[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already miss the classic gym leaders and battles. I hope they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 21.png (1MB, 1084x720px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
1MB, 1084x720px
I already miss the classic gym leaders and battles. I hope they're back in Gen 8.
>>
>>30113816
Of course they're gonna be back. The only reason they weren't in SM is because it didn't have a league. I doubt there are many other regions where that is the case.
>>
>>30113842
I'm afraid they might just come up with more excuses to not have gyms/leagues
>>
>>30113935
They aren't going the change the way Pokeworld has worked just to introduce a new gimmick. The trails are a traditional thing in Alola. Not everywhere they'll have the same traditions.
They might find an excuse to shove trail like things in every game, but the Gyms aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>30113816
Maybe if there's a sequel of Sun/Moon.
I mean, there were a shit ton of empty, squared construction sites on the game. That must mean they're going to be gyms.
>>
>>30113816
>I already miss the classic gym leaders and battles
Why
>>
>>30114404
Maybe he liked them? I loved them, too. Challenging 8 Gym Leaders to earn badges, then participating in the Pokemon League. Sure, it's been that way for a while, but I still loved them.
>>
>>30113816
Having there be TRIALS and Gym battles would be the best of both worlds, to be honest. Perhaps you do the island challenge and then challenge the Trail Captain right after for a badge/TM and just the totem for the Z-Move.

I'm actually surprised they didn't let you battle the trail captain right after the trail.
>>
>gen 8
>happening
lmoa
>>
>>30114385
yeah, pretty sure there were exactly 8 also
>>
Doing a trial that leads to a conventional battle against a gym leader for a badge would be best. I like the trials a lot so far.
>>
File: grasstits.jpg (60KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
grasstits.jpg
60KB, 1200x675px
I'm more pissed that I apparently can't fight my waifu because I bought the wrong version of this game. Why have gym leader stand-ins if I can't ever fight them, and if I can, why make them fucking version exclusive?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.