.
>>
>>30115767
He literally just said that, are you retarded?
>>
>>30115666
You didn't. You had to have seen all 150 or whatever of the regional dex for the national one, but you didnt have to catch shit
FRLG were a lot worse about it, forcing you to catch at least 60 mons is a lot more trouble
>>
>>30115846
I dunno if they do it for every gen, but besides legendaries if you just fought every trainer you could see every Pokemon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.