[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After that whole story and seeing how connected everyone is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

After that whole story and seeing how connected everyone is to the island guardians, I just don't feel catching them is the right thing to do.
>>
Catch it, wonder trade it for a magikarp - release the magikarp
>>
>>30110217
This is the same reason I avoid catching legendaries if I can. They're such a big deal to the region, and then some fucking 10 year old catches all of them with Great Balls.
>>
>>30110217
>>30110347
autism
>>
>>30110217
yeah and i didn't feel like unplugging my grandmum was the right thing to do either, but i did it anyway
>>
>>30110410
Edgy.
>>
>>30110347

I catch them because I want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>30110217
Yeah, this thought crossed my mind as well.

>ancient, powerful Pokemon that actively watch over their islands and physically protect them if necessary
>just catch them and stick them in a box

Then again in ORAS you can summon Lati@s whenever you want despite it being in the box as well, so it's probably not a big deal. Alternatively if something goes wrong it's your responsibility as Alolan Champion to do something about it, so having the Guardians on your side makes sense.
>>
>>30110489
It doesn't help that you literally sneaking behind the backs of everyone at the festival to do it.

>Oh yeah, by the way, I caught the island guardian while you guys were distracted. Hope you don't mind.
>>
same

usually I dont mind catching legendaries because theyre usually either doing fuck all or are the problems themselves

but the island guardians are actual integral to the islands and do shit

even then if you do catch all the island spirits youd be fucking over the future of region since they wouldnt be able to make Z rings anymore
>>
>>30111721
Not to mention we catch the Tapus before the UBs are dealt with.
>>
>>30110217
>catch them all
>alola's true guardian is now a 11 yo kid
>>
>>30111721
aaaaannnnd I give a shit why?
>>
>>30110607
>Lillie heals your party right before
How did she even know it was about to appear?
>>
File: 1478278740359.jpg (40KB, 455x368px) Image search: [Google]
1478278740359.jpg
40KB, 455x368px
>get to fight the first Tapu after you become Champ
>no point to save anywhere after winning
>be about 10 levels under the Tapu
>had no idea of its typing
>one shot it with Sludge Bomb

I didn't check if one could catch it, but if I could does it come back?
>>
>>30110217
>Catching guardians who don't give a fuck about the people on the island and only care for the island itself.
>One of the them outright attacks people for its own amusement.
>Feeling bad.

Faggot.
>>
>>30114469
Beat the E4 and it returns
>>
>>30110217
The guardians are arguably worse than the UBs.
>>
That's always the question, isn't it. Are there more than one legendary's kind in the world?

Seeing as how I'm not big on the competitive scene anyway, I might not bother either. There are so many legendaries now I don't really care. The pool's too big.

So...this is the power...of full autism...wow...
>>
>>30110217
If you have access to homebrew you can backup your save, catch them all, trade them to somebody else, restore your save and trade them back. That should satisfy your autism.
>>
>>30114469
Idk about the other tapus but you can just go back to it and refight it after the credits are done rolling
>>
>>30114469
yes just go back to the ruin
>>
>>30114697
Depends on the Legendary. There are some that are unique like the Tao trio but some are just exceedingly rare like the birds.
>>
I had more of an issue catching the box legend and not naming it Nebby. Seriously, don't give a Pokemon I can catch a nickname already.

>inb4 "he nicknames his Pokemon"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.