[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they go down as the best Pokemon """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: team-skull.png (362KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
team-skull.png
362KB, 640x500px
Will they go down as the best Pokemon """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""villain""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" team?

My only problem with them was the lack of admins, but they made up for it in everything else.
>>
>>30113860
It still bothers me that "big sis" would side with Lusamine over Gladion.
>>
>>30114289
Gladion's a fucking buster. Anyone with sense would side with a seemingly okay adult.
>>
>>30113860
Po Town is the absolute best confrontation they've down with a villain team to date.
>>
All the grunts were complete losers who accomplished nothing.

Plumeria does nothing the whole game.

Guzma is essentially just a grunt on the level of an Aether Employee to Lusamine.
>>
>>30113860
They got the freshest themes out of most of the Teams.
>>
>>30113860
They're the best team, yes. Followed by Aether.
>>
>>30113860

They're definitely memorable and likeable which is far more than I can say for Galaxy or Flare (or Plasma honestly, beyond Ghetsis they're pretty boring).

They worked well in the Snagem/Cipher relationship with Aether. Overall they're definitely above average.
>>
>>30113860
I still don't get why Lusamine even needed them.
>>
>>30114620
To keep public's attention away from Aether (the actual bad guys, Team Skull was just a cover up).
>>
>>30113860
In terms of likeability, they're up there with Plasma and Aqua in my book. I can't wait to witness Aether first hand.
>>
>>30114676
But there was no reason to suspect Aether with or without Team Skull around.
>>
>>30114289
Gladion didn't even reveal his opposition to Aether until he knew that Lillie was already kidnapped.
Plumeria work for Aether because it gave their gang money and their big man said so. Also as far as she knew, Lillie is simply a thief who stole pokemon from the foundation. She even personally apologise to Lillie after she knew all truth.
>>
>>30114391
> The worth of a character and how interesting it is can only be measured by how many actual shit it accomplished in the story.

That's why everyone hates Rocky as a character. such an unaccomplished piece of shit.
>>
>>30114391
>grunts
That's their whole point. You expect guys who couldn't even complete photo-hunt trials to actually achieve something?
>Plumeria
She successfully kidnap Lillie/Cosmog and later stop grunts from harassing you.
>Guzma
Lusamine call him specifically to follow her in ultra wormhole and not Faba/any Aether grunts
>>
>>30116763
So your saying Team Skull is that shitty? Is the waifubait at least worth the disappointment?
>>
>>30114369
>Secret quiz are Guzma's favourite things, and you have to shout No at the end
>One of the grunts says that Guzma doesn't use a Z-Ring so his opponents can even stand a chance against him
>Tfw the Skull Pokemon center
>>
>>30113860
Possibly. I liked Guzmo a lot more before playing. He's kind of just a stupid manchild.
>>
>>30117832
Just like /vp/!
>>
>>30114605

Plasma was absolutely hilarious though because of their knight outfits, their PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAA battle cry, and being a huge fuck you to PETA.

Plasma is definitely up there.
>>
>>30113860

Guzma needs to get better with his drive :^)
>>
>>30117832
Guzmo prior to game coming out is just a memelord anyway. I prefer Guzma with actual character.
>>
>>30113860
They're a funnier version of Johto Team Rocket. They were overall pointless.
I like them, but definitely not the best.
>>
>>30118056

They added humor to the game.
>>
>>30114620
They also delivered stolen pokemon for her experiments and her collection.
>>
>>30116675
It was to generate positive publicity, so that if anything negative leaked out it would be "oh hey this company has a bad side" instead of "THEY ARE EVIL. KILL THEM ALL"

So they would have Skull steal Pokémon, then Aether would save the Pokémon, and get a ton of positive publicity for it.
>>
>>30118068
Yes, a rare thing for Pokemon, but that was literally all they're worth.
>>
Plumeria, Guzma, Gladion...
That's still one more unique admin to battle than Plasma, and they were the main villains in their game.
>>
>>30113860
They remind me of a jet set radio team so I'm obsessed with them
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.